Industrial steel building is easy to move and recycle without pollution. These are stronger than traditional workshops, and the walls of the steel structure workshops can also be filled with bricks, which are completely load-bearing. All future plant constructions will be steel structure plants. Here we are going to introduce the steps of installing Industrial steel building.
What are the raw materials used in industrial steel building?
What is the main installation process of industrial steel building?
What is the production and installation process of industrial steel building?
In addition to iron and carbon, the raw materials of industrial steel building also contain other elements. Divided into permanent elements; occasional elements; hidden elements and alloying elements. The common elements are manganese, silicon, sulfur, and phosphorus. Incidental elements are due to the different origins of ore (there are intergrowth ore mixed with iron) and scrap steel as raw materials, such as copper, titanium, vanadium, rare earth elements, etc., are brought into steel during smelting and process operations. The cryptic elements refer to non-metal elements with a small atomic radius, such as oxygen and hydrogen. Alloying elements refer to elements specially added to change the composition, such as chromium, nickel, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium, etc.
Carbon steel (referred to as carbon steel) is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of more than 0.0218% and less than 2.11%. Because carbon steel has good mechanical properties and process properties, and is large in output and low in price, it is a metal material that is widely used in mechanical engineering. However, carbon steel also has some shortcomings, such as low hardening energy, poor temper softening resistance, and low yield ratio. The strength potential of carbon steel cannot be fully utilized even after heat treatment. In order to meet the continuous development of modern industry and science and technology, alloy steel was developed.
Foundation → production and installation foundation is divided into (foundation ground survey → foundation excavation → embedded screws → foundation casting → later foundation grouting → outdoor water dispersion → outdoor drainage ditch (some factory design indoor drainage ditch or cable ditch suggestion Completed simultaneously with installation)→Enclosure masonry→tiling tiles, etc.)
The production and installation are divided into (processing production→component painting→structural pre-assembly→steel component hoisting→main structure adjustment→purlin installation→door and window column installation→gutter downpipe installation→steel component painting (some are fireproof, some are Anti-corrosion, according to design requirements) → roof panel (some with steel mesh, some with insulation layer, completed at the same time) → wall panel installation → door and window installation → water supply and drainage installation → electrical equipment installation)
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a Chinese pioneer in producing Industrial steel buildings, can ensure the products’ quality and the after-sales service.
A lot of work is needed to promote and improve the design specifications and construction technical standards of different types of structures, and to develop new types of lightweight insulation wall materials and the supporting issues of residential components. At the same time, it is necessary to widely publicize the advantages of the development of Residential steel building, so that more developers, designers and users can understand and understand steel structure housing.
What are the main forms of Residential steel building?
What are the structural characteristics of these Residential steel buildings?
What should I pay attention to when using Residential steel building?
Judging from the Residential steel building that has been built, the king has:
1) Thin-walled steel composite wall panel form;
2) Pure frame form;
3) Frame support form;
4) Form of steel-concrete combination;
5) Steel frame-concrete seismic wall form and so on.
The structural forms of Residential steel building have their own characteristics. Among them, the thin-walled steel composite wall panel is particularly suitable for finalized products. The Residential steel building system evolved from the wall panel structure, that is, the thin-walled steel column members are arranged at a distance of about 600mm. The vertical load-bearing structure and section steel have a support system to resist horizontal forces. The floor slab is arranged as a multi-rib support structure according to the position of the vertical section steel. Because the upper structure is a wall-like structure, the foundation is set as a strip foundation according to the force. The foundation requirements are not high.
The thin-walled steel composite wallboard residence is affected by the dense structure, and there are certain restrictions on the size of the partitions, door, door and window openings, and pick-out components.
The latter several forms of Residential steel building can meet the design requirements of multi-story residential buildings, but there is a common problem from the perspective of use, that is, the impact of the prominent beams and columns on the interior look and feel of the residence.
Compared with other buildings, Residential steel building has its particularity. Offices and workshops can use a relatively fixed column network, and the storey height is also higher. The space occupied by the beams and columns is suitable for people. The rules of the column network are conducive to the beams. Layout. On the contrary, the residence is a product with many changes. According to the requirements of the building, a regular column network is rarely arranged. The interior space of the house is relatively small and changes a lot, which is not conducive to the layout of the steel frame.
After seeing this and learning so much information about residential steel structures, I believe you must also want to order a Residential steel building. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. can provide the best Residential steel building you need. At the same time, their after-sales service is also very considerate.
Solomon office project is a two-story frame structure, with a building area of more than 1500 square meters. The first floor is maintained as aluminum-plastic plate curtain wall and part of glass curtain wall, the second floor is maintained as glass curtain wall, the roof is glass wool composite plate, and the parapet part is aluminum-plastic plate.
Personnel involved in design and construction refinement: Liu Kangning, Jing Yanyan
Total project amount: 2.94 million
Detailed address: Honiara, Solomon Islands
The following project related parameters:
Area: 1500 square meters
Eave height: 7M
Ridge height: 8M
Number of floors: two
Wind speed: 176km / h
Load: second floor load: 450kg / m2, roof: 30kg / m2
Steel consumption: 90 tons
Purpose: Salomon Telekom office and warehouse
Detail of Prefabricated Steel Structure Building Office in Solomon
Main Characters of prefab steel warehouse
· Super Aseismatic
Most part of the structure will be consisted of cold formed steel members, this system aseismatic grade can reachto 8.
· Wind Resistance
Steel structure building has the performance of high strength, solid rigidity and good deformation capacity, can resist strong wind for 50m/s.
The steel material will be painted or galvanized as customers' requirement to be more anticorrosion and rustproof, the lifespan of the structure can be reach to 50~70 years.
Sandwich panel can improve the insulation performance of the building, effectively avoid the phenomenon of "cold bridge" wall
Little waste for pollution in construction, 100% steel structure materials can be recycled, most of other related materials also can be recycled.
·Easy and Fast Build
Dry construction, will not influenced by the weather and environment, save much time and labor cost. One 300m2 steel structure building, can be finished in 30 days by only 5 workers.
Prefab House is a house constructed by industrialized production methods. It is a house constructed by prefabricating part or all of the components of the house in the factory and then transporting it to the construction site. The components are assembled through reliable connections.
What are the characteristics of Prefab House?
What are the actual advantages of Prefab House?
What is the significance of the appearance of Steel Structure Prefab House?
1. Prefab House is estimated to be about 30% faster than conventional construction methods.
2. The safety of the Prefab House is perfectly fine, since the finished steps, external walls etc. are transported to the construction site but also have to be covered instead of easy connection with steel concrete. Steel rods run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared to traditional built houses, Prefab House has a higher component precision that can minimise frequent quality problems such as wall friction and leakage and can improve the general level of safety, fire resistance and durability of the house. It uses a light partition system and the owner can change the decoration as needed.
4. Prefab House is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly when used in the home, e.g. a new type of thermal insulation layer that has a better thermal insulation effect. When a household measurement is implemented and the heating has the same temperature, the room temperature of the "assembled" space is higher. The head of household may consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs and, at the same time, reducing energy consumption.
1. The space layout of Prefab House is flexible.
2. The construction process of Prefab House is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
3. The structure of Prefab House has light weight and high bearing capacity.
4. Prefab House has excellent quality and superior seismic performance.
5. Prefab House can realize the industrialization and industrialization of residential construction, and the construction period is short.
6. Prefab House is very economical and applicable.
For a long time, the construction of houses is dominated by concrete structures. Concrete structure houses mainly use on-site manual wet work. There are problems such as low production efficiency, long construction period, high energy consumption, serious pollution, difficult to guarantee quality and performance, and short life cycle. Around the 1990s, the development of steel structures began. The appearance of Steel Structure Prefab House is a major contribution to our human habitation, reducing the pressure on the living environment. Over the years, housing construction data show that the amount of construction waste has accounted for nearly 40% of the total urban waste.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., which has been established for over ten years, focuses on the production of Prefab Houses. Here, you can find the Prefab Houses you need.
The components or parts are usually connected by welds, bolts or rivets. Because of its light weight and simple construction, it is widely used in large factories, venues, super high-rise buildings and other fields. The steel structure is easy to rust. Generally, the Steel building accessories shall be derusted, galvanized or coated, and shall be maintained regularly.
For maintenance personnel, the daily maintenance of Steel building accessories should first be the maintenance of the surface coating of the components. The maintenance of the coating directly affects the service life of the steel structure. Therefore, to do a good job in daily maintenance, you should start with the following points:
1. The surface of the steel structure must be kept clean and dry, and the places where the steel structure is easy to accumulate dust (such as the steel column foot and the gusset plate) should be cleaned regularly.
2. Regularly check the integrity of the protective coating of Steel building accessories. If one of the following occurs, it should be maintained in time:
1) It is found that the area of the coating surface loses its luster to 90%;
2) The area of roughness, weathering and dry cracking of the coating surface reaches 25%;
3) The paint film bulges in the coating and the slightly rusted area of the components reaches 40%;
3. The steel structure parts affected by high temperature and high temperature should be equipped with protective plates to protect the coating from high temperature damage.
4. Try to avoid contact of Steel building accessories with corrosive substances, and clean up those that have been in contact.
1. According to the principles of production applicability, reliable performance, safe use, and convenient operation, a variety of Steel building accessories should be selected reasonably.
2. The inspection and measurement equipment should ensure the unity, accuracy and reliability of the value transmission. Various measuring tools such as steel tape, board, square, level, spring force gauge and so on used in the construction shall be verified before storage to ensure that the measuring instruments entering the construction site are qualified. The tools used in the construction shall be checked regularly . Ensure that each tool always meets the measurement accuracy requirements in the same project.
Steel building accessories must weld the cracks between the two drill holes. During welding, the edges of the cracks can be gas-cut into different types of grooves according to the thickness of the component to ensure the quality of the welding. When the thickness is less than 6mm, use 1 shape (that is, without beveling); when the thickness is greater than 6mm and less than 14mm, use the V-shaped bevel; when the thickness is greater than 14mm, you need to use the X-shaped bevel.
As technology advances, Steel building accessories are increasingly used in everyday life. Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is known for high precision Steel building accessories. And you can connect them.
Residential steel building is lightweight and high-strength. For buildings of the same weight, the steel structure has a small cross-section and a large net height, which can save building height. The number of layers of steel structure is more than that of concrete, which not only increases the building area, but also brings good economic benefits.
What are the advantages of Residential steel building?
What raw materials should be used for the walls of Residential steel building?
What is the roof system of Residential steel building?
1. Superior seismic performance
Compared with traditional residential structures, Residential steel building is a flexible structure and has a lighter weight. Therefore, buildings with the same fortification intensity and the same site will bear less seismic force, and the earthquake disaster caused by them will be weakened accordingly. The use of steel in the earthquake zone Structural housing will reduce casualties and property losses, with considerable comprehensive benefits.
2. Flexible layout and increased effective use area
Residential steel building adopts steel structure, which can realize large span under the premise that the cross-section is not too large, which makes the building function very flexible and can be flexibly arranged according to the needs of residents, which is conducive to meeting the needs of modern homes and adapting The needs of the modern housing market. Moreover, the steel structure is adopted, the cross-section of the beams and columns is small, and the use area of the residents is increased at the same time.
Residential steel building's steel frame system, steel frame-support system, steel frame-concrete core tube (shear wall) system outer walls can be filled with small concrete block walls, autoclaved lightweight aerated concrete slabs, and prefabricated reinforced concrete walls Board, steel wire mesh frame polystyrene sandwich panel, fiber cement external wall hanging panel, polyurethane composite external wall panel, metal surface embossed composite panel, etc. The inner wall can be made of glass fiber strong gypsum hollow board, fiber cement board infusion (foam concrete) wall, light composite wall board, etc.
1. The flat roof of the Residential steel building adopts steel beams (I-beam, C-shaped steel), prefabricated reinforced concrete roof panels, and thermal insulation and waterproof layer.
2. The sloping roof of Residential steel building adopts portal frame, truss, light steel keel truss (bracket), I-shaped (or C-shaped) and steel purlin, colored cement tile, colored steel plate tile and colored asphalt tile roof. Thermal insulation and waterproof layer should also be used in the slope roof. The thickness of the insulation layer is determined by thermal calculation and meets the requirements of energy-saving design standards.
It is an important choice in residential building construction. A good Residential steel building starts with the best engineering staff, and Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is always ready to help you meet your technical and practical requirements.
Introduction of Algerian layer house building with equipment
Project equipment system：4 rows of 5-layer cage nets
Project building feeding quantity：34800 layers
Project detail: On the basis of the customer's civil chicken house, Xinguang is transformed into a modern chicken house. In terms of animal husbandry equipment and plant, the company has a professional technical research and development team, each kind of equipment designed is more suitable for animal needs, so that animals can enjoy five-star treatment. The mode of "intelligent + intelligent equipment" that we have constructed makes farming easy and simple.
What are the reasons why people choose Residential steel building?
What should the choice of Residential steel building structural system look like?
What is the framework system used by Residential steel building?
1. Residential steel building energy saving and environmental protection
The main body of the Residential steel building is steel components, and the wall material is thermal insulation mortar, which not only meets the requirements for energy saving, but also can be recycled. It is a green and environmentally friendly recycling building that meets the requirements of sustainable development. The thermal resistance can reach a brick wall thickness of about 1m. At present, the global population is large and energy consumption is large, and the promotion and application of steel structure housing is the final choice.
2. Residential steel building's pipe network line layout is convenient
In residential buildings, there are many lines of professional plumbing and electricity pipe network, which will reduce the effective use area in traditional buildings. In Residential steel building, there are many holes or holes in beams and columns, which is easy to form a cavity for wiring layout. Moreover, the beam can be artificially made into a honeycomb shape, which is convenient for line layout, which not only saves the net height of the building, but also increases the use area.
According to engineering practice, the commonly used Residential steel building structure system can be selected with reference to the following scope:
The 4th to 6th floors are the steel frame system, the steel frame-support system, and the steel frame-shear wall system; the 7th to 12th floors are the steel frame-concrete core tube (shear wall) system.
The section form of steel components should be hot-rolled H-section steel, high-frequency welded H-section steel and steel tube concrete.
Light steel frame system
The light steel frame system is a load-bearing frame composed of hot-rolled H-shaped steel (or I-beam), high-frequency welded H-shaped and cold-formed square pipes, and a steel structure residence with composite curtain walls or infill walls as the enclosure structure system.
The wall panels in the picture collection are made in the factory with fly ash as the filler, sulfoaluminate as the cement, polystyrene foam (EPS) as the core material, and glass fiber mesh as the reinforcement material. A lightweight board. Special adhesive is used to bond the plate and the light steel frame, and between the plate and the plate. To prevent thermal bridges using double-layer plates.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a leading company in China's Residential steel building, has committed to providing the most suitable Residential steel building at a reasonable price, and whatever it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.