Residential steel building is lightweight and high-strength. For buildings of the same weight, the steel structure has a small cross-section and a large net height, which can save building height. The number of layers of steel structure is more than that of concrete, which not only increases the building area, but also brings good economic benefits.
What are the advantages of Residential steel building?
What raw materials should be used for the walls of Residential steel building?
What is the roof system of Residential steel building?
1. Superior seismic performance
Compared with traditional residential structures, Residential steel building is a flexible structure and has a lighter weight. Therefore, buildings with the same fortification intensity and the same site will bear less seismic force, and the earthquake disaster caused by them will be weakened accordingly. The use of steel in the earthquake zone Structural housing will reduce casualties and property losses, with considerable comprehensive benefits.
2. Flexible layout and increased effective use area
Residential steel building adopts steel structure, which can realize large span under the premise that the cross-section is not too large, which makes the building function very flexible and can be flexibly arranged according to the needs of residents, which is conducive to meeting the needs of modern homes and adapting The needs of the modern housing market. Moreover, the steel structure is adopted, the cross-section of the beams and columns is small, and the use area of the residents is increased at the same time.
Residential steel building's steel frame system, steel frame-support system, steel frame-concrete core tube (shear wall) system outer walls can be filled with small concrete block walls, autoclaved lightweight aerated concrete slabs, and prefabricated reinforced concrete walls Board, steel wire mesh frame polystyrene sandwich panel, fiber cement external wall hanging panel, polyurethane composite external wall panel, metal surface embossed composite panel, etc. The inner wall can be made of glass fiber strong gypsum hollow board, fiber cement board infusion (foam concrete) wall, light composite wall board, etc.
1. The flat roof of the Residential steel building adopts steel beams (I-beam, C-shaped steel), prefabricated reinforced concrete roof panels, and thermal insulation and waterproof layer.
2. The sloping roof of Residential steel building adopts portal frame, truss, light steel keel truss (bracket), I-shaped (or C-shaped) and steel purlin, colored cement tile, colored steel plate tile and colored asphalt tile roof. Thermal insulation and waterproof layer should also be used in the slope roof. The thickness of the insulation layer is determined by thermal calculation and meets the requirements of energy-saving design standards.
It is an important choice in residential building construction. A good Residential steel building starts with the best engineering staff, and Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is always ready to help you meet your technical and practical requirements.
When commercial steel building is widely used, vigorously develop the choice of building energy saving and green building, which can promote the transformation of construction methods.
commercial steel building adopts an innovative building system that integrates industries such as standardized design, industrialized production, assembly construction, integrated decoration, and information management to bring users a safer, more comfortable, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly experience. At present, commercial steel building has been widely used and promoted in many fields such as small and medium office buildings, business clubs, and tourist reception centers, and has been praised and praised by users.
1. Energy saving and environmental protection, less construction pollution. commercial steel building adopts energy-saving technology, which greatly improves the performance of house thermal insulation and sound insulation, and improves the living comfort of the building. According to statistics, the prefabricated construction method can save about 50% water, 70% wood and 70% construction waste;
2. Integrated decoration, which is carried out simultaneously with architecture, structure and electromechanical design. The functional conditions, pipeline installation, wall decoration and parts installation are completed in place at one time, which not only ensures the decoration quality, but also avoids the repeated waste and secondary pollution of the secondary decoration of commercial steel building;
3. The appearance of commercial steel building is diverse, which can meet the requirements of organic integration of various buildings with regional characteristics, traditional culture and living habits. The designer's optimized design, reasonable spatial layout and beautiful architectural appearance make the living more comfortable.
1. Clean room
The cleaning chamber is a box-shaped welding structure of the type of a large chamber plate, the inner wall of the chamber is lined with a wear-resistant protective plate and the cleaning process is carried out in a sealed chamber.
2. Supporting role
It is divided into indoor winding and loading and unloading, which promotes rolling.
The highly chromed wear-resistant coat and the limiting ring are used for the indoor roller strip coat. The highly chromed wear-resistant coat is used to protect the roller tread and to withstand the impact of projectiles. The limiting ring can allow the workpiece to run at a predetermined position to prevent deviations and cause accidents.
3. Lifting gear
Mainly consisting of upper and lower gears, cylinders, belts, funnels, etc.
The upper and lower strap discs of the same diameter take the ribs, the wheel plate and the hub to form a polygonal structure to increase friction, avoid slipping and prolong the life of the belt.
For the repair and replacement of the funnel and the overlapping tape, the lifting eyepiece is bent in shape and the lid is opened at the middle housing of the lifting eyepiece. Open the cover at the bottom of the hoist to remove the blockage of the lower floor.
Set the screws on both sides of the upper shelf of the hoist arch in such a way that the drawbar moves up and down to maintain the stiffness of the hoist belt.
The upper and lower belt discs use external spherical ball bearings with square seats, which can be adjusted automatically for vibrations and shocks and have good sealing performance.
Only the selected high-quality commercial steel building can give full play to its advantages. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. commits to provide perfect commercial steel buildings and service for every customer.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Agricultural steel building has low cost, short construction time, and less pollution. Therefore, it has become the best choice for new-style construction.
Structural parts: material, surface roughness, tolerance, surface treatment, straightness (or radian)
Connection: hole position deviation, bolt grade; welding method, welding standard, welding material; air tightness, non-destructive testing, liquid penetration testing, etc. are required
Overall structure: verticality, horizontality, etc.
Packaging: packaging materials, packaging methods
Storage: ambient temperature, ambient humidity
Transportation: loading and unloading, placing in vehicles, placing in containers, etc.
Fire protection technology. One of the most critical issues in agricultural steel building is the application of fire protection technology. The fire resistance rating of light steel structure houses is level 4. For light steel structure residential buildings, fire-resistant gypsum boards are pasted on both sides of the wall and the ceiling of the floor. For ordinary firewalls and household walls, 25.4 mm thick (1 inch) gypsum boards are used to protect them to meet the 1-hour fire protection requirement. The glass fiber filled between the wall columns and the floor joists also plays an active role in protecting fire and heat transfer.
Sound insulation technology. The agricultural steel building is filled with glass wool between the inner and outer walls and the floor joists, which effectively prevents the audio part transmitted through the air. For the impact sound transmitted through the solid, the following construction is performed: the partition wall is composed of two wall columns. There are two walls with intermediate spaces; for the small keel used to fix the gypsum board for the suspended ceiling, an elastic structure with small cut grooves is used to effectively reduce the transmission of structure-borne sound between floors.
If an agricultural steel building is damaged, we must immediately recognise and remedy the problem. The main factors of steel structural damage are:
(1) the structural viability of agricultural steel buildings is insufficient due to changes in load, overdue service and changes in rules and regulations;
2) The components of agricultural steelworks are deformed, twisted, damaged, deformed, etc., due to various accidents; which results in a weakening of the cross-section of the component, a twisting of the rod and a tearing of the connection;
(3) deformation, cracking and retardation of agricultural steel components or connections due to temperature differences;
4) The agricultural steel structure corrodes due to the erosion of chemical substances and electrochemical corrosion leads to a weakening of the cross-section of the steel structure;
5) Other include errors in design, production, construction and illegal use and operation during the service period.
There are three main technical reinforcement measures for agricultural steel construction:
1) Cross-section defences: Apply the element locally or over the entire length of the element with steel and connect it to a whole to carry the force together;
2) Change the calculation diagram: add additional supports, adjust load distribution, reduce cutting force level, force displacement of static indefinite structural support and reduce peak voltage;
3) Pre-tensioned cable method: use high-strength cables to strengthen the weak links of the structure or to improve the overall durability, stiffness and stability of the structure.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been developing agricultural steel buildings for many years, and is known as "the national brand leader in the Chinesesteel building industry". Therefore, customers can choose their products with confidence.
How much do you know about the Agricultural steel building?
When you consider the building materials used in a new construction project, you will feel uneasy. In fact, by choosing steel (rather than wood, stone, brick, etc.), you have already taken the first step to ensure that the completed project produces the best results. Steel is attractive because of its unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio, ductility, price, aesthetics, and consistency of composition from the beginning. There are more and more applications of agricultural steel building in agricultural production. Let’s take a look below.
What is the significance of the development of agricultural steel building?
How to set the power supply in agricultural steel building?
What are the components of the agricultural steel building organization?
What is the significance of the development of agricultural steel building?
The economic benefits of the development of agricultural steel building are good. First of all, the entire building does not require beams and bars, and the cost is only two-thirds of the light steel structure, and the larger the span, the lower the cost. In addition, the construction of agricultural steel building can greatly shorten the construction period, and the daily construction area can reach 1000m, which greatly saves the construction of machinery and labor costs.
The social effect of the development of agricultural steel building is significant. The construction period of modern large-scale projects is closely linked to economic benefits. Because we have adopted agricultural steel building development, the construction of the project is completed ahead of schedule, which creates good conditions for agricultural production units to put into use in advance, and the social effect is significant.
How to set the power supply in agricultural steel building?
1. The main distribution box in the agricultural steel building should be installed near the power source, and the distribution box should be installed near the electrical equipment or power-using area.
2. The distribution box in the agricultural steel building is made of iron plate.
3. The distribution box in the agricultural steel building should be equipped with a working neutral terminal board and a protective neutral terminal board.
4. The metal box, metal base and shell must be protected and connected to zero. The distribution box must be protected from rain and moisture. There must be a secondary leakage protector in the distribution box, and each electrical equipment should have its own dedicated switch box, which must implement "one machine, one switch, one leakage, one box", equipment and lighting are disconnected, all power distribution The boxes are all equipped with doors and locks, and a dedicated person is responsible for keeping them, and a regular inspection and maintenance system is implemented.
What are the components of the agricultural steel building organization?
(1) Structure made of cold-formed thin-walled steel;
(2) Structure made of hot-rolled light section steel;
(3) Structure composed of welded and high-frequency welded lightweight steel;
(4) Structure made of round tube, square tube, rectangular tube, etc.;
(5) Structure made of components welded from thin steel plates;
(6) The structure made by the combination of the above various components.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd.. has been committed to providing customers with agricultural steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.
1. The positioning axis and supporting surface elevation of the foundation are out of tolerance:
The positioning axis of the foundation and the elevation of the supporting steel cylinder exceed the allowable deviation.
The reasons are as follows:
There are errors and deviations in foundation survey control network, foundation survey setting out and elevation finding.
The foundation formwork is not firmly set up, the pouring concrete blanking is too high, and the concrete is vibrated and impacted, which makes the formwork displacement and causes the datum line deviation.
Or the use of steel ruler, theodolite, level without calibration, there are errors.
Or construction wrong drawings, axis wrong, without strict inspection.
Or if the foundation bearing surface is not plastered and leveled twice, the concrete will shrink and sink.
Or the embedded steel plate (or support) is not fixed.
Because the foundation positioning axis and bearing surface are out of tolerance, the column installation axis and bearing elevation will be out of tolerance, which will affect the quality of the whole structural steel construction installation project.
(1) The accuracy of basic survey control network, instruments and measuring tools used for basic survey setting out and leveling shall be accurate. Before use, they must be checked or verified by the measurement department. If problems are found, they shall be adjusted in time to prevent errors or accumulated errors, resulting in axis and elevation exceeding the allowable deviation.
(2) The foundation formwork for steel structure construction must be firmly supported with sufficient strength and rigidity. When pouring concrete, cutting and vibrating, it is necessary to prevent from striking the formwork and causing displacement. In the process of concrete pouring, the positioning axis and elevation shall be checked regularly with measuring tools or suspension lines. If any deviation is found, the pouring and vibration shall be stopped, and the work shall be carried out after reinforcement and adjustment. Before the final setting of concrete, the surface of foundation concrete shall be plastered and leveled twice. For the embedded steel plate or bearing, the elevation and levelness shall be aligned twice, and the concrete at the bottom shall be dense. The steel plate or support of foundation support column shall be provided with necessary fixing devices to ensure correct position and elevation.
(3) When the elevation and levelness of the steel plate or support on the vertical and horizontal axis of the foundation and column bearing surface are out of tolerance, measures shall be taken according to the degree of deviation. When the out of tolerance is not serious, it can be solved by shifting the column base, reaming and packing the base plate. If the deviation is serious and cannot be adjusted, it should be studied with relevant departments to work out a feasible correction scheme before treatment.
2. Foundation anchor bolt thread damage:
The foundation anchor bolt thread is damaged, and the nut cannot be screwed and tightened during the column installation.
The causes of bolt thread damage are as follows:
Anchor bolts are impacted or improperly kept during transportation, loading and unpacking, resulting in serious thread corrosion.
Or the bolts were not protected after burying and were damaged by outside.
Or the bolt is used as electric welding zero line on site, and the thread is damaged due to arc burn.
Or the bolt is used as the binding point of the pulling force of the traction rope.
Due to the damage of bolt thread, it is impossible to screw in nuts to fasten steel columns and other components, which affects the transmission and stability of structural force.
(1) When the anchor bolts are transported, packed and unpacked, the thread protection shall be strengthened. After being smeared with industrial vaseline oil, they shall be wrapped and bound with plastic film to prevent thread damage and corrosion. And should be stored separately, should not be mixed with other parts and components, so as to avoid mutual impact damage thread.
(2) After the anchor bolt is embedded, it shall not be used as the fulcrum of bending processing, the neutral line of electric welding machine, or the binding point of traction force. When lifting components, proper operation shall be carried out to prevent the thread from being damaged by horizontal lateral impact force.
(3) The screw thread of the bolt has been damaged, and the following treatment methods can be adopted: when the damaged length of the screw thread does not exceed its effective length, the steel file can be used to trim the screw thread, so as to smoothly screw in the nut. When the length of thread damage of local foot bolt exceeds the specified effective length, the length of original thread section can be cut by gas cutting; Then, with the same material and specification as the original bolt, one end of the bolt is processed into thread, and the butt end section is made into 30º-- 45º. After butt welding with the lower end of the groove, the corresponding diameter specification and length of the steel casing sleeve into the joint, welding reinforcement. After casing reinforcement for steel work in construction, the diameter of the bolt will be larger than that of the base plate, which can be solved by appropriately enlarging the diameter of the base plate.
3. The setting of mortar base plate of column base does not meet the requirements:
The mortar base plate of column base is set randomly, and the elevation, levelness and position do not meet the design and specification requirements.
The reasons are as follows:
The surface of the foundation is not treated and leveled, so that the base plate can not bear the force smoothly, and the surface is uneven and uneven;
The base plate is not reasonably arranged according to the stress requirements, so that the base, base plate and foundation can not bear uniform pressure, so that the settlement of base slurry is uneven, and the elevation and levelness can not meet the requirements.
If the setting of open base plate does not meet the requirements, it can not transfer the load evenly, which will reduce the mechanical performance of the column and affect the stability of the superstructure.
(1) In order to make the base plate group transmit the force to the foundation smoothly, the base plate should be closely combined with the base slurry on the foundation surface. The uneven foundation surface shall be chiseled and leveled.
(2) The location and distribution of the base plate should be correct. Generally, according to the stress area of the steel column base plate, the base plate, the base plate and the foundation should be arranged in the center of the steel plate and the stress concentration position on both sides or near the two sides of the anchor bolt, so that the base plate, the base plate and the foundation can fully bear the pressure load, and bear the force uniformly together to avoid partial bias Concentrated stress or deformation of the base plate occurs when the anchor bolts are tightened.
(3) The area of the base plate directly bearing the load should meet the needs of the stress, which should be determined by calculation, and the area should not be too large or too small. Too large will cause waste, too small will cause local concentrated overload of foundation and affect the overall and uniform stress of foundation. The thickness of the base plate is generally within the range of 4 ~ 25 mm, each group is no more than 3 pieces. The base plate has a 10 ~ 12 mm thick steel plate, the length of the base plate is 100 ~ 300 mm, and the width is 50 ~ 120 mm. When setting the mortar, use non shrinkage cement mortar with strength not lower than 30MPa. As the steel column is mainly installed with cushion plate to adjust the elevation and levelness, the elevation and levelness shall be found when grouting, and the allowable deviation shall comply with the specification, and the supervision shall be strengthened. Before the base plate is grouted, the rust, oil stain and burr on the surface of the base plate shall be cleaned, so that the base plate can be firmly combined with the concrete when grouted and grouted; The length of the base plate group exposed to the outside of the base plate edge is about 10 ~ 20 mm.
4. Before the installation of steel column, the foundation is directly installed without inspection:
Before the installation of steel column, the axis and elevation of the foundation, the position and elevation of the anchor bolt and the concrete quality of the foundation are not checked in advance, so the installation is carried out directly. In this way, there may be out of tolerance without repair, which will cause structural installation difficulties, increase the steel column installation stress and affect the installation accuracy, and even cause quality hazards.
Before the installation of steel column, the positioning control line, foundation axis, elevation, anchor bolt position, elevation and concrete quality of foundation shall be pre checked. If the deviation is found, measures shall be taken to correct and adjust to the allowable deviation range of the specification. For elevation inspection, the measured data shall be compared with the pre inspection data of steel column size and elevation, and the error of the two shall be eliminated when the support base slurry pad or anchor bolt nut is adjusted. The allowable deviation of foundation support surface, anchor bolt position and base slurry pad shall meet the requirements of the specification. The quality of foundation concrete shall be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations.
5. Don't check the dimension of steel members, deal with deformation and quality defects before installation
Before the installation of the structure, the external dimensions of the steel members are not checked, and the deformation and quality defects of the members are handled.
Although the steel components have passed the quality inspection before they are processed in the factory, they may fail to be inspected, or new deformation and damage may occur in the transportation and stacking of the components. If the review is not carried out before the installation, these problems can not be dealt with in time before the installation, which will affect the installation quality of the steel structure and cause installation difficulties or permanent quality defects.
Before the installation of steel members, the steel members shall be carefully checked in advance:
It includes checking the model and quantity of the component, the overall dimension of the component, the relevant dimensions between the supporting surfaces and the installation holes, and marking the datum line of the axis of the component. Check whether the component is deformed, and correct and repair the deformation error if there is any.
Whether the connecting plate, splint and other accessories of the component are complete and whether the position and size are accurate. Inspect whether the surface quality of the welding area of the component and the friction surface of the high-strength bolt connection meet the requirements and whether it is polluted.
Whether the member nodes are complete and whether the center of gravity of main components is marked.
Whether the surface of the component is polluted, whether the paint falls off, etc.
Pre inspection records of components shall be made; For the components with deformation and defects exceeding the allowable deviation, they shall be corrected and repaired on the ground before installation, and can be installed after they are qualified.
6. The perpendicularity of steel column installation is out of tolerance:
The verticality deviation of steel column exceeds the allowable value in design or code
When the steel column is manufactured, the deformation control measures are not taken or the bending deformation is not straightened.
Or the length of the column is large, the rigidity is poor, and the elastic or plastic deformation occurs under the action of external force.
Or due to the unreasonable hoisting technology and procedure, the roof panel is bent and deformed under the action of temperature, wind and external force.
Or there is deviation in the span size of the roof truss, the external force is used to force the connection during the installation, resulting in the over deviation of the verticality of the steel column.
This will lead to the deflection of the steel column and affect the bearing capacity and stability.
(1) Anti deformation measures shall be taken for assembly and welding of steel column, and the deformation during fabrication shall be corrected in time. When transporting and stacking steel columns, the supporting points should be appropriate to prevent bending deformation under the action of self weight. The out of plane stiffness of long column is poor, so the lifting point should be selected at 2 / 3 of the total length of the column to prevent deformation. If the span size of steel roof truss exceeds the deviation, it should be corrected before installation to prevent forced connection and bending deformation of column body.
(2) When the steel column is hoisted to the foundation plane in place, the vertical and horizontal axis above the column base plate should be aligned with the foundation line, so as to prevent the deviation of span size, which will lead to the horizontal tension or thrust when the column head is installed and connected with the roof truss, so as to make the column body bending and deformation, and carry out appropriate control.
(3) When the roof slab is hoisted after the connection and installation of the steel column and the tail-stock, it should be carried out symmetrically and synchronously from the edge of the two slopes in the center of the top chord to the middle, so as to prevent the bending deformation of the steel column caused by the lateral concentrated pressure generated by the one slope. Without the permission of the design, the steel column and other connected components shall not be used for horizontal dragging or vertical hoisting of heavy components and equipment, and the column bending deformation or damage to the connecting structure shall be prevented.
(4) If the bending steel column is elastic deformation, it can be restored to its original state after the external pressure is removed; If it is plastic deformation, it can be corrected by adding temporary support above or at the top of the bending part of the steel column before correction, so as to reduce the load-bearing gravity, and then fixing one side reaction frame at the bending part, and using jack for correction. If the rigidity of the steel column is large, it can be corrected by heating the bending convex surface with oxyacetylene flame, and then applying jacking force.
7. Steel column installation height is out of tolerance：
Height dimension or relative position of steel column after installation (±) The elevation dimension is out of tolerance, which makes the difference between the total height of each column and the height deviation of the bracket.
The reasons are as follows
Foundation elevation is incorrect or deviation occurs.
The length and dimension of steel column during the production stage are out of tolerance.
Or when the foundation elevation is adjusted and treated during installation, it is not combined with the actual length (height) of steel column, which will cause the positive or negative difference of the height dimension or elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
Because of the over tolerance, it is difficult to install and adjust the components connected with it, which makes it difficult to correct and takes time.
(1) During the foundation construction, the elevation size should be strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of elevation. The elevation dimension of the upper surface of the foundation shall be adjusted according to the actual length of the steel column or the elevation dimension of the bracket supporting surface, so as to make it consistent with the height and elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
(2) During the manufacturing process of steel column, the length and size (including the total length and the length of each position specified in the design, the length and size within the allowable positive and negative deviation range, and the positive excess value not allowed) and the correct size of the total length and bracket of the steel column without contact point shall be strictly controlled. The latter can be adopted to weld the column body first, and the column base plate and column head plate shall not be welded temporarily, In case of out of tolerance, adjust before welding the base plate or upper column head plate of the column, and finally weld the base plate and column head plate of the column.
Due to the increase in steel production in the world, many new factories have begun to introduce industrial steel buildings which can be divided into factories for light and heavy steel structures. Steel structures are industrial and civil engineering installations made of steel.
What are the reasons why people opt for industrial steel building?
What are the advantages for people who opt for industrial steel building?
What is the order of installation of industrial steel buildings?
The industrial steel building uses a highly efficient and energy-saving system, has a respiratory function and can regulate the dry humidity of the inner air; The roof has a ventilation function that can form a flowing airspace over the house to ensure the ventilation and thermal drainage requirements within the roof.
The industrial steel building is completely dry and is not affected by the environmental season. With a building of about 300 square meters, only five workers and 30 working days can complete the entire process from foundation to decoration.
The material of the industrial steel buildings can be recycled to 100% which is really green and free of pollutants.
All industrial steel buildings use high-efficiency energy-saving walls that have good heat storage, thermal insulation and sound insulation and can achieve 50% energy-saving standards.
1 industrial steel building has a wide range of applications: it can be used in factories, warehouses, office buildings, stadiums, hangars, etc. to be used. It is suitable not only for single-storey and wide-stretched buildings, but also for the construction of multi-storey or high-rise buildings.
2 The construction of the industrial steel building is simple and the construction time is short: all the components are pre-fabricated in the factory, the construction site only needs to be simply assembled, which greatly shortens the construction time. For a 6000-square meter building, the basic installation can be completed in just 40 days.
3 The industrial steel building is durable and easy to repair: the steel building constructed by universal computers maintains rough weather conditions and requires simple maintenance.
4 industrial steel building is beautiful and practical: steel construction has simple and smooth lines with a modern sense. The coloured wall panels are available in a variety of colours, and the walls can also be made of other materials, making them more flexible.
5 The cost of industrial steelmaking is reasonable: the steel structure has a low weight, reduces the cost of the foundation and is fast in construction. It can be completed and put into service as soon as possible. The overall economic benefits are much better than those of concrete construction.
Installation procedures for industrial steel buildings:
Steel column installation → installation of support between columns → temporary installation of steel crane beams → roof beams, roof supports → correction and fixation of steel crane beams → maintenance of structural installation.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. strives to provide top-quality industrial steel buildings with reasonable prices, efficient production time, and the most professional customer service.
Introduction of Pakistan Prefabricated Steel Structure Construction Chemical Factory
Project Area: 4225 ㎡
Project Finished Time: Built in 2019-2020
Project Location: Lahore
Project Detail: Multi-story steel structures
Project Total Steel weight: 600 tons.
Company information of Pakistan Prefabricated Steel Structure Construction Chemical Factory
A brief introduction to you about our company first, then you can contact me if there is suitable project in the future.
1200 workers, 360000 ㎡ non-dust workshop, 25 years experience, CE, ISO9001, ISO9712, ISO3834, BV, SGS certificated, one hour reach Qingdao port, our company, as a manufacture, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
We provide steel building design, farm house design, manufacture and installation service.