Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 27-06-2022 Origin: Site
The advantages of industrial steel building are high seismic performance, good fire resistance, short construction period, and durability. Compared with traditional factory buildings, industrial steel building has improved a lot, so it is strongly welcomed by the market.
What are the types of single-structure industrial steel building?
What are the advantages of single-structure industrial steel building?
What are the advantages of industrial steel building construction?
1. From the height:
The height of the drip level of a single-storey factory building is very important. Some factory buildings are 4-5 meters high, some are 6-7 meters, and some can be as high as 11-12 meters or higher. Generally, the taller the factory building, the more difficult it will be to build, and the more expensive the material costs will be.
2. From the external building structure:
Simple iron sheet: It is the simplest, a factory built with iron sheet relatively freely.
Steel structure workshop: The steel structure workshop is divided into steel structure or ordinary steel structure. Color steel structure is more than ordinary
Concrete structure: The wall is built with bricks and the roof is sealed with concrete. This structure has better safety and heat insulation than the previous two.
3. From the internal structure:
It is divided into those with corbels and those without corbels. Only the workshops with corbels can install cranes (also called cranes). This is an important part of industrial production. If there are machinery and equipment to install cranes, just Must have corbels to use.
industrial steel building has the characteristics of forming a large space for use, easily meeting the requirements of the production process, and convenient internal transportation organization, which is conducive to the placement of heavier production equipment and products, and can realize the industrialization of the production of plant building components and the mechanization of on-site construction. Therefore, industrial steel building has been widely used in industrial buildings such as metallurgy, machinery manufacturing, motor manufacturing, chemical and textile industries. Common structural forms of reinforced concrete single-story factory buildings include bent frame structure and rigid frame structure.
1. industrial steel building has good structural performance, light weight, high strength, and good seismic performance.
2. The steel used in industrial steel building is recyclable, which is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly than masonry and concrete.
3. The industrial steel building is processed by the factory, so the quality of the industrial steel building is guaranteed.
4. industrial steel building materials have light weight and low base cost.
5. The on-site construction period of industrial steel building is short. There is basically no wet work on site, and no dust, sewage and other pollution will be generated.
6. The cross-section of structural components is small, the pillars are very thin, the walls are very thin, and the building area is large.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been committed to providing customers with reliable industrial steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.