At present, the construction technology of large-space steel structure construction has made great progress, and the "folding and unfolding" construction technology is a construction method that fully expresses the changes in the construction process of large-span space construction. He turned a large structure into a movable mechanism; the industrial steel building is so popular nowadays mainly because its advantages surpass the previous buildings.
What is the meaning of industrial steel building?
What should I pay attention to when installing steel columns in industrial steel building?
What should be paid attention to when constructing industrial steel building?
The use of steel construction in industrial steel building has the advantages of shorter construction period, higher application rate, sensitive plan, column spacing and large span. As far as the owner is concerned, industrial steel building can shorten the investment construction period and work quickly. The components can be disassembled and re-applied, which promotes environmental protection and saves resources. Therefore, the application in modern industrial design is becoming more and more common.
(1) Due to the heavy weight and long length of the steel column, the industrial steel building cannot be manufactured and transported at one time. Therefore, the method of segmented manufacturing and on-site assembly as a whole is used for hoisting. It is planned to divide the steel column into two sections. The steel column is transported to the site in two sections, the lower lattice part and the upper H-shaped steel column. The weight of the steel column is about 6 tons, and the height in place is about 17 meters. A 50-ton truck crane can meet the hoisting needs, supplemented by a 25-ton truck crane for hoisting.
(2) The hoisting adopts single-machine rotary hoisting. Before lifting, padded wooden squares at the position of the steel column foot plate to prevent the steel column from damaging the foot plate during the lifting process. When the steel column is hoisted, the crane should lift the hook while turning the arm to make the steel column vertically off the ground and put the column into the mouth of the cup.
Ventilation: air exchange in indoor and outdoor areas. Put air vents on the metal roof.
Moisture resistant: Avoid condensation of water vapour in the lower layer of the metal roof and metal roof layer and drain the water vapour in the metal ceiling layer. The solution is to fill the metal roof with thermal insulation cotton, place a waterproof membrane on the metal floor plate and have ventilated knots on the metal roof.
Carrying: construction load, rain, dust, snow pressure, maintenance load. The load bearing capacity of the metal roof depends on the cross-section characteristics of the plate type, the strength and thickness of the material, the power transfer method and the distance of the horses (sub-horses).
Lightning protection: Take the lightning to the ground to prevent the lightning from penetrating the metal roof and entering the room.
After reading this, do you have a better understanding of industrial steel building?? If you want to know more about related products, you can come to the website of Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., they will provide the most considerate service and the highest quality industrial steel building?.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Project address: Argentina
Introduction: the project covers a total area of 5930 square meters, with three attached spans in the main workshop and eight two ton cranes. The construction started in October 2009, and the project site is not suitable for canuelas in North Aires, Argentina. It took more than two months to complete, and the project is in good condition at present.
We supply designing, manufacturing and installationabout the whole steel structure workshop building project.
Roof with a single layer of galvanized steel plate sea blue crown Island, its structure and technical requirements are as follows:
1.V820 type 0.50mm thick galvanized roof panel (sea blue) crown Island
2.75mm thick glass wool with aluminum foil
3.200 * 200 coated steel mesh
4.Q235B C-type steel roof purlin
5.Q345B steel beam
1.YX-840 plate type 0.40mm thick galvanized wall panel white gray crown Island
2.Q235B C steel wall purlins
3.Q345B steel column
1. Shot blasting, rust level Sa2.5
2. In the gray anti-corrosion primer two, each 30 um
1. Roof panel - sea blue
2. Wall panel - white gray
3. Steel components - medium gray
The development of residential steel building conforms to the industrial technology policy of protecting arable land and saving energy, and is also one of the production methods for realizing residential industrialization. The development of steel structure housing is the general trend.
What is the layout of the residential steel building?
What issues should be paid attention to when designing residential steel building?
Why pay attention to the design of residential steel building?
residential steel building’s column grid layout should be regular, and it is advisable to use residential units or sleeves as the unit to achieve modularity. The modular flat connection, wrong connection and symmetrical concave (convex) connection and other splicing adapt to changes in the overall layout .
When the residential steel building module adopts small column net, it should be combined with the floor and pipeline design; when the module adopts large column net, the facility pipeline should be designed as a fixed-positioned tube bundle, and the electrical and communication lines can be along the cavity and skirting of the partition wall. , Mirror hanging line or top line arrangement.
The kitchen and bathroom are located close to the concrete core tube or concrete shear wall, and avoid steel structure load-bearing components to facilitate the fire prevention and anti-corrosion treatment of steel components.
Vertical pipelines are centrally arranged in pipeline wells or pipeline walls, or installed on site using factory prefabricated tube bundles.
The toilet is drained on the same floor. Use a double pipe system for centralized heating, and use a temperature control valve and a heat meter. Use the equipotential characteristics of the steel structure to make a natural ground connection.
residential steel building should be dominated by construction and design, and other professions should interact closely with each other. In addition to following the general principles of residential building design, residential steel building must also focus on solving:
(1) How to make use of the advantages of steel structure? The beam span can be enlarged, the bays can be more flexible, and more space can be created for residents. But how to avoid the flatness and monotonous facade of the building caused by the steel structure.
(2) It is necessary to solve the fire protection and anti-corrosion problems of steel structure residential buildings. Especially in rainy areas, the quality of anti-corrosion and anti-rust work directly affects the promotion of steel structure housing.
The cost of residential steel building is the most concerned issue of real estate developers. Steel structure residences should be positioned in middle and high-end residences. Steel structure residences are a systematic project. Management and coordination should be strengthened from design, manufacturing, transportation, installation, maintenance and management, so as to reduce costs and improve overall economic benefits. the goal of.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. strives to provide top-quality residential steel buildings with reasonable prices, efficient production time, and the most professional customer service.
Pictures for Prefab Metal Workshop Steel Structure Construction Workshop House in Costa Rica
Drawings & Quotation
1) Customized design is welcomed.
2) We have an excellent design team. According to the requirements of different projects and clients,we will supply different designs and steel products.In order to give you an exactly quotation and drawings, please let us know the following informations. We will quote for you promptly.
Basic design requirements of steel structure warehouse
Basic Design Requirements
5.Length (side wall,m)
9.Window quantity, size
6.Width (end wall, m)
10.Door quantity, size
7.Wall Height (eave, m)
11.Brickwall needed or not. If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
8.Middle column allowed or not
12.Crane needed or not
13.Thermal insulation. If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
Engineering Design Software:
AutoCAD, PKPM, MTS, 3D3S, Tarch,Tekla Structures(Xsteel)V12.0.etc.
Cheap prefab structural steel warehouse prefabricated outdoor storage shed building design price steel structure warehouse
1. The positioning axis and supporting surface elevation of the foundation are out of tolerance:
The positioning axis of the foundation and the elevation of the supporting steel cylinder exceed the allowable deviation.
The reasons are as follows:
There are errors and deviations in foundation survey control network, foundation survey setting out and elevation finding.
The foundation formwork is not firmly set up, the pouring concrete blanking is too high, and the concrete is vibrated and impacted, which makes the formwork displacement and causes the datum line deviation.
Or the use of steel ruler, theodolite, level without calibration, there are errors.
Or construction wrong drawings, axis wrong, without strict inspection.
Or if the foundation bearing surface is not plastered and leveled twice, the concrete will shrink and sink.
Or the embedded steel plate (or support) is not fixed.
Because the foundation positioning axis and bearing surface are out of tolerance, the column installation axis and bearing elevation will be out of tolerance, which will affect the quality of the whole structural steel construction installation project.
(1) The accuracy of basic survey control network, instruments and measuring tools used for basic survey setting out and leveling shall be accurate. Before use, they must be checked or verified by the measurement department. If problems are found, they shall be adjusted in time to prevent errors or accumulated errors, resulting in axis and elevation exceeding the allowable deviation.
(2) The foundation formwork for steel structure construction must be firmly supported with sufficient strength and rigidity. When pouring concrete, cutting and vibrating, it is necessary to prevent from striking the formwork and causing displacement. In the process of concrete pouring, the positioning axis and elevation shall be checked regularly with measuring tools or suspension lines. If any deviation is found, the pouring and vibration shall be stopped, and the work shall be carried out after reinforcement and adjustment. Before the final setting of concrete, the surface of foundation concrete shall be plastered and leveled twice. For the embedded steel plate or bearing, the elevation and levelness shall be aligned twice, and the concrete at the bottom shall be dense. The steel plate or support of foundation support column shall be provided with necessary fixing devices to ensure correct position and elevation.
(3) When the elevation and levelness of the steel plate or support on the vertical and horizontal axis of the foundation and column bearing surface are out of tolerance, measures shall be taken according to the degree of deviation. When the out of tolerance is not serious, it can be solved by shifting the column base, reaming and packing the base plate. If the deviation is serious and cannot be adjusted, it should be studied with relevant departments to work out a feasible correction scheme before treatment.
2. Foundation anchor bolt thread damage:
The foundation anchor bolt thread is damaged, and the nut cannot be screwed and tightened during the column installation.
The causes of bolt thread damage are as follows:
Anchor bolts are impacted or improperly kept during transportation, loading and unpacking, resulting in serious thread corrosion.
Or the bolts were not protected after burying and were damaged by outside.
Or the bolt is used as electric welding zero line on site, and the thread is damaged due to arc burn.
Or the bolt is used as the binding point of the pulling force of the traction rope.
Due to the damage of bolt thread, it is impossible to screw in nuts to fasten steel columns and other components, which affects the transmission and stability of structural force.
(1) When the anchor bolts are transported, packed and unpacked, the thread protection shall be strengthened. After being smeared with industrial vaseline oil, they shall be wrapped and bound with plastic film to prevent thread damage and corrosion. And should be stored separately, should not be mixed with other parts and components, so as to avoid mutual impact damage thread.
(2) After the anchor bolt is embedded, it shall not be used as the fulcrum of bending processing, the neutral line of electric welding machine, or the binding point of traction force. When lifting components, proper operation shall be carried out to prevent the thread from being damaged by horizontal lateral impact force.
(3) The screw thread of the bolt has been damaged, and the following treatment methods can be adopted: when the damaged length of the screw thread does not exceed its effective length, the steel file can be used to trim the screw thread, so as to smoothly screw in the nut. When the length of thread damage of local foot bolt exceeds the specified effective length, the length of original thread section can be cut by gas cutting; Then, with the same material and specification as the original bolt, one end of the bolt is processed into thread, and the butt end section is made into 30º-- 45º. After butt welding with the lower end of the groove, the corresponding diameter specification and length of the steel casing sleeve into the joint, welding reinforcement. After casing reinforcement for steel work in construction, the diameter of the bolt will be larger than that of the base plate, which can be solved by appropriately enlarging the diameter of the base plate.
3. The setting of mortar base plate of column base does not meet the requirements:
The mortar base plate of column base is set randomly, and the elevation, levelness and position do not meet the design and specification requirements.
The reasons are as follows:
The surface of the foundation is not treated and leveled, so that the base plate can not bear the force smoothly, and the surface is uneven and uneven;
The base plate is not reasonably arranged according to the stress requirements, so that the base, base plate and foundation can not bear uniform pressure, so that the settlement of base slurry is uneven, and the elevation and levelness can not meet the requirements.
If the setting of open base plate does not meet the requirements, it can not transfer the load evenly, which will reduce the mechanical performance of the column and affect the stability of the superstructure.
(1) In order to make the base plate group transmit the force to the foundation smoothly, the base plate should be closely combined with the base slurry on the foundation surface. The uneven foundation surface shall be chiseled and leveled.
(2) The location and distribution of the base plate should be correct. Generally, according to the stress area of the steel column base plate, the base plate, the base plate and the foundation should be arranged in the center of the steel plate and the stress concentration position on both sides or near the two sides of the anchor bolt, so that the base plate, the base plate and the foundation can fully bear the pressure load, and bear the force uniformly together to avoid partial bias Concentrated stress or deformation of the base plate occurs when the anchor bolts are tightened.
(3) The area of the base plate directly bearing the load should meet the needs of the stress, which should be determined by calculation, and the area should not be too large or too small. Too large will cause waste, too small will cause local concentrated overload of foundation and affect the overall and uniform stress of foundation. The thickness of the base plate is generally within the range of 4 ~ 25 mm, each group is no more than 3 pieces. The base plate has a 10 ~ 12 mm thick steel plate, the length of the base plate is 100 ~ 300 mm, and the width is 50 ~ 120 mm. When setting the mortar, use non shrinkage cement mortar with strength not lower than 30MPa. As the steel column is mainly installed with cushion plate to adjust the elevation and levelness, the elevation and levelness shall be found when grouting, and the allowable deviation shall comply with the specification, and the supervision shall be strengthened. Before the base plate is grouted, the rust, oil stain and burr on the surface of the base plate shall be cleaned, so that the base plate can be firmly combined with the concrete when grouted and grouted; The length of the base plate group exposed to the outside of the base plate edge is about 10 ~ 20 mm.
4. Before the installation of steel column, the foundation is directly installed without inspection:
Before the installation of steel column, the axis and elevation of the foundation, the position and elevation of the anchor bolt and the concrete quality of the foundation are not checked in advance, so the installation is carried out directly. In this way, there may be out of tolerance without repair, which will cause structural installation difficulties, increase the steel column installation stress and affect the installation accuracy, and even cause quality hazards.
Before the installation of steel column, the positioning control line, foundation axis, elevation, anchor bolt position, elevation and concrete quality of foundation shall be pre checked. If the deviation is found, measures shall be taken to correct and adjust to the allowable deviation range of the specification. For elevation inspection, the measured data shall be compared with the pre inspection data of steel column size and elevation, and the error of the two shall be eliminated when the support base slurry pad or anchor bolt nut is adjusted. The allowable deviation of foundation support surface, anchor bolt position and base slurry pad shall meet the requirements of the specification. The quality of foundation concrete shall be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations.
5. Don't check the dimension of steel members, deal with deformation and quality defects before installation
Before the installation of the structure, the external dimensions of the steel members are not checked, and the deformation and quality defects of the members are handled.
Although the steel components have passed the quality inspection before they are processed in the factory, they may fail to be inspected, or new deformation and damage may occur in the transportation and stacking of the components. If the review is not carried out before the installation, these problems can not be dealt with in time before the installation, which will affect the installation quality of the steel structure and cause installation difficulties or permanent quality defects.
Before the installation of steel members, the steel members shall be carefully checked in advance:
It includes checking the model and quantity of the component, the overall dimension of the component, the relevant dimensions between the supporting surfaces and the installation holes, and marking the datum line of the axis of the component. Check whether the component is deformed, and correct and repair the deformation error if there is any.
Whether the connecting plate, splint and other accessories of the component are complete and whether the position and size are accurate. Inspect whether the surface quality of the welding area of the component and the friction surface of the high-strength bolt connection meet the requirements and whether it is polluted.
Whether the member nodes are complete and whether the center of gravity of main components is marked.
Whether the surface of the component is polluted, whether the paint falls off, etc.
Pre inspection records of components shall be made; For the components with deformation and defects exceeding the allowable deviation, they shall be corrected and repaired on the ground before installation, and can be installed after they are qualified.
6. The perpendicularity of steel column installation is out of tolerance:
The verticality deviation of steel column exceeds the allowable value in design or code
When the steel column is manufactured, the deformation control measures are not taken or the bending deformation is not straightened.
Or the length of the column is large, the rigidity is poor, and the elastic or plastic deformation occurs under the action of external force.
Or due to the unreasonable hoisting technology and procedure, the roof panel is bent and deformed under the action of temperature, wind and external force.
Or there is deviation in the span size of the roof truss, the external force is used to force the connection during the installation, resulting in the over deviation of the verticality of the steel column.
This will lead to the deflection of the steel column and affect the bearing capacity and stability.
(1) Anti deformation measures shall be taken for assembly and welding of steel column, and the deformation during fabrication shall be corrected in time. When transporting and stacking steel columns, the supporting points should be appropriate to prevent bending deformation under the action of self weight. The out of plane stiffness of long column is poor, so the lifting point should be selected at 2 / 3 of the total length of the column to prevent deformation. If the span size of steel roof truss exceeds the deviation, it should be corrected before installation to prevent forced connection and bending deformation of column body.
(2) When the steel column is hoisted to the foundation plane in place, the vertical and horizontal axis above the column base plate should be aligned with the foundation line, so as to prevent the deviation of span size, which will lead to the horizontal tension or thrust when the column head is installed and connected with the roof truss, so as to make the column body bending and deformation, and carry out appropriate control.
(3) When the roof slab is hoisted after the connection and installation of the steel column and the tail-stock, it should be carried out symmetrically and synchronously from the edge of the two slopes in the center of the top chord to the middle, so as to prevent the bending deformation of the steel column caused by the lateral concentrated pressure generated by the one slope. Without the permission of the design, the steel column and other connected components shall not be used for horizontal dragging or vertical hoisting of heavy components and equipment, and the column bending deformation or damage to the connecting structure shall be prevented.
(4) If the bending steel column is elastic deformation, it can be restored to its original state after the external pressure is removed; If it is plastic deformation, it can be corrected by adding temporary support above or at the top of the bending part of the steel column before correction, so as to reduce the load-bearing gravity, and then fixing one side reaction frame at the bending part, and using jack for correction. If the rigidity of the steel column is large, it can be corrected by heating the bending convex surface with oxyacetylene flame, and then applying jacking force.
7. Steel column installation height is out of tolerance：
Height dimension or relative position of steel column after installation (±) The elevation dimension is out of tolerance, which makes the difference between the total height of each column and the height deviation of the bracket.
The reasons are as follows
Foundation elevation is incorrect or deviation occurs.
The length and dimension of steel column during the production stage are out of tolerance.
Or when the foundation elevation is adjusted and treated during installation, it is not combined with the actual length (height) of steel column, which will cause the positive or negative difference of the height dimension or elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
Because of the over tolerance, it is difficult to install and adjust the components connected with it, which makes it difficult to correct and takes time.
(1) During the foundation construction, the elevation size should be strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of elevation. The elevation dimension of the upper surface of the foundation shall be adjusted according to the actual length of the steel column or the elevation dimension of the bracket supporting surface, so as to make it consistent with the height and elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
(2) During the manufacturing process of steel column, the length and size (including the total length and the length of each position specified in the design, the length and size within the allowable positive and negative deviation range, and the positive excess value not allowed) and the correct size of the total length and bracket of the steel column without contact point shall be strictly controlled. The latter can be adopted to weld the column body first, and the column base plate and column head plate shall not be welded temporarily, In case of out of tolerance, adjust before welding the base plate or upper column head plate of the column, and finally weld the base plate and column head plate of the column.
Steel structures are a new type of construction system that offers the benefits of low weight, easy installation, short construction time, good seismic performance, fast investment recovery and low environmental pollution. It is therefore generally preferred by all parties in the industry. Under the call for green construction, energy saving, environmental protection and resource recycling, steel structures have gradually become widespread in agricultural steel building and the scale of the steel construction industry has expanded further.
What are the requirements for the operating equipment of agricultural steel building?
What are the technical requirements for agricultural steel building?
What are the construction requirements for agricultural steel building?
1. The machinery and equipment of the agricultural steel building are operated and maintained by designated personnel, and the operating certificates are complete.
2. Mechanical operation part and on-site electricity requirements:
a. The rotation and dangerous parts of various machines and electric machinery must be equipped with protective devices.
b. Electrical equipment and wiring must be well insulated, with rain-proof and moisture-proof facilities.
c. The electrical box has a door, color code and number, which meet the installation height. The high-voltage leakage protector and zero grounding are complete. The switch box and electrical equipment must be "one machine, one switch, one leakage", and the fuse and actual equipment load Match.
d. When installing electrical equipment, the switches, circuits, grounding devices, etc. must be inspected, and they must be intact and undamaged, with good insulation.
(1) The agricultural steel building has a reasonable structure, a 360-degree undercut connection, and no bolts on the roof, which completely avoids water seepage and water leakage.
(2) Adopt self-fixing bolts to fix, simplify the operation and greatly reduce the labor intensity of workers. There is no need to set up a scaffold fixing nut, which improves the safety of operation.
(3) The boom of agricultural steel building is detachable and the angle can be adjusted freely, which is suitable for simultaneous construction of arch roofs with multiple spans.
1. First, according to the functional requirements of agricultural steel building, adopt a corresponding reasonable structure system. Achieve advanced technology, novel structure, and achieve the unity of architecture and structure.
2. The agricultural steel building is mostly based on rods, so the size of the rods is as modular and standardized as possible, which is convenient for mechanized manufacturing, transportation, installation, and improves productivity.
3. The agricultural steel building adopts high-efficiency steel with high economic indicators.
4. The nodes of agricultural steel building are very important. Appropriate connection methods should be adopted to make the node design consistent with the simplified structural calculation model. In the past, most of the structural damage occurred at the nodes, so the nodes must be carefully designed and constructed. Advanced and reliable connection methods are used.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. employs more than 100 workers, through the efforts of their entire staff, the agricultural steel buildings of high quality, widely used in a variety of architecture, have shared the broad masses of the worldwide market for over a decade.
Introduction of Ethiopian Prefabricated steel structural water bottling processing workshop
Construction area: 2000㎡
Cladding: 0.5mm galvanized sheet (No insolution)
XGZ provide design,fabrication and installation guidance as client's required.
Company information of Ethiopian Prefabricated steel structural water bottling processing workshop
A brief introduction to you about our company first, then you can contact me if there is suitable project in the future.
1200 workers, 360000 ㎡ non-dust workshop, 25 years experience, CE, ISO9001, ISO9712, ISO3834, BV, SGS certificated, one
hour reach Qingdao port, our company, as a manufacture, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global
We provide steel building design, farm house design, manufacture and installation service.