15 seconds to show you the speed of XGZ Prefabricated building
Total Building Area 3578.38 ㎡
200 Steel Columns
55 Integrated Floor Slab
Main Construction Completed in 15 days.
Assembly new office building is a comprehensive project. Since the construction, through the development of detailed construction plan, it took only 4 months to complete the various links from the old Office demolition, civil construction, five floor platform assembly, curtain wall and maintenance plate installation, water supply and drainage circuit construction, elevator air conditioning installation and office building decoration, especially the five floor framework assembly link and decoration link which have exceeded the normal construction period On the basis of that, a breakthrough was made.
In the process of construction, all links are locked in close cooperation, construction and installation speed is fast, safety and quality are guaranteed, and a large number of assembly building installation technical details and practical experience have been accumulated.
Project Area: 25000 sqm
Xinguangzheng Prefabricated Steel Sports Stadium is single span maximum fish belly type box beam, the maximum span is 50 meters.
The maximum weights of a single piece is 109.5 tons
The web height of the maximum box member is 3.6 meters and the wing width is 0.9 meter.
The maximum thickness of the wing plate is 70m.
The overall performance is a horn shape with great tension, and the architecturat form is landsccape architecture.
The roof of the building is full of greening, integrating the building with the park
The building is equipped with children's natatorium, basketball court, gym, study, culturalcenter and so on.
The main structure of the commercial steel building can be installed simultaneously with the wall panel. The main structure and the wall panel are fixed by embedded parts and connectors, which is convenient for installation. It only needs to be hoisted in place, connected and fixed, and the three links of joint treatment are not required. No need for secondary grouting, and has the advantages of short construction period, high assembly rate, good integrity, and good wind pressure resistance.
(1) When the sides of the upper and lower columns without ear plates are symmetrically welded to 1/3 of the plate thickness by two welders on both sides, cut off the ear plates.
(2) Then two welders are symmetrically welded on both sides to 1/3 of the plate thickness on the side where the ear plate is cut off.
(3) Two welders will be responsible for the welding of two adjacent sides.
(4) The joints of the weld bead between every two layers should be staggered with each other, and the weld bead joints welded by two welders should also pay attention to the stagger of each layer. Pay attention to the temperature between the layers during the welding process.
(5) Welding process parameters:
CO2 gas shielded welding: wire diameter Φ1.2mm, current 280～320A, welding speed 350～450mm/min
Extending length of welding wire: about 20mm, gas flow rate 25～80L/min,
Voltage 29～34V, interlayer temperature 120～150℃
We must prefabricate and assemble commercial steel building steel components on the steel platform in accordance with the installation sequence and process requirements, and ensure the quality of welding production.
The spacing between the splicing seam of the splicing flange plate and the splicing seam of the web plate of the section steel should be greater than 200 mm. The splicing length of the flange plate shall not be less than 2 times the plate width; the splicing width of the web shall not be less than 300 mm, and the length shall not be less than 600 mm.
In order to facilitate the welding of commercial steel building and ensure the welding quality, try to weld the reinforcement plates, connecting plates, backing plates, and overhanging beams (beams) on the columns and beams on the ground steel platform according to the dimensions of the construction drawings.
In addition to the fabrication and assembly of steel components prefabricated on the steel platform according to the construction drawings and specifications, the process and installation dimensions of the commercial steel building on-site installation should also be considered.
The construction of commercial steel building has trained a new generation of construction and installation industrial workers. Factory production and mechanized installation avoid the high dependence of the traditional construction industry on labor, moderately reduce the impact of high labor costs brought on by the aging of the global population on the development of the industry, and predictably cultivate a new generation of construction and installation industry workers. It is of far-reaching significance to the sustainable development of the construction industry.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has focused on the development and production of commercial steel buildings for several years. And it commits to provide perfect service for every customer from all over the world.
Prefab House only prefabricates some parts, and it must be poured in the same way as traditional buildings on the construction site. It is not "building blocks" as imagined. Therefore, no difference can be seen from the appearance of the house after it is built. Here we are going to introduce the Prefab House.
What are the reasons why people choose Prefab House?
What are the advantages of steel structure prefabricated houses?
What are the advantages of Prefab House for building plant?
1. Prefab House is of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, it can greatly reduce construction waste and construction sewage, reduce construction noise, reduce harmful gas and dust emissions, and reduce on-site construction and management personnel. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
2. The housing industrialization of Prefab House is not only beneficial to the capital flow of development enterprises, but can also increase the speed of housing listing, so it can greatly alleviate the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced, and it will also play a role in restraining housing prices.
3. Comprehensive cost accounting shows that the construction cost of Prefab House is higher than that of traditional construction methods, but after large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced.
First, the components of prefabricated houses can be industrialized in factories. The components are equivalent to standard products and can be installed directly after being transported to the site. It can be said to be convenient and fast. The construction field during the construction period, especially the unparalleled advantages.
prefabricated houses with steel structure are more stable than those made of welded frame steel. In addition, it is cheaper and more economical. Long service life, 50-70 years. Locked with bolts, it can be used repeatedly without any maintenance.
1. Large span: such Prefab House can realize single span or multi span, and the maximum span without center column is 36m.
2. Low cost: according to the requirements of customers, the unit price of Prefab House ranges from $150 / m2 to $300 / m2.
3. Convenient installation and short construction time: save manpower and cost for customers.
4. Prefab House has a long service life: up to 50 years
5. Environmental protection: such buildings are free of harmful substances.
6. Structural stability: earthquake resistance, wind resistance and snow resistance.
7. Others such as waterproof, heat insulation and energy saving.
The Prefab House produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been exported to several countries. And there are several offices in the country, which is convenient for domestic customers to maintain. Based on technological innovation, their company constantly improves product quality and provides you with professional Prefab House.
Mexico galvanized prefab steel layer house building with cages Project
Project address: Mexico
Area: 120m * 16m * 7m
Detailed parameters: Hot-dipped galvanized steel beam, steel column with zinc thickness 100um. Purlins are 275g/m² zinc which
life span can reach 15-20 years.The reasonable design of the feeding regulator ensures the regulator move stably, and the birds will not run away and get stuck.
Ⅰ. Steel column installation for steel structure construction
1. Installation sequence of steel column:
① Foundation setting out → ② binding → ③ hoisting → ④ correction → ⑤ final fixation
2. Installation method of steel column:
(1) Setting out:
A. Elevation control:
In this structural steel construction project, iron parts and "middle bars" are controlled according to the depth of concrete cup mouth, the elevation of steel column bottom and the embedded elevation in the center of the bottom of the cup mouth during the construction of concrete foundation (φ30 steel bars), the elevation of top surface of "middle reinforcement" is based on the elevation of steel column bottom, and the elevation error of iron parts is controlled in ± Within 1mm.
To ensure the steel column is embedded in the foundation accurately and firmly φ On the 30 "middle reinforcement", weld a steel plate with thickness of 20 at the bottom of H-shaped steel column, as shown in the figure below.
When installing structural steel column, clean the foundation cup mouth first, and check the embedded elevation control "middle reinforcement" in the foundation（φ The actual height of 30 steel bars) is not necessary because the elevation embedded in the foundation construction has been controlled precisely, and no additional iron pad is needed. The method is simple, fast and efficient for the treatment of steel column feet. The construction is fast and the force is reasonable. When the column is lifted, it can be adjusted freely in several directions when the elevation is unchanged.
B. Before installation, the vertical and horizontal axis reference lines of the foundation plane shall be placed on the top of the cup mouth by woodworking ink bucket as the installation and positioning line of steel column.
(2) Column binding and hoisting:
A. after the steel column enters the site, the steel column shall be arranged according to the position of the lifting plan, and the model and number shall be checked to see if they are correct. The plane position of steel column after entering the site is shown in the following figure.
B. Before the column is lifted, a horizontal line shall be drawn with red oil paint 2300mm upward from the bottom of the column, so as to recheck the plane elevation datum before and after the installation and fixation.
C. the column installation belongs to vertical hoisting. In order to keep the suspended column drooping and facilitate the positioning, the binding point is determined at the lower part of the bracket. In order to prevent the sharp edges and corners of the column edge from damaging the lifting rope during hoisting, the rubber belt of the old car is used to separate and cover the edge and corner lifting rope. Pay attention to binding firmly and easy to remove.
D. temporary steel ladder and high-strength bolt installation fixture of working platform shall be bound on the steel column.
E. in order to avoid the free swing of the suspended column, hemp rope should be used to tie the upper part of the column bottom as a restraint rope and adjust the direction.
F. according to the site conditions, the rotation method is adopted for hoisting
After the preparations before hoisting are ready, the trial hoisting shall be carried out first. When the height of the steel column is 200 mm above the ground, the hoisting shall be stopped to check whether the rigging is firm and whether the crane is stable. After confirming that there is no problem, the crane can be directed to slowly lift, rotate to the top of the cup mouth, and then slowly descend. When the distance between the bottom of the column and the design position is 40-100 mm, adjust the two datum lines of the column body and the foundation to reach the accurate position, direct the crane to descend to the position, and temporarily fix the column with steel wedge (or wood wedge) and wind rope to remove the hook.
• Key points of rotation method:
The method of lifting the column by rotating the column around the column base is called rotation method, as shown in figure a below. When the column is hoisted by rotation method, in order to improve the hoisting efficiency, when the steel column enters the site, the binding point of the column, the center of the column base and the center of the cup foundation should be placed on the arc with the crane stop point as the center and the distance from the stop point to the binding point (i.e. the turning radius of the column), as shown in Figure B below.
The steel column hoisting is shown in the figure below:
(3) Preliminary correction of column:
The column should be corrected on the side with large deviation first, and then on the side with small deviation.
A. The correction of column generally includes plane position, elevation and perpendicularity.
B. When the steel column is hoisted in place, it is one-time alignment, and generally it does not need plane re correction. For the elevation of the column, it has been used before hoisting φ The embedded "middle reinforcement" can accurately control the elevation. Generally, it only needs to be checked, and it does not need to be corrected. Therefore, the steel column correction is mainly to correct the verticality and recheck the elevation.
C. In this project, the perpendicularity of the column is observed, and two theodolites are used for measurement and correction.
• First, place the theodolite on one side of the column, align the longitudinal center wire with the baseline of the column base, and then fix the screws of the horizontal plate.
• Measure the center line of the column and observe from bottom to top. If the vertical center line is aligned, that is, the column is vertical. If it is not aligned, the column shall be adjusted until it is aligned with the longitudinal center line of theodolite.
• Measure the horizontal line in the same way so that the center line of the other side of the column is perpendicular to the horizontal axis of the baseline. After the column is accurately positioned, the column can be fixed.
• Verticality correction of steel column: distance adjusting screw rod and steel wedge are used. Due to the small contact surface of the long side of the column, the base plate is set during the construction. The details are as follows.
The manufacturing dimension of steel wedge is shown in the figure below:
(4) Final alignment and fixation of steel columns:
After the steel column is hoisted in place, the column correction mainly involves the adjustment of elevation and the correction of verticality; The correction method can use tools such as wind rope, Jack, crowbar and steel wedge (or wooden wedge) to apply vertical force and lateral force of pulling, jacking, supporting and prying to the steel column.
Adjust the verticality, positioning axis and elevation of the column. After confirming the correctness, the gap between the steel column and the foundation cup mouth shall be poured with C40 fine stone concrete. The expansive high strength grouting material is preferred.
Ⅱ Protection of site components:
1) The unloading of components shall be careful to prevent damage and prevent collision and extrusion between members.
2) The members shall be stacked in order at the designated site, and the number of layers stacked by steel beams shall not exceed 3 layers to prevent the members from squeezing and deformation.
3) Before hoisting, oil, sediment and dust on the surface of the components shall be cleaned.
Ⅲ The placement of components and the requirements for the site
1) When unloading, the components are unloaded directly near the installation position and within the radius of rotation of the crane. Mark the number clearly with a clear color pen to facilitate lifting.
2) The components are placed in order in the site, and a certain gap is reserved between adjacent components to facilitate binding.
3) The site shall be solid and flat, and the components shall not be polluted due to rain and snow, and the vehicle with 30 ton level can be walked.
Ⅳ Steel structure building installation
Preparation before hoisting of steel column:
Before hoisting the steel column, the cable wind rope shall be tied to the column body. The lifting point shall be at the bracket position, and the double wire rope shall be set up and down, and the snap ring can be checked to be qualified before entering the next work. Before hoisting the steel column, the positioning axis, foundation axis and elevation, cup opening size and the height of the bottom standard of the steel column must be inspected and handed over and accepted. The number, outline dimension, screw hole position and diameter of the steel column shall be comprehensively reviewed. After confirming that it meets the requirements of design drawings, draw out the installation center line and the lower end elevation line of the steel column.
Ⅴ Steel column hoisting
(1) installation method of steel column
Before lifting the steel column, the wooden board shall be fixed at the column foot to prevent damage to the column foot and other structures.
Special hoisting steel wire rope is used for steel column binding. Wood or rubber sheet shall be used to prevent damage to the steel column.
The steel column is installed by a 25t truck crane. When the steel column is lifted, the crane shall hook and rotate the arm while lifting the steel column to make the steel column vertical away from the ground.
(2) positioning adjustment and temporary fixation
When the steel column is lifted to 200mm above the base cup mouth, it will be stable, and it will fall slowly at the base cup mouth. Avoid hitting the concrete edge of the foundation cup mouth during falling. After implementation, use special angle ruler to check, adjust the steel column to make its positioning line coincide with the foundation positioning axis. Three people are required to operate the adjustment, one person moves the steel column, one person helps to stabilize and the other person conducts the test. The positioning error is controlled within 2mm.
(3) when adjusting the elevation of the steel column, place the pad iron at the bottom of the cup foundation, use the level to super level the bottom plate elevation of the steel column as the top elevation of the pad iron, so that the elevation after the steel column is in place can meet the design elevation requirements, mark the elevation datum point on the column body, and then use the level to measure the installation elevation after it is installed in place.
(4) the verticality of the steel column shall be preliminary adjusted by the level ruler. Then two theodolites are used to observe from both sides of the column at the same time, and the adjustment is carried out by relying on the cable wind rope. As shown in the figure below:
Diagram of verticality adjustment of steel column
(5) after the adjustment, use eight iron wedges to position the gap between the bottom of the steel column and the base of the cup mouth, and then spot weld the column to make it stable.
Ⅵ Steel beam installation
Steel beams must be stacked in order on site for this steel work in construction. Sleepers must be placed in the middle of each layer of steel beams. Two lifting points for steel beam hoisting are selected on both sides of the center of gravity of the steel beam. The two lifting points should be 800mm away from the support and the middle of the span, and the distance between the two lifting points should be increased according to the length of the steel beam.
To ensure safety and prevent the sharp edge of the steel beam from cutting the steel wire rope, the steel wire rope shall be protected, the angle of the sling shall not be less than 450, and the steel beam shall be directly tied and rolled with the steel wire rope or lifted with a special fixture.
Before hoisting the steel beam, install the safety rope on the steel beam. When hoisting, hang two sliding ropes at both ends of the steel beam. Two people pull two sliding ropes respectively. The hoisting speed of the steel beam must be slow. In order to ensure safety, personnel should not stand directly under the beam. The cloth bags specially used for placing high-strength bolts are put on both ends of the steel beam. When the steel beam is hoisted above the position, the steel beam is put in place. The falling speed of the steel beam is controlled at 3m / min. two installers are arranged at both ends of the steel column head to prepare for the installation of the steel beam. When the steel beam is close to the in place position, two installers should hold the upper flange of the steel beam with their hands respectively, drag the steel beam to the in place position, and prepare to install the high-strength bolts.
Ⅶ Installation of retaining structure and support corner brace
1) Installation of roof purlin: when the main structural steel forms a frame section, the roof purlin is hoisted to the main beam of the roof with a crane and installed manually. The purlin can also be manually pulled onto the roof with a white synthetic rope for installation. After the installation of purlin, the purlin support is installed in time.
2) Wall purlin installation: when the main structure forms a frame section, the construction personnel stand on the scaffold platform and pull the wall purlin to the installation position with white comprehensive rope.
3) Corner brace installation: after the main body is welded, the corner brace is connected.
Ⅷ Measurement and correction of steel column
Verticality correction of steel column
When the steel column is installed and corrected, two theodolites are set up on the control line with 90 degree translation of 1 meter each other, and the theodolite operators observe the small steel ruler on the top of the column, measure the deviation of the steel column and direct the correction.
A. Control the verticality of the steel column between the first hoisting joints.
B. Steel column calibration is divided into four steps:
initial calibration during initial tightening; Re-calibration before final tightening; Tracking and monitoring during welding process; Final result measurement after welding.
The perpendicularity can be roughly controlled with a long level before the initial tightening, and it can be accurately corrected after the frame is formed. After welding, retest shall be carried out, and the measurement results shall be compared with those at final tightening, so as to be the basis for the next construction.
C. Verticality measurement method of C steel column
Initial correction: the perpendicularity of the steel column is preliminary adjusted with a level ruler.
Accurate correction of steel column perpendicularity: one column grid is used as an installation section for the hoisting of the main frame until the hoisting of three continuous complete sections is completed
After the whole is formed, the measurement correction can be inserted. Two theodolites are used to observe from both sides of the column at the same time, and the wind rope is used for correction and adjustment.
Ⅸ Steel structure survey
2) Elevation control of steel column
Based on the elevation reference point of the plane layer where the steel column is located, the deviation value of the horizontal elevation of the steel column is measured with the level gauge and the correction is directed.
3) Steel beam measurement
After the steel column is hoisted and corrected, the +1.00m control point shall be measured to each steel column according to the site level as the basis for vertical transfer of elevation and the elevation of beam installation; Pop up the center line of the steel beam on the surface of the steel beam.
The control axis is measured to the column body to control the beam position offset; The accuracy of beam elevation is controlled according to the control point of column elevation. Set up theodolite on the floor platform, and then look at the cross angle to the axis of the corresponding beam. Aim at the center line of the upper surface of the beam to the other end with theodolite to see if the number coincides with the axis of the beam.
Calculation of survey and lofting data
In this project, the computer automatic query method is used to calculate the survey and lofting data. The specific steps are as follows:
1) The establishment of data model
Firstly, according to the design coordinates and the dimension relationship of each building in the design drawing, the building, building axis, control line to be lofted and so on are drawn in AutoCAD according to the proportion, and the data model is established.
2) Survey and lofting data query
After drawing the survey loft data model, the survey loft data such as the angle and distance between the known basis (axis control pile, lofted axis, etc.) and the control line to be lofted are queried by using the command of dist of AutoCAD.
3) Advantages of computer automatic query
The method of computer automatic query is used to obtain the required measurement and positioning data. It is not only convenient to calculate, but also has high precision. The distance precision can be set to 0.1mm, 0.01mm, and the angle precision to 0.0 ", 0.00" or higher according to the actual situation.
Ⅹ Construction of high strength bolt
1. Preparation before installation
1) Test and inspection of high strength bolt
Anti slip coefficient test
The project adopts class 10.9 large hexagon high-strength bolts. The anti slip coefficient test of high-strength bolts shall be conducted by taking the most representative thickness of the plate in the project for test, and three groups shall be made.
The size of the specimen plate is as follows:
Axial force test
Randomly select the bolts to be installed at the construction site, and 8 sets of bolt pairs are selected for re inspection in each batch.
2) Transportation and storage of high strength bolts
The form, size and technical conditions of high-strength bolt connecting pair shall be manufactured and supplied by the manufacturer according to batch, with factory certificate and high-strength bolt connection pair, which shall conform to the provisions of national standards gb1228-1231-84 and gb3632-3633-83. High strength bolts with large hexagon for steel structure
The connecting pair consists of a bolt, a nut and two washers. The combination of use shall meet the national standards, and the high-strength bolt connection pair shall be supplied with storage and transportation in the same batch.
The high-strength bolt connecting pair shall be installed and placed lightly during loading, unloading, transportation and storage to prevent the packing box from being damaged or damaged.
Storage of high strength bolt warehouse
1. the high-strength bolt connection pair shall be cleaned according to the specification, batch number and supply date of the packing box, and shall be kept in the indoor warehouse, and the accumulation shall not be higher than 3 layers. The indoor moisture-proof, long-term dry, rust and dirt contamination shall be prevented, and torque coefficient shall be prevented from changing. The bottom layer shall be more than 300mm above the ground level.
2. when installing on site, the quantity of high-strength bolts required on the day shall be issued. The rest should be kept properly. Do not put it in disorder, damage the thread, and be contaminated with dirt.
3. before using the long-term storage high-strength bolt connection pair, a comprehensive quality inspection shall be conducted again. If any abnormal phenomenon is found after unpacking, the inspection standard shall be conducted according to the relevant provisions of national standards gb1228-1231-84 and gb3632-3633-83. It can be used after being qualified.
3) Construction management of high strength bolts
1. Construction Manager
When carrying out the construction of this high-strength bolt, the high-strength bolt manager shall be determined first to be responsible for the project management, quality management and guidance of the construction personnel.
2. weather management (climate conditions)
In principle, no operation shall be carried out during rainfall and snowfall. If rain or snow fall occurs during operation, the speed shall be accelerated to lock the unfinished ones
3. friction surface management
Before tightening, the friction surface shall be inspected first. If there are any attachments to reduce bearing capacity of friction surface, such as rust, oil, paint and residue, metal brush, sandpaper and oxygen acetylene flame shall be used for removal.
4) Construction of high strength bolts
1. final tightening of temporary bolts
Before inserting high-strength bolts, temporary bolts shall be used to tighten the connection tightly, if the materials of the connection parts are bent or warped, they shall be corrected.
If the difference of holes is within 2mm, it can be corrected by cutter.
If the difference of holes exceeds 2mm, reasonable treatment methods such as replacement of panel shall be adopted based on consultation with management personnel, and gas cutting and reaming are not allowed.
2. high strength bolt insertion
The nut and gasket of high-strength bolt shall pay attention to the installation direction, and install according to the following figure.
When inserting bolts, pay attention not to attach rust, dust, oil, etc. to the bolts. In addition, do not force into the bolt hole during construction to avoid damaging the thread.
3. initial tightening
After the temporary fixing bolts are locked, confirm the compactness of the components.
After initial tightening, mark with white marker through bolt nut, gasket and component.
When using the inspection wrench, although the torque value can be confirmed by the contact sound, it is easy to over tighten if the mechanism continues to apply force, so it should be noted.
4) Final tightening
After initial tightening, use special fastening wrench to lock until the neck is broken.
In principle, the bolts inserted on the same day shall be screwed out on the same day.
As the strategic decision to develop energy-saving and land-saving housing and construct a conservation-oriented society is further deepened and housing industrialization has become a new growth point for the world’s economic development, the development of residential steel building will be the only way for housing industrialization.
1. residential steel building's structural system is diversified
Many structural systems that can be used for steel structure residences have been developed, steel frame structure, steel frame-support structure, frame-tube structure (steel frame, concrete internal simplified), frame-shear wall structure (shear wall can be steel plate, concrete Or concrete with built-in steel support), light steel structure and staggered truss structure system can all be used as the structural selection of residential steel building.
2. The project cost of residential steel building is slightly higher than that of concrete or equivalent
The cost of steel structure material is higher than that of concrete, but its construction period is short, the use area is large, and the number of floors can be increased under the same conditions. The project cost of residential steel building is slightly higher or equivalent to concrete, and the actual economic benefits are significant, making residential steel building It has become the first choice for high quality and low price, and the best choice for replacing masonry structure houses in the future.
residential steel building has a high technological content. The structure itself is often the architectural expression. The performance and craftsmanship of the steel structure is not only a necessary means to realize the image conception, but also has a significant impact on the architectural image, which determines that the structural conception is the success of the image conception. The key is whether or not. The progress of science and technology and the change of aesthetics will inevitably make steel structure buildings continue to expand their expression vocabulary and seek development. residential steel building sets aside the elements of style, starts from structural rationalism, and absorbs the essence from modern and traditional styles. In the future, it will be possible to create high-quality steel structure buildings with organic integration of technology and art.
The residential steel building of the design structure and the stability calculation of components must cooperate with each other to make them consistent. The consistency between structural calculation and structural design has always been a problem that everyone pays attention to in structural design. For the joint connection requiring to transfer bending moment and not, sufficient stiffness and flexibility shall be given to it respectively, and the eccentricity of members shall be minimized for frame joints, which are often considered by designers when dealing with structural details. However, when it comes to stability, there are often structural requirements or special considerations different from strength. For example, in terms of flexural strength of simply supported beams, the requirement for fixed hinge support is only to prevent displacement and allow rotation in the plane. However, the above requirements are not enough when dealing with the overall stability of the beam. The support shall also be able to prevent the beam from twisting around the longitudinal axis, and allow the beam to rotate in the horizontal plane and the beam end section to warp freely, so as to meet the boundary conditions adopted for stability analysis.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been committed to providing customers with residential steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.
Steel building accessories are constructed of steel materials. It is one of the main types of building structures. The structure consists mainly of steel bearings, steel columns, steel joints and other components made of profile steel and steel plates and uses rust removal and rust protection methods such as silylation, pure manganese phosphation, water washing and drying, galvanizing and so on.
Prefabricate and assemble Steel building accessories on the steel platform according to the installation sequence and process requirements to ensure the welding quality.
The spacing between the splicing joint of flange plate and web plate of section steel shall be greater than 200mm. The splicing length of flange plate shall not be less than 2 times of plate width; The web splicing width shall not be less than 300 mm and the length shall not be less than 600 mm.
In order to facilitate welding and ensure welding quality, the stiffener plates, connecting plates, base plates and cantilever beams (beams) on columns and beams shall be assembled and welded on the ground steel platform according to the dimensions of the construction drawing.
The Steel building accessories prefabricated on the steel platform shall not only be fabricated and assembled according to the construction drawings and specifications, but also consider the process of on-site installation and the change of installation size.
Some Steel building accessories users do not know that steel structures still need to be maintained and maintained. As a result, there is serious corrosion that users often can't find out, which makes steel products appear many unsafe hidden dangers, reduces the safety of Steel building accessories in use, and even affects normal use functions. It is recommended that the design unit not only put forward the painting requirements of the steel structure in the painting design description of the steel structure, but also put forward the maintenance and maintenance requirements of the Steel building accessories according to its use.
There are many ways to prevent Steel building accessories from rusting, and the following are usually used.
The steel structure is made of alloy steel that is not easy to rust
Chemical oxide layer protection method
Using metal coating protection method
Non-metallic coating protection law
In the later maintenance and maintenance process, non-metallic coating protection method is especially commonly used. The surface of the component is protected by paint and plastic, so that it does not contact the surrounding corrosive medium, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-corrosion. This method has good effect, low price, and has a wide range of paint varieties, a wide range of options, and strong applicability. It is not limited by the shape and size of the component. It can form a film with any shape on the surface of the component. The adhesion is firm. It can also follow the temperature change. The components are telescopic and easy to use. It is also possible to give the component a beautiful color.
Great products begin with the best engineering staff, and Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is ready to assist you with your technical requirements for Steel building accessories.