Project Area: 23408 sqm
Project Usage：Pakistan Cola workshop
Project Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Project weight of steel structures： 760 tons.
Wall & Roof：0.5mm galvanized steel sheet +50mm glass wool+0.4mm galvanized steel sheet.
Span: Multi-Span 100m and 50m
Total Height: 12m
Project picture of Pakistan Prefabricated Steel Structure Construction Cola Workshop :
A brief introduction to you about our company first, then you can contact me if there is suitable project in the future.
1200 workers, 360000 ㎡ non-dust workshop, 25 years experience, CE, ISO9001, ISO9712, ISO3834, BV, SGS certificated, one hour reach Qingdao port, our company, as a manufacture, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
We provide steel building design, farm house design, manufacture and installation service.
What are the reasons why people choose Residential steel building?
What should the choice of Residential steel building structural system look like?
What is the framework system used by Residential steel building?
1. Residential steel building energy saving and environmental protection
The main body of the Residential steel building is steel components, and the wall material is thermal insulation mortar, which not only meets the requirements for energy saving, but also can be recycled. It is a green and environmentally friendly recycling building that meets the requirements of sustainable development. The thermal resistance can reach a brick wall thickness of about 1m. At present, the global population is large and energy consumption is large, and the promotion and application of steel structure housing is the final choice.
2. Residential steel building's pipe network line layout is convenient
In residential buildings, there are many lines of professional plumbing and electricity pipe network, which will reduce the effective use area in traditional buildings. In Residential steel building, there are many holes or holes in beams and columns, which is easy to form a cavity for wiring layout. Moreover, the beam can be artificially made into a honeycomb shape, which is convenient for line layout, which not only saves the net height of the building, but also increases the use area.
According to engineering practice, the commonly used Residential steel building structure system can be selected with reference to the following scope:
The 4th to 6th floors are the steel frame system, the steel frame-support system, and the steel frame-shear wall system; the 7th to 12th floors are the steel frame-concrete core tube (shear wall) system.
The section form of steel components should be hot-rolled H-section steel, high-frequency welded H-section steel and steel tube concrete.
Light steel frame system
The light steel frame system is a load-bearing frame composed of hot-rolled H-shaped steel (or I-beam), high-frequency welded H-shaped and cold-formed square pipes, and a steel structure residence with composite curtain walls or infill walls as the enclosure structure system.
The wall panels in the picture collection are made in the factory with fly ash as the filler, sulfoaluminate as the cement, polystyrene foam (EPS) as the core material, and glass fiber mesh as the reinforcement material. A lightweight board. Special adhesive is used to bond the plate and the light steel frame, and between the plate and the plate. To prevent thermal bridges using double-layer plates.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a leading company in China's Residential steel building, has committed to providing the most suitable Residential steel building at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Agricultural steel building components or parts are usually connected by welds, bolts or rivets. Because of its light weight and simple construction, it is widely used in various fields of agricultural production. Steel structure is easy to rust. Generally, steel structure needs to be derusted, galvanized or painted, and it needs to be maintained regularly. Here we are going to know more about the Agricultural steel building.
What are the architectural characteristics of Agricultural steel buildings?
What are the appearance characteristics of Agricultural steel building?
What should be paid attention to when constructing Agricultural steel building?
1. Industrialization of the production process. The steel structure is only connected by high-strength bolts. It also has the advantages of quick installation and return on investment.
2. Use high-quality materials with high toughness and plasticity. The quality is safe and reliable.
3. It also has the advantages of flexible design and decoration, low cost, and various colors.
The Agricultural steel building has no beams and no purlins, wide space, large spanning capacity, and the span of 6-32 meters can be chosen at will. Low cost, low investment, economical. The design and construction period is short,
The roof construction of Agricultural steel building can be completed in 20 days. Colored galvanized steel sheet, mechanical seam connection, natural waterproof, no leakage.
The Agricultural steel building is beautiful in appearance, sturdy and durable, and requires no maintenance.
The Agricultural steel building is light in weight, the overall structure is scientific and reasonable, and the wind and seismic performance is superior. Wind resistance and snow load, can withstand strong winds of 160km/n per hour, and can withstand a snow load of 148kg.
The shape of Agricultural steel building is beautiful, colorful, novel and full of rhythm. Rich and diverse roof forms give the building a new appearance.
The Agricultural steel building has complete functions, the roof slab and beam are integrated, and it integrates multiple functions such as heat preservation, heat insulation, ventilation, and lighting.
1 Personnel engaged in high-altitude operations must hold a certificate to work, and earnestly abide by the safety construction regulations, wear flexible clothing, and it is forbidden to wear hard-soled and slippery shoes with nails;
2 Workers of Agricultural steel building wear safety belts;
3 A safety net is set under the working surface of Agricultural steel building;
4 Materials for high-altitude operations should be stacked steadily. They should not be placed on the edge or attached to the opening of the hole. If there is a possibility of falling, they should be withdrawn or fixed in time to prevent falling objects from injuring people.
The Agricultural steel buildings made by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Steel structure workshop is composed of frame, beam, wall and weighing column, etc. In the design of single-layer steel structure workshop, the first thing to ensure that the structure of the workshop does not affect the use of the second in the design time to calculate the bearing force of the beam, the selection of materials to meet the relevant standards.
Composition of single-layer steel structure workshop:
1. Transverse frame: composed of columns and the roof truss or roof beam supported by it, it is the main load-bearing system of the steel structure of single-storey workshop. It bears the dead weight of the structure, the wind and snow loads and the vertical and horizontal loads of the crane, and transfers these loads to the foundation.
2. Roof structure: structural system bearing roof load, including transverse frame beam, bracket, middle roof frame, skylight frame, purlin and so on.
3. Support system: including the support of the roof part and the support between columns. On the one hand, it forms the longitudinal frame of the steel structure of the single-storey workshop with columns and crane beams to bear the longitudinal horizontal load; On the other hand, the main load-bearing system is connected by individual plane structure into the whole structure of space, so as to ensure the necessary stiffness and stability of the steel structure of the single-storey workshop.
4. Crane beam and brake beam (or brake truss) : mainly bear the vertical and horizontal load of the crane, and transfer the load to the transverse frame and longitudinal frame.
5. Wall frame: Bear the dead weight and wind load of the wall.
Single-layer steel structure plant design points:
1. In the column network arrangement of single-storey steel structure buildings, when column spacing is not equal, especially the column spacing of each longitudinal column column, the columns should be arranged on the common horizontal positioning axis to ensure the stiffness requirements of the workshop, so that the workshop can be used normally.
2. For the temperature expansion joint section length of single-storey steel structure building, it is better to set the expansion joint when the plant structure exceeds the designed value under special circumstances. This has the advantage of being separated into independent structures, making temperature changes negligible after a drop.
3. The transverse frame calculation of single-storey steel structure building. The transverse frame structure transfers the load and action of the plant structure to the foundation, which is the main load-bearing structure of the plant.
4. Calculation of longitudinal force transmission system of single-storey steel structure building, steel column, column.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng steel structure group is a leading manufacture in China. With 25 years experience, we have confidence to provide you the highest cost performance.
1. The positioning axis and supporting surface elevation of the foundation are out of tolerance:
The positioning axis of the foundation and the elevation of the supporting steel cylinder exceed the allowable deviation.
The reasons are as follows:
There are errors and deviations in foundation survey control network, foundation survey setting out and elevation finding.
The foundation formwork is not firmly set up, the pouring concrete blanking is too high, and the concrete is vibrated and impacted, which makes the formwork displacement and causes the datum line deviation.
Or the use of steel ruler, theodolite, level without calibration, there are errors.
Or construction wrong drawings, axis wrong, without strict inspection.
Or if the foundation bearing surface is not plastered and leveled twice, the concrete will shrink and sink.
Or the embedded steel plate (or support) is not fixed.
Because the foundation positioning axis and bearing surface are out of tolerance, the column installation axis and bearing elevation will be out of tolerance, which will affect the quality of the whole structural steel construction installation project.
(1) The accuracy of basic survey control network, instruments and measuring tools used for basic survey setting out and leveling shall be accurate. Before use, they must be checked or verified by the measurement department. If problems are found, they shall be adjusted in time to prevent errors or accumulated errors, resulting in axis and elevation exceeding the allowable deviation.
(2) The foundation formwork for steel structure construction must be firmly supported with sufficient strength and rigidity. When pouring concrete, cutting and vibrating, it is necessary to prevent from striking the formwork and causing displacement. In the process of concrete pouring, the positioning axis and elevation shall be checked regularly with measuring tools or suspension lines. If any deviation is found, the pouring and vibration shall be stopped, and the work shall be carried out after reinforcement and adjustment. Before the final setting of concrete, the surface of foundation concrete shall be plastered and leveled twice. For the embedded steel plate or bearing, the elevation and levelness shall be aligned twice, and the concrete at the bottom shall be dense. The steel plate or support of foundation support column shall be provided with necessary fixing devices to ensure correct position and elevation.
(3) When the elevation and levelness of the steel plate or support on the vertical and horizontal axis of the foundation and column bearing surface are out of tolerance, measures shall be taken according to the degree of deviation. When the out of tolerance is not serious, it can be solved by shifting the column base, reaming and packing the base plate. If the deviation is serious and cannot be adjusted, it should be studied with relevant departments to work out a feasible correction scheme before treatment.
2. Foundation anchor bolt thread damage:
The foundation anchor bolt thread is damaged, and the nut cannot be screwed and tightened during the column installation.
The causes of bolt thread damage are as follows:
Anchor bolts are impacted or improperly kept during transportation, loading and unpacking, resulting in serious thread corrosion.
Or the bolts were not protected after burying and were damaged by outside.
Or the bolt is used as electric welding zero line on site, and the thread is damaged due to arc burn.
Or the bolt is used as the binding point of the pulling force of the traction rope.
Due to the damage of bolt thread, it is impossible to screw in nuts to fasten steel columns and other components, which affects the transmission and stability of structural force.
(1) When the anchor bolts are transported, packed and unpacked, the thread protection shall be strengthened. After being smeared with industrial vaseline oil, they shall be wrapped and bound with plastic film to prevent thread damage and corrosion. And should be stored separately, should not be mixed with other parts and components, so as to avoid mutual impact damage thread.
(2) After the anchor bolt is embedded, it shall not be used as the fulcrum of bending processing, the neutral line of electric welding machine, or the binding point of traction force. When lifting components, proper operation shall be carried out to prevent the thread from being damaged by horizontal lateral impact force.
(3) The screw thread of the bolt has been damaged, and the following treatment methods can be adopted: when the damaged length of the screw thread does not exceed its effective length, the steel file can be used to trim the screw thread, so as to smoothly screw in the nut. When the length of thread damage of local foot bolt exceeds the specified effective length, the length of original thread section can be cut by gas cutting; Then, with the same material and specification as the original bolt, one end of the bolt is processed into thread, and the butt end section is made into 30º-- 45º. After butt welding with the lower end of the groove, the corresponding diameter specification and length of the steel casing sleeve into the joint, welding reinforcement. After casing reinforcement for steel work in construction, the diameter of the bolt will be larger than that of the base plate, which can be solved by appropriately enlarging the diameter of the base plate.
3. The setting of mortar base plate of column base does not meet the requirements:
The mortar base plate of column base is set randomly, and the elevation, levelness and position do not meet the design and specification requirements.
The reasons are as follows:
The surface of the foundation is not treated and leveled, so that the base plate can not bear the force smoothly, and the surface is uneven and uneven;
The base plate is not reasonably arranged according to the stress requirements, so that the base, base plate and foundation can not bear uniform pressure, so that the settlement of base slurry is uneven, and the elevation and levelness can not meet the requirements.
If the setting of open base plate does not meet the requirements, it can not transfer the load evenly, which will reduce the mechanical performance of the column and affect the stability of the superstructure.
(1) In order to make the base plate group transmit the force to the foundation smoothly, the base plate should be closely combined with the base slurry on the foundation surface. The uneven foundation surface shall be chiseled and leveled.
(2) The location and distribution of the base plate should be correct. Generally, according to the stress area of the steel column base plate, the base plate, the base plate and the foundation should be arranged in the center of the steel plate and the stress concentration position on both sides or near the two sides of the anchor bolt, so that the base plate, the base plate and the foundation can fully bear the pressure load, and bear the force uniformly together to avoid partial bias Concentrated stress or deformation of the base plate occurs when the anchor bolts are tightened.
(3) The area of the base plate directly bearing the load should meet the needs of the stress, which should be determined by calculation, and the area should not be too large or too small. Too large will cause waste, too small will cause local concentrated overload of foundation and affect the overall and uniform stress of foundation. The thickness of the base plate is generally within the range of 4 ~ 25 mm, each group is no more than 3 pieces. The base plate has a 10 ~ 12 mm thick steel plate, the length of the base plate is 100 ~ 300 mm, and the width is 50 ~ 120 mm. When setting the mortar, use non shrinkage cement mortar with strength not lower than 30MPa. As the steel column is mainly installed with cushion plate to adjust the elevation and levelness, the elevation and levelness shall be found when grouting, and the allowable deviation shall comply with the specification, and the supervision shall be strengthened. Before the base plate is grouted, the rust, oil stain and burr on the surface of the base plate shall be cleaned, so that the base plate can be firmly combined with the concrete when grouted and grouted; The length of the base plate group exposed to the outside of the base plate edge is about 10 ~ 20 mm.
4. Before the installation of steel column, the foundation is directly installed without inspection:
Before the installation of steel column, the axis and elevation of the foundation, the position and elevation of the anchor bolt and the concrete quality of the foundation are not checked in advance, so the installation is carried out directly. In this way, there may be out of tolerance without repair, which will cause structural installation difficulties, increase the steel column installation stress and affect the installation accuracy, and even cause quality hazards.
Before the installation of steel column, the positioning control line, foundation axis, elevation, anchor bolt position, elevation and concrete quality of foundation shall be pre checked. If the deviation is found, measures shall be taken to correct and adjust to the allowable deviation range of the specification. For elevation inspection, the measured data shall be compared with the pre inspection data of steel column size and elevation, and the error of the two shall be eliminated when the support base slurry pad or anchor bolt nut is adjusted. The allowable deviation of foundation support surface, anchor bolt position and base slurry pad shall meet the requirements of the specification. The quality of foundation concrete shall be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations.
5. Don't check the dimension of steel members, deal with deformation and quality defects before installation
Before the installation of the structure, the external dimensions of the steel members are not checked, and the deformation and quality defects of the members are handled.
Although the steel components have passed the quality inspection before they are processed in the factory, they may fail to be inspected, or new deformation and damage may occur in the transportation and stacking of the components. If the review is not carried out before the installation, these problems can not be dealt with in time before the installation, which will affect the installation quality of the steel structure and cause installation difficulties or permanent quality defects.
Before the installation of steel members, the steel members shall be carefully checked in advance:
It includes checking the model and quantity of the component, the overall dimension of the component, the relevant dimensions between the supporting surfaces and the installation holes, and marking the datum line of the axis of the component. Check whether the component is deformed, and correct and repair the deformation error if there is any.
Whether the connecting plate, splint and other accessories of the component are complete and whether the position and size are accurate. Inspect whether the surface quality of the welding area of the component and the friction surface of the high-strength bolt connection meet the requirements and whether it is polluted.
Whether the member nodes are complete and whether the center of gravity of main components is marked.
Whether the surface of the component is polluted, whether the paint falls off, etc.
Pre inspection records of components shall be made; For the components with deformation and defects exceeding the allowable deviation, they shall be corrected and repaired on the ground before installation, and can be installed after they are qualified.
6. The perpendicularity of steel column installation is out of tolerance:
The verticality deviation of steel column exceeds the allowable value in design or code
When the steel column is manufactured, the deformation control measures are not taken or the bending deformation is not straightened.
Or the length of the column is large, the rigidity is poor, and the elastic or plastic deformation occurs under the action of external force.
Or due to the unreasonable hoisting technology and procedure, the roof panel is bent and deformed under the action of temperature, wind and external force.
Or there is deviation in the span size of the roof truss, the external force is used to force the connection during the installation, resulting in the over deviation of the verticality of the steel column.
This will lead to the deflection of the steel column and affect the bearing capacity and stability.
(1) Anti deformation measures shall be taken for assembly and welding of steel column, and the deformation during fabrication shall be corrected in time. When transporting and stacking steel columns, the supporting points should be appropriate to prevent bending deformation under the action of self weight. The out of plane stiffness of long column is poor, so the lifting point should be selected at 2 / 3 of the total length of the column to prevent deformation. If the span size of steel roof truss exceeds the deviation, it should be corrected before installation to prevent forced connection and bending deformation of column body.
(2) When the steel column is hoisted to the foundation plane in place, the vertical and horizontal axis above the column base plate should be aligned with the foundation line, so as to prevent the deviation of span size, which will lead to the horizontal tension or thrust when the column head is installed and connected with the roof truss, so as to make the column body bending and deformation, and carry out appropriate control.
(3) When the roof slab is hoisted after the connection and installation of the steel column and the tail-stock, it should be carried out symmetrically and synchronously from the edge of the two slopes in the center of the top chord to the middle, so as to prevent the bending deformation of the steel column caused by the lateral concentrated pressure generated by the one slope. Without the permission of the design, the steel column and other connected components shall not be used for horizontal dragging or vertical hoisting of heavy components and equipment, and the column bending deformation or damage to the connecting structure shall be prevented.
(4) If the bending steel column is elastic deformation, it can be restored to its original state after the external pressure is removed; If it is plastic deformation, it can be corrected by adding temporary support above or at the top of the bending part of the steel column before correction, so as to reduce the load-bearing gravity, and then fixing one side reaction frame at the bending part, and using jack for correction. If the rigidity of the steel column is large, it can be corrected by heating the bending convex surface with oxyacetylene flame, and then applying jacking force.
7. Steel column installation height is out of tolerance：
Height dimension or relative position of steel column after installation (±) The elevation dimension is out of tolerance, which makes the difference between the total height of each column and the height deviation of the bracket.
The reasons are as follows
Foundation elevation is incorrect or deviation occurs.
The length and dimension of steel column during the production stage are out of tolerance.
Or when the foundation elevation is adjusted and treated during installation, it is not combined with the actual length (height) of steel column, which will cause the positive or negative difference of the height dimension or elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
Because of the over tolerance, it is difficult to install and adjust the components connected with it, which makes it difficult to correct and takes time.
(1) During the foundation construction, the elevation size should be strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of elevation. The elevation dimension of the upper surface of the foundation shall be adjusted according to the actual length of the steel column or the elevation dimension of the bracket supporting surface, so as to make it consistent with the height and elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
(2) During the manufacturing process of steel column, the length and size (including the total length and the length of each position specified in the design, the length and size within the allowable positive and negative deviation range, and the positive excess value not allowed) and the correct size of the total length and bracket of the steel column without contact point shall be strictly controlled. The latter can be adopted to weld the column body first, and the column base plate and column head plate shall not be welded temporarily, In case of out of tolerance, adjust before welding the base plate or upper column head plate of the column, and finally weld the base plate and column head plate of the column.
What is the purpose of isolation?
The purpose of isolation is to cut off the route of transmission in the infection chain,protect susceptible persons, and ultimately control or eliminate the source of infection.
Therefore, it is an important measure to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
From a medical point of view, the goal of "isolation" is to prevent the spread of infection and ultimately eliminate or control the source of infection.
That is to prevent and limit the infectious factors of infected patients directly
or indirectly to susceptible persons,
or to those who may pass on such factors to others, and at the same time, enable infected patients to receive timely treatment under control and return to health as soon as possible.
Why choose container house?
In the construction field, it is called an assembled modular container house, also known as a container building or a container house.
It is a single room as a prefabricated unit.
The external wall panels and interior decoration of each unit are shipped to the factory after completion.
A building structure to be installed on site.
Compared with the traditional building structure, the container house has the following advantages:
(1) Convenient transportation, installation and movement, flexible combination;
(2) The cost is low and it can be completed quickly;
(3) The house can be recycled, and no construction waste is generated during use;
(4) The interior is completely renovated and can be used immediately.
Admittedly, it is precisely because of the advantages of rapid assembly and baggage check-in that the container house can be delivered to the Huoshenshan (Fire God Mountain) hospital within 10 days.
Steel building accessories is an ideal elastic body with good homogeneity and isotropy, which is most in line with the basic assumptions of general engineering mechanics; The material has good plasticity and toughness, can have large deformation, and can well bear dynamic load; Short construction period; It has a high degree of industrialization and can carry out professional production with a high degree of mechanization.
What are the Steel building accessories we often need?
What are the materials of Steel building accessories?
What should the construction personnel of Steel building accessories pay attention to?
1. Ceiling connection accessories
Ceiling connection accessories are also one of the important accessories of Steel building accessories. It is suitable for fixing accessories between the wall and ceiling connection accessories in the ceiling installation method. The ceiling connection accessories can be divided into different types according to the cable length and type. Different parts of the unit are used.
2. Branch chain plate accessories
Regardless of the installation method, the branch chain plate accessory is one of the necessary accessories, because it needs to connect the steel structure horizontally. This is the secondary reinforcement of the aluminum alloy frame. At the same time, straight chain plate accessories can also be used. To the role of integration and optimization.
1. Purchasing materials according to Steel building accessories design drawings. Steel materials, profiled steel plates, welding materials, high-strength bolts, insulation materials and other materials must meet the specifications, varieties, and performance required by the design, and have a material certificate. Welding electrodes, welding wires, fluxes, etc. should match the base metal. Make re-inspection records for the imported materials as required, and keep track of the use of main materials.
2. The steel is stored in a dry and dedicated place, and it is not allowed to store it in the open air.
3. For steel surface damage, after grinding and trimming, the local thickness reduction should not be greater than the rolling thickness tolerance.
4. Welding electrodes, wires, and fluxes should meet the relevant technical requirements of the current national standard and be compatible with the strength of the main metal.
1. Special procedures with complex technology, high difficulty and high precision should be completed by skilled and experienced personnel.
2. All types of welders engaged in structural production must pass the examination and obtain a certificate issued by the national agency accreditation department. The certificate indicates the content of welding and the expiration date.
3. The non-destructive testing personnel who check the quality of the welds shall hold the corresponding level range testing qualification certificate.
4. All positions personnel should hold a certificate to work.
Knowing this, do you also need to order Steel building accessories? Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is committed to providing various Steel building accessories with high quality for all customers from all over the world.