Agricultural steel building's adaptable and customizable steel structure provides an ideal environment for agricultural production space. It can be used for storage and background operations, as well as for display and ground retail.
What are the material characteristics of Agricultural steel building?
Why do you choose Agricultural steel building?
What is the current development trend of Agricultural steel building?
1. High material strength and low weight
The steel of the agricultural steelworks has a high strength and a high elasticity module. Compared to concrete and wood, the ratio between density and distance is relatively low. Therefore, under the same load conditions, the steel structure has a small cross section and a low weight, which is convenient for transport and installation. It is suitable for large stretches, large heights and heavy bearing constructions.
2. Steel capacity, good plasticity, uniform material, high structural reliability
Agricultural steel building is suitable for withstanding shocks and dynamic loads and has good seismic performance. The inner structure of the steel is uniform, close to an isotropic homogeneous body. The actual working performance of the steel structure corresponds rather to the calculation theory. The steel structure is therefore highly reliable.
3. High degree of mechanization of steel construction production and assembly
The steel components of Agricultural steel building can easily be manufactured in factories and assembled on site. The mechanised production of steel components in the plant is characterized by high precision, high production efficiency, fast assembly on site and short construction time. Steel construction is the most heavily industrialised construction.
Whether it is used to store hay, equipment, livestock or cars, Agricultural steel buildings and garages have become the preferred structures for farmers and agricultural giants around the world. The use of a transparent frame structure can realize a column-free indoor space, maximize the space, and encourage customization and gradual adjustment. It is the best choice for agricultural construction projects.
In addition, although wooden barns are still particularly generous due to their aesthetic sensitivity, the absolute flexibility of steel allows manufacturers to bend steel into unique, beautiful and modern shapes, which has attracted the attention of contemporary art. In the end, in the face of structural oppositions such as rust, water, insects, and heat, no building material can withstand turmoil better than steel, so Agricultural steel building is the best choice.
At present, Agricultural steel building has been able to design and produce roof tower steel structures according to customer requirements. Agricultural steel building integrates its use and decoration. Agricultural steel building is also multi-functional, equipped with lightning protection, aviation obstruction lights, wireless communication devices, communication dispatching, radio and television and other equipment.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is a Agricultural steel building manufacturer established for more than ten years. We work with customers from design to completion to ensure that all technical requirements are met.
Steel building accessories is an ideal elastic body with good homogeneity and isotropy, which is most in line with the basic assumptions of general engineering mechanics; The material has good plasticity and toughness, can have large deformation, and can well bear dynamic load; Short construction period; It has a high degree of industrialization and can carry out professional production with a high degree of mechanization.
What are the Steel building accessories we often need?
What are the materials of Steel building accessories?
What should the construction personnel of Steel building accessories pay attention to?
1. Ceiling connection accessories
Ceiling connection accessories are also one of the important accessories of Steel building accessories. It is suitable for fixing accessories between the wall and ceiling connection accessories in the ceiling installation method. The ceiling connection accessories can be divided into different types according to the cable length and type. Different parts of the unit are used.
2. Branch chain plate accessories
Regardless of the installation method, the branch chain plate accessory is one of the necessary accessories, because it needs to connect the steel structure horizontally. This is the secondary reinforcement of the aluminum alloy frame. At the same time, straight chain plate accessories can also be used. To the role of integration and optimization.
1. Purchasing materials according to Steel building accessories design drawings. Steel materials, profiled steel plates, welding materials, high-strength bolts, insulation materials and other materials must meet the specifications, varieties, and performance required by the design, and have a material certificate. Welding electrodes, welding wires, fluxes, etc. should match the base metal. Make re-inspection records for the imported materials as required, and keep track of the use of main materials.
2. The steel is stored in a dry and dedicated place, and it is not allowed to store it in the open air.
3. For steel surface damage, after grinding and trimming, the local thickness reduction should not be greater than the rolling thickness tolerance.
4. Welding electrodes, wires, and fluxes should meet the relevant technical requirements of the current national standard and be compatible with the strength of the main metal.
1. Special procedures with complex technology, high difficulty and high precision should be completed by skilled and experienced personnel.
2. All types of welders engaged in structural production must pass the examination and obtain a certificate issued by the national agency accreditation department. The certificate indicates the content of welding and the expiration date.
3. The non-destructive testing personnel who check the quality of the welds shall hold the corresponding level range testing qualification certificate.
4. All positions personnel should hold a certificate to work.
Knowing this, do you also need to order Steel building accessories? Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is committed to providing various Steel building accessories with high quality for all customers from all over the world.
Project address: Argentina
Introduction: the project covers a total area of 5930 square meters, with three attached spans in the main workshop and eight two ton cranes. The construction started in October 2009, and the project site is not suitable for canuelas in North Aires, Argentina. It took more than two months to complete, and the project is in good condition at present.
We supply designing, manufacturing and installationabout the whole steel structure workshop building project.
Roof with a single layer of galvanized steel plate sea blue crown Island, its structure and technical requirements are as follows:
1.V820 type 0.50mm thick galvanized roof panel (sea blue) crown Island
2.75mm thick glass wool with aluminum foil
3.200 * 200 coated steel mesh
4.Q235B C-type steel roof purlin
5.Q345B steel beam
1.YX-840 plate type 0.40mm thick galvanized wall panel white gray crown Island
2.Q235B C steel wall purlins
3.Q345B steel column
1. Shot blasting, rust level Sa2.5
2. In the gray anti-corrosion primer two, each 30 um
1. Roof panel - sea blue
2. Wall panel - white gray
3. Steel components - medium gray
Industrial steel building is easy to move and recycle without pollution. These are stronger than traditional workshops, and the walls of the steel structure workshops can also be filled with bricks, which are completely load-bearing. All future plant constructions will be steel structure plants. Here we are going to introduce the steps of installing Industrial steel building.
What are the raw materials used in industrial steel building?
What is the main installation process of industrial steel building?
What is the production and installation process of industrial steel building?
In addition to iron and carbon, the raw materials of industrial steel building also contain other elements. Divided into permanent elements; occasional elements; hidden elements and alloying elements. The common elements are manganese, silicon, sulfur, and phosphorus. Incidental elements are due to the different origins of ore (there are intergrowth ore mixed with iron) and scrap steel as raw materials, such as copper, titanium, vanadium, rare earth elements, etc., are brought into steel during smelting and process operations. The cryptic elements refer to non-metal elements with a small atomic radius, such as oxygen and hydrogen. Alloying elements refer to elements specially added to change the composition, such as chromium, nickel, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium, etc.
Carbon steel (referred to as carbon steel) is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of more than 0.0218% and less than 2.11%. Because carbon steel has good mechanical properties and process properties, and is large in output and low in price, it is a metal material that is widely used in mechanical engineering. However, carbon steel also has some shortcomings, such as low hardening energy, poor temper softening resistance, and low yield ratio. The strength potential of carbon steel cannot be fully utilized even after heat treatment. In order to meet the continuous development of modern industry and science and technology, alloy steel was developed.
Foundation → production and installation foundation is divided into (foundation ground survey → foundation excavation → embedded screws → foundation casting → later foundation grouting → outdoor water dispersion → outdoor drainage ditch (some factory design indoor drainage ditch or cable ditch suggestion Completed simultaneously with installation)→Enclosure masonry→tiling tiles, etc.)
The production and installation are divided into (processing production→component painting→structural pre-assembly→steel component hoisting→main structure adjustment→purlin installation→door and window column installation→gutter downpipe installation→steel component painting (some are fireproof, some are Anti-corrosion, according to design requirements) → roof panel (some with steel mesh, some with insulation layer, completed at the same time) → wall panel installation → door and window installation → water supply and drainage installation → electrical equipment installation)
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a Chinese pioneer in producing Industrial steel buildings, can ensure the products’ quality and the after-sales service.
The main structure of the commercial steel building can be installed simultaneously with the wall panel. The main structure and the wall panel are fixed by embedded parts and connectors, which is convenient for installation. It only needs to be hoisted in place, connected and fixed, and the three links of joint treatment are not required. No need for secondary grouting, and has the advantages of short construction period, high assembly rate, good integrity, and good wind pressure resistance.
(1) When the sides of the upper and lower columns without ear plates are symmetrically welded to 1/3 of the plate thickness by two welders on both sides, cut off the ear plates.
(2) Then two welders are symmetrically welded on both sides to 1/3 of the plate thickness on the side where the ear plate is cut off.
(3) Two welders will be responsible for the welding of two adjacent sides.
(4) The joints of the weld bead between every two layers should be staggered with each other, and the weld bead joints welded by two welders should also pay attention to the stagger of each layer. Pay attention to the temperature between the layers during the welding process.
(5) Welding process parameters:
CO2 gas shielded welding: wire diameter Φ1.2mm, current 280～320A, welding speed 350～450mm/min
Extending length of welding wire: about 20mm, gas flow rate 25～80L/min,
Voltage 29～34V, interlayer temperature 120～150℃
We must prefabricate and assemble commercial steel building steel components on the steel platform in accordance with the installation sequence and process requirements, and ensure the quality of welding production.
The spacing between the splicing seam of the splicing flange plate and the splicing seam of the web plate of the section steel should be greater than 200 mm. The splicing length of the flange plate shall not be less than 2 times the plate width; the splicing width of the web shall not be less than 300 mm, and the length shall not be less than 600 mm.
In order to facilitate the welding of commercial steel building and ensure the welding quality, try to weld the reinforcement plates, connecting plates, backing plates, and overhanging beams (beams) on the columns and beams on the ground steel platform according to the dimensions of the construction drawings.
In addition to the fabrication and assembly of steel components prefabricated on the steel platform according to the construction drawings and specifications, the process and installation dimensions of the commercial steel building on-site installation should also be considered.
The construction of commercial steel building has trained a new generation of construction and installation industrial workers. Factory production and mechanized installation avoid the high dependence of the traditional construction industry on labor, moderately reduce the impact of high labor costs brought on by the aging of the global population on the development of the industry, and predictably cultivate a new generation of construction and installation industry workers. It is of far-reaching significance to the sustainable development of the construction industry.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has focused on the development and production of commercial steel buildings for several years. And it commits to provide perfect service for every customer from all over the world.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Agricultural steel building has low cost, short construction time, and less pollution. Therefore, it has become the best choice for new-style construction.
Structural parts: material, surface roughness, tolerance, surface treatment, straightness (or radian)
Connection: hole position deviation, bolt grade; welding method, welding standard, welding material; air tightness, non-destructive testing, liquid penetration testing, etc. are required
Overall structure: verticality, horizontality, etc.
Packaging: packaging materials, packaging methods
Storage: ambient temperature, ambient humidity
Transportation: loading and unloading, placing in vehicles, placing in containers, etc.
Fire protection technology. One of the most critical issues in agricultural steel building is the application of fire protection technology. The fire resistance rating of light steel structure houses is level 4. For light steel structure residential buildings, fire-resistant gypsum boards are pasted on both sides of the wall and the ceiling of the floor. For ordinary firewalls and household walls, 25.4 mm thick (1 inch) gypsum boards are used to protect them to meet the 1-hour fire protection requirement. The glass fiber filled between the wall columns and the floor joists also plays an active role in protecting fire and heat transfer.
Sound insulation technology. The agricultural steel building is filled with glass wool between the inner and outer walls and the floor joists, which effectively prevents the audio part transmitted through the air. For the impact sound transmitted through the solid, the following construction is performed: the partition wall is composed of two wall columns. There are two walls with intermediate spaces; for the small keel used to fix the gypsum board for the suspended ceiling, an elastic structure with small cut grooves is used to effectively reduce the transmission of structure-borne sound between floors.
If an agricultural steel building is damaged, we must immediately recognise and remedy the problem. The main factors of steel structural damage are:
(1) the structural viability of agricultural steel buildings is insufficient due to changes in load, overdue service and changes in rules and regulations;
2) The components of agricultural steelworks are deformed, twisted, damaged, deformed, etc., due to various accidents; which results in a weakening of the cross-section of the component, a twisting of the rod and a tearing of the connection;
(3) deformation, cracking and retardation of agricultural steel components or connections due to temperature differences;
4) The agricultural steel structure corrodes due to the erosion of chemical substances and electrochemical corrosion leads to a weakening of the cross-section of the steel structure;
5) Other include errors in design, production, construction and illegal use and operation during the service period.
There are three main technical reinforcement measures for agricultural steel construction:
1) Cross-section defences: Apply the element locally or over the entire length of the element with steel and connect it to a whole to carry the force together;
2) Change the calculation diagram: add additional supports, adjust load distribution, reduce cutting force level, force displacement of static indefinite structural support and reduce peak voltage;
3) Pre-tensioned cable method: use high-strength cables to strengthen the weak links of the structure or to improve the overall durability, stiffness and stability of the structure.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been developing agricultural steel buildings for many years, and is known as "the national brand leader in the Chinesesteel building industry". Therefore, customers can choose their products with confidence.
How much do you know about the Agricultural steel building?
When you consider the building materials used in a new construction project, you will feel uneasy. In fact, by choosing steel (rather than wood, stone, brick, etc.), you have already taken the first step to ensure that the completed project produces the best results. Steel is attractive because of its unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio, ductility, price, aesthetics, and consistency of composition from the beginning. There are more and more applications of agricultural steel building in agricultural production. Let’s take a look below.
What is the significance of the development of agricultural steel building?
How to set the power supply in agricultural steel building?
What are the components of the agricultural steel building organization?
What is the significance of the development of agricultural steel building?
The economic benefits of the development of agricultural steel building are good. First of all, the entire building does not require beams and bars, and the cost is only two-thirds of the light steel structure, and the larger the span, the lower the cost. In addition, the construction of agricultural steel building can greatly shorten the construction period, and the daily construction area can reach 1000m, which greatly saves the construction of machinery and labor costs.
The social effect of the development of agricultural steel building is significant. The construction period of modern large-scale projects is closely linked to economic benefits. Because we have adopted agricultural steel building development, the construction of the project is completed ahead of schedule, which creates good conditions for agricultural production units to put into use in advance, and the social effect is significant.
How to set the power supply in agricultural steel building?
1. The main distribution box in the agricultural steel building should be installed near the power source, and the distribution box should be installed near the electrical equipment or power-using area.
2. The distribution box in the agricultural steel building is made of iron plate.
3. The distribution box in the agricultural steel building should be equipped with a working neutral terminal board and a protective neutral terminal board.
4. The metal box, metal base and shell must be protected and connected to zero. The distribution box must be protected from rain and moisture. There must be a secondary leakage protector in the distribution box, and each electrical equipment should have its own dedicated switch box, which must implement "one machine, one switch, one leakage, one box", equipment and lighting are disconnected, all power distribution The boxes are all equipped with doors and locks, and a dedicated person is responsible for keeping them, and a regular inspection and maintenance system is implemented.
What are the components of the agricultural steel building organization?
(1) Structure made of cold-formed thin-walled steel;
(2) Structure made of hot-rolled light section steel;
(3) Structure composed of welded and high-frequency welded lightweight steel;
(4) Structure made of round tube, square tube, rectangular tube, etc.;
(5) Structure made of components welded from thin steel plates;
(6) The structure made by the combination of the above various components.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd.. has been committed to providing customers with agricultural steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.