Pictures for Prefab Metal Workshop Steel Structure Construction Workshop House in Costa Rica
Drawings & Quotation
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) We have an excellent design team. According to the requirements of different projects and clients,we will supply different designs and steel products.In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please let us know the following informations. We will quote for you promptly.
Basic design requirements of steel structure warehouse
Basic Design Requirements
5.Length (side wall,m)
9.Window quantity, size
6.Width (end wall, m)
10.Door quantity, size
7.Wall Height (eave, m)
11.Brickwall needed or not. If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
8.Middle column allowed or not
12.Crane needed or not
13.Thermal insulation. If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
Engineering Design Software:
AutoCAD, PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch,Tekla Structures(Xsteel)V12.0.etc.
Cheap prefab structural steel warehouse prefabricated outdoor storage shed building design price steel structure warehouse
Introduction of Zhongjie era Steel Structure Frame Overpass Project
Zhongjie Times Square overpass project is the first Cross Street overpass project in Pingdu. The whole project is composed of three overpasses. The length of the straight overpass on the east side is 56.3 meters and the width is 5 meters. The length of the straight overpass on the west side is 49 meters and the width is 5 meters. The diameter of the main bridge surface of the central circular overpass is 56 meters. The narrowest part is 6.5 meters and the maximum width is 12 meters. The construction of the overpass on Hongqi Road can avoid the interference of people and vehicles To improve the road capacity, and effectively solve the problem of efficiency and safety of a large number of people crossing the street.
After completion, it will become the most characteristic commercial block with urban flavor in the main urban area of Pingdu City, as well as the landscape landmark and cultural landmark of Pingdu.
The beam-column joints of Prefab House are mainly connected by bolt welding. However, bolted joints are recommended for fabricated steel structures. The advantage of bolted connection (weld-free connection) is that the installation speed is fast and the construction quality is easier to control.
1. The construction period is short. Generally, the first floor of Prefab House can be built in three or four days, and it only takes one or two days. Steel structure residential systems are mostly manufactured in factories and installed on-site. The amount of on-site work is greatly reduced. Therefore, the construction period can be greatly shortened, and the noise and dust generated during the construction, as well as the consumption of on-site resources and various on-site expenses are correspondingly reduced. Compared with reinforced concrete structures, the construction period can generally be shortened by one-half, the investment benefits can be brought into play in advance, capital turnover can be accelerated, and construction costs can be reduced by 3%-5%.
2. Good seismic performance. Because the steel of Prefab House is an elastically deformable material, it can greatly improve the safety and reliability of the house. The steel structure has high strength, good ductility and light weight, which can greatly improve the mechanical performance of the structure, especially the seismic performance. Judging from the situation after the earthquake at home and abroad, the number of collapsed steel structure residential buildings is very small.
In line with the development direction of building energy efficiency. Prefab House uses steel as the frame and thermal insulation wallboard as the enclosure structure, which can replace clay bricks, reduce the amount of cement, sand, stone, and lime, and reduce the damage to non-renewable resources. On-site wet construction is reduced, and the construction environment is better. At the same time, steel can be recycled and reused, and the environmental pollution during construction and dismantling is small, and its energy saving index can reach more than 50%, which belongs to the green building system.
The application of steel structure in Prefab House has opened up a new application market for my country's steel industry. It can also drive the research and application of related new building materials.
Steel-finished house is generally a residential building constructed with factory-made, economical steel profiles as a supporting work and new lightweight, heat-conserving, heat-insulating and high-strength wall materials as a home. The industrialisation of the steel building house refers to the use of steel construction houses as the final product. Through socialized mass production, the process of investment, development, construction, construction and customer service of steel dwellings is centralised and unified into an overall organisational form. The industrialization of the steel building house is the development trend of the steel building house.
Knowing this, do you also need to order a Prefab House? Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is committed to providing various Prefab Houses with high quality for all customers from all over the world.
Industrial steel building is easy to move and recycle without pollution. These are stronger than traditional workshops, and the walls of the steel structure workshops can also be filled with bricks, which are completely load-bearing. All future plant constructions will be steel structure plants. Here we are going to introduce the steps of installing Industrial steel building.
What are the raw materials used in industrial steel building?
What is the main installation process of industrial steel building?
What is the production and installation process of industrial steel building?
In addition to iron and carbon, the raw materials of industrial steel building also contain other elements. Divided into permanent elements; occasional elements; hidden elements and alloying elements. The common elements are manganese, silicon, sulfur, and phosphorus. Incidental elements are due to the different origins of ore (there are intergrowth ore mixed with iron) and scrap steel as raw materials, such as copper, titanium, vanadium, rare earth elements, etc., are brought into steel during smelting and process operations. The cryptic elements refer to non-metal elements with a small atomic radius, such as oxygen and hydrogen. Alloying elements refer to elements specially added to change the composition, such as chromium, nickel, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium, etc.
Carbon steel (referred to as carbon steel) is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of more than 0.0218% and less than 2.11%. Because carbon steel has good mechanical properties and process properties, and is large in output and low in price, it is a metal material that is widely used in mechanical engineering. However, carbon steel also has some shortcomings, such as low hardening energy, poor temper softening resistance, and low yield ratio. The strength potential of carbon steel cannot be fully utilized even after heat treatment. In order to meet the continuous development of modern industry and science and technology, alloy steel was developed.
Foundation → production and installation foundation is divided into (foundation ground survey → foundation excavation → embedded screws → foundation casting → later foundation grouting → outdoor water dispersion → outdoor drainage ditch (some factory design indoor drainage ditch or cable ditch suggestion Completed simultaneously with installation)→Enclosure masonry→tiling tiles, etc.)
The production and installation are divided into (processing production→component painting→structural pre-assembly→steel component hoisting→main structure adjustment→purlin installation→door and window column installation→gutter downpipe installation→steel component painting (some are fireproof, some are Anti-corrosion, according to design requirements) → roof panel (some with steel mesh, some with insulation layer, completed at the same time) → wall panel installation → door and window installation → water supply and drainage installation → electrical equipment installation)
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a Chinese pioneer in producing Industrial steel buildings, can ensure the products’ quality and the after-sales service.
The advantages of industrial steel building are high seismic performance, good fire resistance, short construction period, and durability. Compared with traditional factory buildings, industrial steel building has improved a lot, so it is strongly welcomed by the market.
What are the types of single-structure industrial steel building?
What are the advantages of single-structure industrial steel building?
What are the advantages of industrial steel building construction?
1. From the height:
The height of the drip level of a single-storey factory building is very important. Some factory buildings are 4-5 meters high, some are 6-7 meters, and some can be as high as 11-12 meters or higher. Generally, the taller the factory building, the more difficult it will be to build, and the more expensive the material costs will be.
2. From the external building structure:
Simple iron sheet: It is the simplest, a factory built with iron sheet relatively freely.
Steel structure workshop: The steel structure workshop is divided into steel structure or ordinary steel structure. Color steel structure is more than ordinary
Concrete structure: The wall is built with bricks and the roof is sealed with concrete. This structure has better safety and heat insulation than the previous two.
3. From the internal structure:
It is divided into those with corbels and those without corbels. Only the workshops with corbels can install cranes (also called cranes). This is an important part of industrial production. If there are machinery and equipment to install cranes, just Must have corbels to use.
industrial steel building has the characteristics of forming a large space for use, easily meeting the requirements of the production process, and convenient internal transportation organization, which is conducive to the placement of heavier production equipment and products, and can realize the industrialization of the production of plant building components and the mechanization of on-site construction. Therefore, industrial steel building has been widely used in industrial buildings such as metallurgy, machinery manufacturing, motor manufacturing, chemical and textile industries. Common structural forms of reinforced concrete single-story factory buildings include bent frame structure and rigid frame structure.
1. industrial steel building has good structural performance, light weight, high strength, and good seismic performance.
2. The steel used in industrial steel building is recyclable, which is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly than masonry and concrete.
3. The industrial steel building is processed by the factory, so the quality of the industrial steel building is guaranteed.
4. industrial steel building materials have light weight and low base cost.
5. The on-site construction period of industrial steel building is short. There is basically no wet work on site, and no dust, sewage and other pollution will be generated.
6. The cross-section of structural components is small, the pillars are very thin, the walls are very thin, and the building area is large.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been committed to providing customers with reliable industrial steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.
Introduction for Low Price Construction Material Steel Structure Showroom Building Metal Mall Design
Aruba exhibition hall project is a renewal project of Aruba stadium customers, with a building area of 1585 square meters. The exhibition hall is a two-story frame structure, and the warehouse is a portal steel frame structure. Some walls of the exhibition hall are made of glass curtain wall and others. The storehouse is made of cement foam board, and the roof is a polyurethane composite board.
Project location: Aruba
Area: 1585 square meters
Eaves height: 8.4m
Number of floors: 2
Wind speed: 148km / h
Steel consumption: 92t
Low Price Construction Material Steel Structure Workshop Building Metal Factory Shed Design
Q235B,Q345B galvanized or painted steel
H-section steel column and steel beam
C/ Z- section steel purlin
Roof and wall
a) Color-coated corrugated steel sheet,
a)Rolling up door,
PVC /Steel or Aluminum Alloy frame window
Round PVC pipe
All kinds of industrial workshop, warehouse, poultry shed, supermarket, hangar, etc
Roof with a single layer of galvanized steel plate sea blue crown Island, its structure and technical requirements are as follows:
1.V820 type 0.50mm thick galvanized roof panel (sea blue) crown Island
2.75mm thick glass wool with aluminum foil
3.200 * 200 coated steel mesh
4.Q235B C-type steel roof purlin
5.Q345B steel beam
1.YX-840 plate type 0.40mm thick galvanized wall panel white gray crown Island
2.Q235B C steel wall purlins
3.Q345B steel column
1. Shot blasting, rust level Sa2.5
2. In the gray anti-corrosion primer two, each 30 um
1. Roof panel - sea blue
2. Wall panel - white gray
3. Steel components - medium gray
Steel building accessories are constructed of steel materials. It is one of the main types of building structures. The structure consists mainly of steel bearings, steel columns, steel joints and other components made of profile steel and steel plates and uses rust removal and rust protection methods such as silylation, pure manganese phosphation, water washing and drying, galvanizing and so on.
Prefabricate and assemble Steel building accessories on the steel platform according to the installation sequence and process requirements to ensure the welding quality.
The spacing between the splicing joint of flange plate and web plate of section steel shall be greater than 200mm. The splicing length of flange plate shall not be less than 2 times of plate width; The web splicing width shall not be less than 300 mm and the length shall not be less than 600 mm.
In order to facilitate welding and ensure welding quality, the stiffener plates, connecting plates, base plates and cantilever beams (beams) on columns and beams shall be assembled and welded on the ground steel platform according to the dimensions of the construction drawing.
The Steel building accessories prefabricated on the steel platform shall not only be fabricated and assembled according to the construction drawings and specifications, but also consider the process of on-site installation and the change of installation size.
Some Steel building accessories users do not know that steel structures still need to be maintained and maintained. As a result, there is serious corrosion that users often can't find out, which makes steel products appear many unsafe hidden dangers, reduces the safety of Steel building accessories in use, and even affects normal use functions. It is recommended that the design unit not only put forward the painting requirements of the steel structure in the painting design description of the steel structure, but also put forward the maintenance and maintenance requirements of the Steel building accessories according to its use.
There are many ways to prevent Steel building accessories from rusting, and the following are usually used.
The steel structure is made of alloy steel that is not easy to rust
Chemical oxide layer protection method
Using metal coating protection method
Non-metallic coating protection law
In the later maintenance and maintenance process, non-metallic coating protection method is especially commonly used. The surface of the component is protected by paint and plastic, so that it does not contact the surrounding corrosive medium, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. This method has good effect, low price, and has a wide range of paint varieties, a wide range of options, and strong applicability. It is not limited by the shape and size of the component. It can form a film with any shape on the surface of the component. The adhesion is firm. It can also follow the temperature change. The components are telescopic and easy to use. It is also possible to give the component a beautiful color.
Great products begin with the best engineering staff, and Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is ready to assist you with your technical requirements for Steel building accessories.
Residential steel building has entered a new stage of development. Relevant specifications and design standards have been issued and implemented one after another. In addition, the supply of steel is sufficient. A batch of Residential steel building trial construction experience and scientific and technological achievements continue to be presented. The development of Residential steel building Have a good material and technical foundation
How will Residential steel building develop in the future?
What should be considered before building Residential steel building?
What are the issues that need to be considered when constructing Residential steel building?
Due to the flexibility of Residential steel building design, in addition to high-rise buildings, low- and multi-storey residential buildings also have good adaptability for the residential system. At the same time, the development of villas in low- and multi-storey houses can use light steel structures such as cold-formed C-shaped steel or Small hot-rolled steel forms a keel structure system; high-rise buildings can use hot-rolled H-shaped, welded H-shaped, welded box-shaped, cold-formed thin-walled square steel pipe filled with concrete, round steel pipe filled with concrete, etc. to form a steel frame body and steel support frame system , Steel frame concrete shear wall system, etc.; while building villas and rural buildings, wall column systems can be used.
1. The cooperation between building equipment and Residential steel building is the first problem encountered by residents. Therefore, how to use advanced technology to develop various equipment suitable for steel structure residence is a problem we must solve.
2. The cost of Residential steel building is the most concerned issue of real estate developers. Steel structure residence should be located in medium and high-grade residence. Steel structure residence building is a systematic project. Management and coordination should be strengthened from the links of design, manufacturing, transportation, installation, maintenance and management, so as to reduce costs and improve comprehensive economic benefits.
1. Selection and development of exterior wall panels for Residential steel building is one of the key issues in the promotion of steel structure residential buildings. In addition to meeting the technical requirements of exterior wallboards, it is also necessary to make wallboard raw materials suitable for local conditions, work-oriented production, transportation, installation and connection.
2. The structure of Residential steel building should be safe and reasonable, the node structure should be convenient and reliable, and create conditions for component production, transportation and hoisting.
3. The seismic performance of Residential steel building has a lot to do with the regularity of structural layout. The structure layout is irregular, it is easy to be damaged during an earthquake, and in addition to the elastic design, the elasto-plastic layer displacement check calculation is also required. Therefore, we should try our best to make the structural layout meet the regularity requirements.
Overall, the important role of Residential steel building in our daily lives is perceived by more and more people. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. strives to offer high quality Residential steel building at reasonable prices, efficient production times and the most professional customer service.