Project Area: 25000 sqm
Xinguangzheng Prefabricated Steel Sports Stadium is single span maximum fish belly type box beam, the maximum span is 50 meters.
The maximum weights of a single piece is 109.5 tons
The web height of the maximum box member is 3.6 meters and the wing width is 0.9 meter.
The maximum thickness of the wing plate is 70m.
The overall performance is a horn shape with great tension, and the architecturat form is landsccape architecture.
The roof of the building is full of greening, integrating the building with the park
The building is equipped with children's natatorium, basketball court, gym, study, culturalcenter and so on.
The full name of MDC is"MONDU DA CASA (home world)", which is constructed by Qingdao Xinguang Zheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. This is a comprehensive shopping center centering on the theme of "happy home". This theme is the same as the enterprise mission of "benefiting the society, achieving employees and making customers happier". In addition to "home world", she has another interpretation of "modern decoration Center".
MDC is located in KIKUXI section of Luanda expressway, surrounded by Angola national stadium, high-end residential villa area, Brazil nursery garden, and Luanda commercial pedestrian street under planning, with superior geographical environment and convenient transportation.
"MDC home world" shopping center covers an area of about 30000 square meters. Relying on the global procurement network, it has gathered kipor generator 4S shop, furniture store, building materials store, home furnishing store and home appliance store. The categories include building materials pipe fittings, wood, floor tiles, paint and coating, decorative lamps, kitchen and bathroom equipment, hardware tools, electrical and electrical materials, gardening supplies, cloth furniture, home appliances, etc., and also auxiliary It is one of the most comprehensive "one-stop purchasing" centers for home furnishings in Luanda with public service facilities such as business office, catering, leisure and entertainment, bank, etc.
1. The positioning axis and supporting surface elevation of the foundation are out of tolerance:
The positioning axis of the foundation and the elevation of the supporting steel cylinder exceed the allowable deviation.
The reasons are as follows:
There are errors and deviations in foundation survey control network, foundation survey setting out and elevation finding.
The foundation formwork is not firmly set up, the pouring concrete blanking is too high, and the concrete is vibrated and impacted, which makes the formwork displacement and causes the datum line deviation.
Or the use of steel ruler, theodolite, level without calibration, there are errors.
Or construction wrong drawings, axis wrong, without strict inspection.
Or if the foundation bearing surface is not plastered and leveled twice, the concrete will shrink and sink.
Or the embedded steel plate (or support) is not fixed.
Because the foundation positioning axis and bearing surface are out of tolerance, the column installation axis and bearing elevation will be out of tolerance, which will affect the quality of the whole structural steel construction installation project.
(1) The accuracy of basic survey control network, instruments and measuring tools used for basic survey setting out and leveling shall be accurate. Before use, they must be checked or verified by the measurement department. If problems are found, they shall be adjusted in time to prevent errors or accumulated errors, resulting in axis and elevation exceeding the allowable deviation.
(2) The foundation formwork for steel structure construction must be firmly supported with sufficient strength and rigidity. When pouring concrete, cutting and vibrating, it is necessary to prevent from striking the formwork and causing displacement. In the process of concrete pouring, the positioning axis and elevation shall be checked regularly with measuring tools or suspension lines. If any deviation is found, the pouring and vibration shall be stopped, and the work shall be carried out after reinforcement and adjustment. Before the final setting of concrete, the surface of foundation concrete shall be plastered and leveled twice. For the embedded steel plate or bearing, the elevation and levelness shall be aligned twice, and the concrete at the bottom shall be dense. The steel plate or support of foundation support column shall be provided with necessary fixing devices to ensure correct position and elevation.
(3) When the elevation and levelness of the steel plate or support on the vertical and horizontal axis of the foundation and column bearing surface are out of tolerance, measures shall be taken according to the degree of deviation. When the out of tolerance is not serious, it can be solved by shifting the column base, reaming and packing the base plate. If the deviation is serious and cannot be adjusted, it should be studied with relevant departments to work out a feasible correction scheme before treatment.
2. Foundation anchor bolt thread damage:
The foundation anchor bolt thread is damaged, and the nut cannot be screwed and tightened during the column installation.
The causes of bolt thread damage are as follows:
Anchor bolts are impacted or improperly kept during transportation, loading and unpacking, resulting in serious thread corrosion.
Or the bolts were not protected after burying and were damaged by outside.
Or the bolt is used as electric welding zero line on site, and the thread is damaged due to arc burn.
Or the bolt is used as the binding point of the pulling force of the traction rope.
Due to the damage of bolt thread, it is impossible to screw in nuts to fasten steel columns and other components, which affects the transmission and stability of structural force.
(1) When the anchor bolts are transported, packed and unpacked, the thread protection shall be strengthened. After being smeared with industrial vaseline oil, they shall be wrapped and bound with plastic film to prevent thread damage and corrosion. And should be stored separately, should not be mixed with other parts and components, so as to avoid mutual impact damage thread.
(2) After the anchor bolt is embedded, it shall not be used as the fulcrum of bending processing, the neutral line of electric welding machine, or the binding point of traction force. When lifting components, proper operation shall be carried out to prevent the thread from being damaged by horizontal lateral impact force.
(3) The screw thread of the bolt has been damaged, and the following treatment methods can be adopted: when the damaged length of the screw thread does not exceed its effective length, the steel file can be used to trim the screw thread, so as to smoothly screw in the nut. When the length of thread damage of local foot bolt exceeds the specified effective length, the length of original thread section can be cut by gas cutting; Then, with the same material and specification as the original bolt, one end of the bolt is processed into thread, and the butt end section is made into 30º-- 45º. After butt welding with the lower end of the groove, the corresponding diameter specification and length of the steel casing sleeve into the joint, welding reinforcement. After casing reinforcement for steel work in construction, the diameter of the bolt will be larger than that of the base plate, which can be solved by appropriately enlarging the diameter of the base plate.
3. The setting of mortar base plate of column base does not meet the requirements:
The mortar base plate of column base is set randomly, and the elevation, levelness and position do not meet the design and specification requirements.
The reasons are as follows:
The surface of the foundation is not treated and leveled, so that the base plate can not bear the force smoothly, and the surface is uneven and uneven;
The base plate is not reasonably arranged according to the stress requirements, so that the base, base plate and foundation can not bear uniform pressure, so that the settlement of base slurry is uneven, and the elevation and levelness can not meet the requirements.
If the setting of open base plate does not meet the requirements, it can not transfer the load evenly, which will reduce the mechanical performance of the column and affect the stability of the superstructure.
(1) In order to make the base plate group transmit the force to the foundation smoothly, the base plate should be closely combined with the base slurry on the foundation surface. The uneven foundation surface shall be chiseled and leveled.
(2) The location and distribution of the base plate should be correct. Generally, according to the stress area of the steel column base plate, the base plate, the base plate and the foundation should be arranged in the center of the steel plate and the stress concentration position on both sides or near the two sides of the anchor bolt, so that the base plate, the base plate and the foundation can fully bear the pressure load, and bear the force uniformly together to avoid partial bias Concentrated stress or deformation of the base plate occurs when the anchor bolts are tightened.
(3) The area of the base plate directly bearing the load should meet the needs of the stress, which should be determined by calculation, and the area should not be too large or too small. Too large will cause waste, too small will cause local concentrated overload of foundation and affect the overall and uniform stress of foundation. The thickness of the base plate is generally within the range of 4 ~ 25 mm, each group is no more than 3 pieces. The base plate has a 10 ~ 12 mm thick steel plate, the length of the base plate is 100 ~ 300 mm, and the width is 50 ~ 120 mm. When setting the mortar, use non shrinkage cement mortar with strength not lower than 30MPa. As the steel column is mainly installed with cushion plate to adjust the elevation and levelness, the elevation and levelness shall be found when grouting, and the allowable deviation shall comply with the specification, and the supervision shall be strengthened. Before the base plate is grouted, the rust, oil stain and burr on the surface of the base plate shall be cleaned, so that the base plate can be firmly combined with the concrete when grouted and grouted; The length of the base plate group exposed to the outside of the base plate edge is about 10 ~ 20 mm.
4. Before the installation of steel column, the foundation is directly installed without inspection:
Before the installation of steel column, the axis and elevation of the foundation, the position and elevation of the anchor bolt and the concrete quality of the foundation are not checked in advance, so the installation is carried out directly. In this way, there may be out of tolerance without repair, which will cause structural installation difficulties, increase the steel column installation stress and affect the installation accuracy, and even cause quality hazards.
Before the installation of steel column, the positioning control line, foundation axis, elevation, anchor bolt position, elevation and concrete quality of foundation shall be pre checked. If the deviation is found, measures shall be taken to correct and adjust to the allowable deviation range of the specification. For elevation inspection, the measured data shall be compared with the pre inspection data of steel column size and elevation, and the error of the two shall be eliminated when the support base slurry pad or anchor bolt nut is adjusted. The allowable deviation of foundation support surface, anchor bolt position and base slurry pad shall meet the requirements of the specification. The quality of foundation concrete shall be dealt with in accordance with relevant regulations.
5. Don't check the dimension of steel members, deal with deformation and quality defects before installation
Before the installation of the structure, the external dimensions of the steel members are not checked, and the deformation and quality defects of the members are handled.
Although the steel components have passed the quality inspection before they are processed in the factory, they may fail to be inspected, or new deformation and damage may occur in the transportation and stacking of the components. If the review is not carried out before the installation, these problems can not be dealt with in time before the installation, which will affect the installation quality of the steel structure and cause installation difficulties or permanent quality defects.
Before the installation of steel members, the steel members shall be carefully checked in advance:
It includes checking the model and quantity of the component, the overall dimension of the component, the relevant dimensions between the supporting surfaces and the installation holes, and marking the datum line of the axis of the component. Check whether the component is deformed, and correct and repair the deformation error if there is any.
Whether the connecting plate, splint and other accessories of the component are complete and whether the position and size are accurate. Inspect whether the surface quality of the welding area of the component and the friction surface of the high-strength bolt connection meet the requirements and whether it is polluted.
Whether the member nodes are complete and whether the center of gravity of main components is marked.
Whether the surface of the component is polluted, whether the paint falls off, etc.
Pre inspection records of components shall be made; For the components with deformation and defects exceeding the allowable deviation, they shall be corrected and repaired on the ground before installation, and can be installed after they are qualified.
6. The perpendicularity of steel column installation is out of tolerance:
The verticality deviation of steel column exceeds the allowable value in design or code
When the steel column is manufactured, the deformation control measures are not taken or the bending deformation is not straightened.
Or the length of the column is large, the rigidity is poor, and the elastic or plastic deformation occurs under the action of external force.
Or due to the unreasonable hoisting technology and procedure, the roof panel is bent and deformed under the action of temperature, wind and external force.
Or there is deviation in the span size of the roof truss, the external force is used to force the connection during the installation, resulting in the over deviation of the verticality of the steel column.
This will lead to the deflection of the steel column and affect the bearing capacity and stability.
(1) Anti deformation measures shall be taken for assembly and welding of steel column, and the deformation during fabrication shall be corrected in time. When transporting and stacking steel columns, the supporting points should be appropriate to prevent bending deformation under the action of self weight. The out of plane stiffness of long column is poor, so the lifting point should be selected at 2 / 3 of the total length of the column to prevent deformation. If the span size of steel roof truss exceeds the deviation, it should be corrected before installation to prevent forced connection and bending deformation of column body.
(2) When the steel column is hoisted to the foundation plane in place, the vertical and horizontal axis above the column base plate should be aligned with the foundation line, so as to prevent the deviation of span size, which will lead to the horizontal tension or thrust when the column head is installed and connected with the roof truss, so as to make the column body bending and deformation, and carry out appropriate control.
(3) When the roof slab is hoisted after the connection and installation of the steel column and the tail-stock, it should be carried out symmetrically and synchronously from the edge of the two slopes in the center of the top chord to the middle, so as to prevent the bending deformation of the steel column caused by the lateral concentrated pressure generated by the one slope. Without the permission of the design, the steel column and other connected components shall not be used for horizontal dragging or vertical hoisting of heavy components and equipment, and the column bending deformation or damage to the connecting structure shall be prevented.
(4) If the bending steel column is elastic deformation, it can be restored to its original state after the external pressure is removed; If it is plastic deformation, it can be corrected by adding temporary support above or at the top of the bending part of the steel column before correction, so as to reduce the load-bearing gravity, and then fixing one side reaction frame at the bending part, and using jack for correction. If the rigidity of the steel column is large, it can be corrected by heating the bending convex surface with oxyacetylene flame, and then applying jacking force.
7. Steel column installation height is out of tolerance：
Height dimension or relative position of steel column after installation (±) The elevation dimension is out of tolerance, which makes the difference between the total height of each column and the height deviation of the bracket.
The reasons are as follows
Foundation elevation is incorrect or deviation occurs.
The length and dimension of steel column during the production stage are out of tolerance.
Or when the foundation elevation is adjusted and treated during installation, it is not combined with the actual length (height) of steel column, which will cause the positive or negative difference of the height dimension or elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
Because of the over tolerance, it is difficult to install and adjust the components connected with it, which makes it difficult to correct and takes time.
(1) During the foundation construction, the elevation size should be strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of elevation. The elevation dimension of the upper surface of the foundation shall be adjusted according to the actual length of the steel column or the elevation dimension of the bracket supporting surface, so as to make it consistent with the height and elevation dimension of the steel column after installation.
(2) During the manufacturing process of steel column, the length and size (including the total length and the length of each position specified in the design, the length and size within the allowable positive and negative deviation range, and the positive excess value not allowed) and the correct size of the total length and bracket of the steel column without contact point shall be strictly controlled. The latter can be adopted to weld the column body first, and the column base plate and column head plate shall not be welded temporarily, In case of out of tolerance, adjust before welding the base plate or upper column head plate of the column, and finally weld the base plate and column head plate of the column.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Group completed Qingdao Haier Yungu Supporting School Project on August 31, 2022.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
The components or parts are usually connected by welds, bolts or rivets. Because of its light weight and simple construction, it is widely used in large factories, venues, super high-rise buildings and other fields. The steel structure is easy to rust. Generally, the Steel building accessories shall be derusted, galvanized or coated, and shall be maintained regularly.
For maintenance personnel, the daily maintenance of Steel building accessories should first be the maintenance of the surface coating of the components. The maintenance of the coating directly affects the service life of the steel structure. Therefore, to do a good job in daily maintenance, you should start with the following points:
1. The surface of the steel structure must be kept clean and dry, and the places where the steel structure is easy to accumulate dust (such as the steel column foot and the gusset plate) should be cleaned regularly.
2. Regularly check the integrity of the protective coating of Steel building accessories. If one of the following occurs, it should be maintained in time:
1) It is found that the area of the coating surface loses its luster to 90%;
2) The area of roughness, weathering and dry cracking of the coating surface reaches 25%;
3) The paint film bulges in the coating and the slightly rusted area of the components reaches 40%;
3. The steel structure parts affected by high temperature and high temperature should be equipped with protective plates to protect the coating from high temperature damage.
4. Try to avoid contact of Steel building accessories with corrosive substances, and clean up those that have been in contact.
1. According to the principles of production applicability, reliable performance, safe use, and convenient operation, a variety of Steel building accessories should be selected reasonably.
2. The inspection and measurement equipment should ensure the unity, accuracy and reliability of the value transmission. Various measuring tools such as steel tape, board, square, level, spring force gauge and so on used in the construction shall be verified before storage to ensure that the measuring instruments entering the construction site are qualified. The tools used in the construction shall be checked regularly . Ensure that each tool always meets the measurement accuracy requirements in the same project.
Steel building accessories must weld the cracks between the two drill holes. During welding, the edges of the cracks can be gas-cut into different types of grooves according to the thickness of the component to ensure the quality of the welding. When the thickness is less than 6mm, use 1 shape (that is, without beveling); when the thickness is greater than 6mm and less than 14mm, use the V-shaped bevel; when the thickness is greater than 14mm, you need to use the X-shaped bevel.
As technology advances, Steel building accessories are increasingly used in everyday life. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is known for high precision Steel building accessories. And you can connect them.
Prefab house is a structure mainly made of steel, which is one of the main building structure types. The characteristics of steel are high strength, light weight, and high rigidity, so it is especially suitable for the construction of large-span, super-high and super-heavy buildings.
Compared with traditional concrete buildings, what are the advantages of Prefab house?
What are the advantages of Prefab house?
What is the installation process of Prefab house?
Compared with prefabricated concrete buildings, Prefab houses have the following advantages:
1. There is no on-site cast-in-place node, the installation speed is faster, and the construction quality is easier to be guaranteed;
2. The steel structure is a ductile material with better seismic performance;
3. Compared with concrete structure, steel structure has lighter weight and lower foundation cost;
4. The steel structure is a recyclable material, which is more green and environmentally friendly;
5. Well-designed steel structure prefabricated buildings are more economical than prefabricated concrete buildings.
6. The cross-section of beams and columns is smaller, and more usable area can be obtained.
Save heating costs
Prefab house is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly when used in the home, such as a new type of thermal insulation layer that has a better thermal insulation effect. When a household measurement is implemented and the heating has the same temperature, the room temperature of the "assembled" space is higher. The head of household may consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs and, at the same time, reducing energy consumption.
Finished house is of great benefit for energy saving and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly, it can significantly reduce building protection and waste water, reduce building noise, reduce harmful gas and dust emissions and reduce building and management personnel on site.
The assembly procedure for the steel construction of the Prefab house: steel column assembly -Installation of the supports between the columns -temporary installation of the steel bearer -roof bearings, roof bearings -correction and fixing of the steel bearer -Installation of the maintenance structure.
1. Contamination protection: Avoid rain water entering the metal roof from the outside. Rainwater enters the metal roof mainly through overlapping joints or knots. In order to achieve the function of the centrifuge, it is necessary to use a sealing disc at the screw connection and to make a concealed fixation. Use sealants or welds on the top of the plate. Best use a long board to remove the overlap. Close water-tight treatment for bleeding.
2. Moisture resistant: Avoid condensation of water vapour in the soil and metal wax layer and drain the water vapour in the metal wax layer. The solution is to fill the metal roof with thermal insulation cotton, place a waterproof membrane on the metal floor plate and have ventilated knots on the metal roof.
3. Daylight: Improve indoor lighting during the day by means of skylights and save energy. When installing daylight panels or daylight glass at certain points on the metal roof, the duration of use of the daylight should be aligned with the metal ceiling panel and the connection between the daylight and the metal ceiling panel should be treated watertight.
Seeing this, do you also want to order an Prefab House? If necessary, you can contact Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. they will provide the Prefab House of the best quality.
Introduction of Algerian layer house building with equipment
Project equipment system：4 rows of 5-layer cage nets
Project building feeding quantity：34800 layers
Project detail: On the basis of the customer's civil chicken house, Xinguang is transformed into a modern chicken house. In terms of animal husbandry equipment and plant, the company has a professional technical research and development team, each kind of equipment designed is more suitable for animal needs, so that animals can enjoy five-star treatment. The mode of "intelligent + intelligent equipment" that we have constructed makes farming easy and simple.