Prefab House is a house constructed by industrialized production methods. It is a house constructed by prefabricating part or all of the components of the house in the factory and then transporting it to the construction site. The components are assembled through reliable connections.
What are the characteristics of Prefab House?
What are the actual advantages of Prefab House?
What is the significance of the appearance of Steel Structure Prefab House?
1. Prefab House is estimated to be about 30% faster than conventional construction methods.
2. The safety of the Prefab House is perfectly fine, since the finished steps, external walls etc. are transported to the construction site but also have to be covered instead of easy connection with steel concrete. Steel rods run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared to traditional built houses, Prefab House has a higher component precision that can minimise frequent quality problems such as wall friction and leakage and can improve the general level of safety, fire resistance and durability of the house. It uses a light partition system and the owner can change the decoration as needed.
4. Prefab House is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly when used in the home, e.g. a new type of thermal insulation layer that has a better thermal insulation effect. When a household measurement is implemented and the heating has the same temperature, the room temperature of the "assembled" space is higher. The head of household may consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs and, at the same time, reducing energy consumption.
1. The space layout of Prefab House is flexible.
2. The construction process of Prefab House is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
3. The structure of Prefab House has light weight and high bearing capacity.
4. Prefab House has excellent quality and superior seismic performance.
5. Prefab House can realize the industrialization and industrialization of residential construction, and the construction period is short.
6. Prefab House is very economical and applicable.
For a long time, the construction of houses is dominated by concrete structures. Concrete structure houses mainly use on-site manual wet work. There are problems such as low production efficiency, long construction period, high energy consumption, serious pollution, difficult to guarantee quality and performance, and short life cycle. Around the 1990s, the development of steel structures began. The appearance of Steel Structure Prefab House is a major contribution to our human habitation, reducing the pressure on the living environment. Over the years, housing construction data show that the amount of construction waste has accounted for nearly 40% of the total urban waste.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., which has been established for over ten years, focuses on the production of Prefab Houses. Here, you can find the Prefab Houses you need.
Steel building accessories include steel components such as steel wall trusses, steel trusses, steel windshields, steel roof trusses, steel beams, steel columns, steel supports, etc.; specific requirements are corresponding to the quota sub-items, which are calculated separately, and different sub-items are set.
What are the advantages of using Steel building accessories to build houses?
What are the common Steel building accessories on the market?
Why do Steel building accessories need to be fireproofed?
1. The total weight of the building using Steel building accessories is light, which is about half of the concrete structure. At the same time, it can greatly reduce the foundation cost of the house.
2。 The construction speed of Steel building accessories is fast, and the construction period is at least one third shorter than that of the traditional residential system. A 1000 square meter building can be completed in only 20 days and five workers.
3. The house with Steel building accessories has good environmental protection effect. This is because the consumption of sand, stone and ash is greatly reduced during the construction of the residential buildings built by Steel building accessories. The materials used are mainly green, 100% recycled or degraded materials. When the buildings are demolished, most of the materials can be reused or degraded without causing garbage.
4. Steel building accessories is welcomed by everyone for its flexibility and abundance. Large bay design, indoor space can be divided by multiple schemes, which can meet the different needs of users.
5. The use of Steel building accessories meets the requirements of housing industrialization and sustainable development. The steel structure is suitable for mass production in the factory with a high degree of industrialization. It can integrate advanced finished products such as energy saving, waterproof, heat insulation, doors and windows, and apply them in a complete set, integrating design, production and construction, so as to improve the level of construction industry.
1. u-shaped bracket
The u-shaped bracket is also one of the important accessories of Steel building accessories. The bracket is used for the connection between the ground and the main material. In addition to the fixing function, the u-shaped bracket can also balance the overall bearing force.
2. Fishing rod bracket
The fishing rod bracket of the steel structure frame is a single-unit fixing device accessory, which is used for the initial fixing of the single-unit room.
The temperature resistance of steel is poor, and many of its properties change with the rise and fall of temperature. When the temperature reaches between 430-540℃, the yield point, tensile strength and elastic modulus of the steel will drop sharply, and the load-bearing capacity will be lost. Steel building accessories must be maintained with refractory materials.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a Chinese pioneer in producing Steel building accessories, can ensure the products’ quality and the after-sales service
Due to the increase in steel production in the world, many new factories have begun to introduce industrial steel buildings which can be divided into factories for light and heavy steel structures. Steel structures are industrial and civil engineering installations made of steel.
What are the reasons why people opt for industrial steel building?
What are the advantages for people who opt for industrial steel building?
What is the order of installation of industrial steel buildings?
The industrial steel building uses a highly efficient and energy-saving system, has a respiratory function and can regulate the dry humidity of the inner air; The roof has a ventilation function that can form a flowing airspace over the house to ensure the ventilation and thermal drainage requirements within the roof.
The industrial steel building is completely dry and is not affected by the environmental season. With a building of about 300 square meters, only five workers and 30 working days can complete the entire process from foundation to decoration.
The material of the industrial steel buildings can be recycled to 100% which is really green and free of pollutants.
All industrial steel buildings use high-efficiency energy-saving walls that have good heat storage, thermal insulation and sound insulation and can achieve 50% energy-saving standards.
1 industrial steel building has a wide range of applications: it can be used in factories, warehouses, office buildings, stadiums, hangars, etc. to be used. It is suitable not only for single-storey and wide-stretched buildings, but also for the construction of multi-storey or high-rise buildings.
2 The construction of the industrial steel building is simple and the construction time is short: all the components are pre-fabricated in the factory, the construction site only needs to be simply assembled, which greatly shortens the construction time. For a 6000-square meter building, the basic installation can be completed in just 40 days.
3 The industrial steel building is durable and easy to repair: the steel building constructed by universal computers maintains rough weather conditions and requires simple maintenance.
4 industrial steel building is beautiful and practical: steel construction has simple and smooth lines with a modern sense. The coloured wall panels are available in a variety of colours, and the walls can also be made of other materials, making them more flexible.
5 The cost of industrial steelmaking is reasonable: the steel structure has a low weight, reduces the cost of the foundation and is fast in construction. It can be completed and put into service as soon as possible. The overall economic benefits are much better than those of concrete construction.
Installation procedures for industrial steel buildings:
Steel column installation → installation of support between columns → temporary installation of steel crane beams → roof beams, roof supports → correction and fixation of steel crane beams → maintenance of structural installation.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. strives to provide top-quality industrial steel buildings with reasonable prices, efficient production time, and the most professional customer service.
Industrial steel building is easy to move and recycle without pollution. These are stronger than traditional workshops, and the walls of the steel structure workshops can also be filled with bricks, which are completely load-bearing. All future plant constructions will be steel structure plants. Here we are going to introduce the steps of installing Industrial steel building.
What are the raw materials used in industrial steel building?
What is the main installation process of industrial steel building?
What is the production and installation process of industrial steel building?
In addition to iron and carbon, the raw materials of industrial steel building also contain other elements. Divided into permanent elements; occasional elements; hidden elements and alloying elements. The common elements are manganese, silicon, sulfur, and phosphorus. Incidental elements are due to the different origins of ore (there are intergrowth ore mixed with iron) and scrap steel as raw materials, such as copper, titanium, vanadium, rare earth elements, etc., are brought into steel during smelting and process operations. The cryptic elements refer to non-metal elements with a small atomic radius, such as oxygen and hydrogen. Alloying elements refer to elements specially added to change the composition, such as chromium, nickel, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium, etc.
Carbon steel (referred to as carbon steel) is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of more than 0.0218% and less than 2.11%. Because carbon steel has good mechanical properties and process properties, and is large in output and low in price, it is a metal material that is widely used in mechanical engineering. However, carbon steel also has some shortcomings, such as low hardening energy, poor temper softening resistance, and low yield ratio. The strength potential of carbon steel cannot be fully utilized even after heat treatment. In order to meet the continuous development of modern industry and science and technology, alloy steel was developed.
Foundation → production and installation foundation is divided into (foundation ground survey → foundation excavation → embedded screws → foundation casting → later foundation grouting → outdoor water dispersion → outdoor drainage ditch (some factory design indoor drainage ditch or cable ditch suggestion Completed simultaneously with installation)→Enclosure masonry→tiling tiles, etc.)
The production and installation are divided into (processing production→component painting→structural pre-assembly→steel component hoisting→main structure adjustment→purlin installation→door and window column installation→gutter downpipe installation→steel component painting (some are fireproof, some are Anti-corrosion, according to design requirements) → roof panel (some with steel mesh, some with insulation layer, completed at the same time) → wall panel installation → door and window installation → water supply and drainage installation → electrical equipment installation)
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a Chinese pioneer in producing Industrial steel buildings, can ensure the products’ quality and the after-sales service.
The beam-column joints of Prefab House are mainly connected by bolt welding. However, bolted joints are recommended for fabricated steel structures. The advantage of bolted connection (weld-free connection) is that the installation speed is fast and the construction quality is easier to control.
1. The construction period is short. Generally, the first floor of Prefab House can be built in three or four days, and it only takes one or two days. Steel structure residential systems are mostly manufactured in factories and installed on-site. The amount of on-site work is greatly reduced. Therefore, the construction period can be greatly shortened, and the noise and dust generated during the construction, as well as the consumption of on-site resources and various on-site expenses are correspondingly reduced. Compared with reinforced concrete structures, the construction period can generally be shortened by one-half, the investment benefits can be brought into play in advance, capital turnover can be accelerated, and construction costs can be reduced by 3%-5%.
2. Good seismic performance. Because the steel of Prefab House is an elastically deformable material, it can greatly improve the safety and reliability of the house. The steel structure has high strength, good ductility and light weight, which can greatly improve the mechanical performance of the structure, especially the seismic performance. Judging from the situation after the earthquake at home and abroad, the number of collapsed steel structure residential buildings is very small.
In line with the development direction of building energy efficiency. Prefab House uses steel as the frame and thermal insulation wallboard as the enclosure structure, which can replace clay bricks, reduce the amount of cement, sand, stone, and lime, and reduce the damage to non-renewable resources. On-site wet construction is reduced, and the construction environment is better. At the same time, steel can be recycled and reused, and the environmental pollution during construction and dismantling is small, and its energy saving index can reach more than 50%, which belongs to the green building system.
The application of steel structure in Prefab House has opened up a new application market for my country's steel industry. It can also drive the research and application of related new building materials.
Steel-finished house is generally a residential building constructed with factory-made, economical steel profiles as a supporting work and new lightweight, heat-conserving, heat-insulating and high-strength wall materials as a home. The industrialisation of the steel building house refers to the use of steel construction houses as the final product. Through socialized mass production, the process of investment, development, construction, construction and customer service of steel dwellings is centralised and unified into an overall organisational form. The industrialization of the steel building house is the development trend of the steel building house.
Knowing this, do you also need to order a Prefab House? Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is committed to providing various Prefab Houses with high quality for all customers from all over the world.
Commercial steel building is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally-friendly building system. It is known as one of the "green buildings" in the 21st century. It is an energy-saving, environmentally-friendly, and recyclable building structure.
The general sequence of commercial steel building welding is: pre welding inspection → preheating and derusting → installation and welding of base plate and arc striking plate → welding → inspection
1. Before commercial steel building welding, check the groove angle, blunt edge, gap and staggered joint, and remove the rust, oil stain and iron oxide scale in and on both sides of the groove.
2. Preheating. Before commercial steel building welding, gas welding or special baking gun shall be used to heat the groove and the base metal within 100mm on both sides evenly, and the surface thermometer shall be used to measure the temperature to prevent the temperature from meeting the requirements or local oxidation on the surface and preheating temperature.
3. Recheck the preheating temperature. If the temperature is not enough, reheat it to make it meet the requirements.
4. When assembling and welding the backing plate and arc striking plate, the surface cleanliness shall be the same as that of the groove surface, the backing plate shall be close to the base metal, and the arc striking plate shall be firmly welded with the base metal.
1. Welding: the weld bead of the first layer shall seal the connection between the base metal and the backing plate in the groove, and then weld layer by layer until the groove is filled. After each weld is welded, the welding slag and spatter must be removed, and the welding defects shall be ground away and repaired in time.
2. An interface must be welded continuously. If it is necessary to stop welding halfway, it shall be subject to thermal insulation and slow cooling treatment, and shall be heated again according to the regulations before re welding.
3. In case of rain and snow, commercial steel building shall stop welding. There shall be a wind shield and canopy around and above the welded junction of components. When the wind speed is greater than 5m / s, the welding shall be stopped. When the ambient temperature is lower than zero, preheating and post heating measures shall be taken for construction according to regulations.
4. Carbon structural steel shall be subject to weld flaw detection after the weld is cooled to ambient temperature, and low alloy structural steel shall be subject to weld flaw detection 24 hours after completion.
5. Welders and inspectors of commercial steel building shall carefully fill in the operation record form.
When purchasing commercial steel building, we should pay attention to the design of waterproof, heat-insulating and anti-corrosion of the steel structure. The design documents did not specify the steel derusting grade and paint and coating thickness, and did not adopt corresponding measures according to the different fire resistance limits of different parts. commercial steel building of thermal insulation protection measures needs to be avoided.
Commercial steel building has focused on the development and production of commercial steel buildings for several years. And it commits to provide perfect service for every customer from all over the world.
Agricultural steel building is a construction of steel materials and is one of the main types of construction. The structure consists mainly of steel bearings, steel columns, steel works and other components made of profile steel and steel plates and uses silanisation, pure manganese phosphation, washing and drying, galvanising and other rust and rust protection methods.
What is agricultural steel building?
What are the characteristics of people who opt for agricultural steel building?
What are the benefits of people opting for agricultural steel building?
The agricultural steel building is characterized by high strength, low weight, good overall stiffness and high deformation resistance. It is therefore particularly suitable for the construction of large-scale and ultra-high agricultural buildings; The material has a good homogeneity and isotrope, which is ideal for elasticity. The structure most closely corresponds to the basic assumptions of general technical mechanics; the material has good plasticity and toughness, can exhibit large deformations and can withstand dynamic loads well; construction time is short; the agricultural steel industry has a high degree of industrialisation and can be specialised in agricultural production.
1. agricultural steel building has good sealing performance
Since the welding design can be completely sealed, it can be air and water-tight to high pressure containers, large oil reservoirs, pressure pipes, etc. to be processed.
2. agricultural steel building is heat resistant and non-fire resistant
If the temperature is below 150oC, the properties of the steel change slightly. The steel structure is therefore suitable for hot workshops, but if the surface is exposed to heat radiation of approximately 150, it should be protected by a thermal insulation plate. If the temperature is between 300-C and 400-C, the strength and elasticity module of the steel material decreases significantly, and if the temperature is approximately 600-oC, the strength of the steel material is zero. In buildings with special fire protection requirements, the steel structure must be protected by refractory materials to improve fire resistance.
3. agricultural steel building has poor corrosion resistance
Especially in the vicinity of moist and corrosive media, it rust easily. In general, steel structures must be rusted, galvanized or painted and regularly maintained. Specific measures such as zinc-blockanode protection are required for offshore platform construction in seawater to protect corrosion.
4.The demolition of agricultural steelworks is not subject to any building protection and the steel can be recycled and reused.
The grid structure of the agricultural steel building has an adequate load, a high stiffness, a low weight, individual rods and a comfortable production and installation. In recent years, it has often been used in public and industrial buildings with large stretches and large columns. In the construction of agricultural steel buildings there are stainless steel sandwich plates, profile plates, lighting materials and other roof materials. It can be used not only for roof constructions, but also for floors, walls and special constructions.
Agricultural steel production plays an essential role in the current industrial production process. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has undertaken to offer the most suitable agricultural steel buildings at a reasonable price.
15 seconds to show you the speed of XGZ Prefabricated building
Total Building Area 3578.38 ㎡
200 Steel Columns
55 Integrated Floor Slab
Main Construction Completed in 15 days.
Assembly new office building is a comprehensive project. Since the construction, through the development of detailed construction plan, it took only 4 months to complete the various links from the old Office demolition, civil construction, five floor platform assembly, curtain wall and maintenance plate installation, water supply and drainage circuit construction, elevator air conditioning installation and office building decoration, especially the five floor framework assembly link and decoration link which have exceeded the normal construction period On the basis of that, a breakthrough was made.
In the process of construction, all links are locked in close cooperation, construction and installation speed is fast, safety and quality are guaranteed, and a large number of assembly building installation technical details and practical experience have been accumulated.