Residential steel building is lightweight and high-strength. For buildings of the same weight, the steel structure has a small cross-section and a large net height, which can save building height. The number of layers of steel structure is more than that of concrete, which not only increases the building area, but also brings good economic benefits.
What are the advantages of Residential steel building?
What raw materials should be used for the walls of Residential steel building?
What is the roof system of Residential steel building?
1. Superior seismic performance
Compared with traditional residential structures, residential steel building is a flexible structure and has a lighter weight. Therefore, buildings with the same fortification intensity and the same site will bear less seismic force, and the earthquake disaster caused by them will be weakened accordingly. The use of steel in the earthquake zone structural housing will reduce casualties and property losses, with considerable comprehensive benefits.
2. Flexible layout and increased effective use area
Residential steel building adopts steel structure, which can realize large span under the premise that the cross-section is not too large, which makes the building function very flexible and can be flexibly arranged according to the needs of residents, which is conducive to meeting the needs of modern homes and adapting The needs of the modern housing market. Moreover, the steel structure is adopted, the cross-section of the beams and columns is small, and the use area of the residents is increased at the same time.
Residential steel building's steel frame system, steel frame-support system, steel frame-concrete core tube (shear wall) system outer walls can be filled with small concrete block walls, autoclaved lightweight aerated concrete slabs, and prefabricated reinforced concrete walls Board, steel wire mesh frame polystyrene sandwich panel, fiber cement external wall hanging panel, polyurethane composite external wall panel, metal surface embossed composite panel, etc. The inner wall can be made of glass fiber strong gypsum hollow board, fiber cement board infusion (foam concrete) wall, light composite wall board, etc.
1. The flat roof of the residential steel building adopts steel beams (I-beam, C-shaped steel), prefabricated reinforced concrete roof panels, and thermal insulation and waterproof layer.
2. The sloping roof of residential steel building adopts portal frame, truss, light steel keel truss (bracket), I-shaped (or C-shaped) and steel purlin, colored cement tile, colored steel plate tile and colored asphalt tile roof. Thermal insulation and waterproof layer should also be used in the slope roof. The thickness of the insulation layer is determined by thermal calculation and meets the requirements of energy-saving design standards.
It is an important choice in residential building construction. A good Residential steel building starts with the best engineering staff, and Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is always ready to help you meet your technical and practical requirements.
Prefab House is a house constructed by industrialized production methods. It is a house constructed by prefabricating part or all of the components of the house in the factory and then transporting it to the construction site. The components are assembled through reliable connections.
What are the characteristics of Prefab House?
What are the actual advantages of Prefab House?
What is the significance of the appearance of Steel Structure Prefab House?
1. Prefab House is estimated to be about 30% faster than conventional construction methods.
2. The safety of the Prefab House is perfectly fine, since the finished steps, external walls etc. are transported to the construction site but also have to be covered instead of easy connection with steel concrete. Steel rods run through each floor, and the structure of the house is very strong.
3. Compared to traditional built houses, Prefab House has a higher component precision that can minimise frequent quality problems such as wall friction and leakage and can improve the general level of safety, fire resistance and durability of the house. It uses a light partition system and the owner can change the decoration as needed.
4. Prefab House is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly when used in the home, e.g. a new type of thermal insulation layer that has a better thermal insulation effect. When a household measurement is implemented and the heating has the same temperature, the room temperature of the "assembled" space is higher. The head of household may consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs and, at the same time, reducing energy consumption.
1. The space layout of Prefab House is flexible.
2. The construction process of Prefab House is environmentally friendly and sustainable.
3. The structure of Prefab House has light weight and high bearing capacity.
4. Prefab House has excellent quality and superior seismic performance.
5. Prefab House can realize the industrialization and industrialization of residential construction, and the construction period is short.
6. Prefab House is very economical and applicable.
For a long time, the construction of houses is dominated by concrete structures. Concrete structure houses mainly use on-site manual wet work. There are problems such as low production efficiency, long construction period, high energy consumption, serious pollution, difficult to guarantee quality and performance, and short life cycle. Around the 1990s, the development of steel structures began. The appearance of Steel Structure Prefab House is a major contribution to our human habitation, reducing the pressure on the living environment. Over the years, housing construction data show that the amount of construction waste has accounted for nearly 40% of the total urban waste.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., which has been established for over ten years, focuses on the production of Prefab Houses. Here, you can find the Prefab Houses you need.
Step 1: Cutting
Cut steel plate into pieces and connections by flame cutting machines (CNC, Semi-automatic flame cutting machines). Long strips will be used as web and flange plate, connections will be used as connected, reinforced or stiffening plate.
Step 2: Assembly
Combine web and flange plate together through H-beams assembly machine, make tack welding. Keep the web plate in the middle line, do not be off the center line.
Step 3: Gantry automatic submerged arc welding
Make welding by gantry submerged arc welding machine. Make sure the welding sequence and reduce the welding deformation.
Step 4: Flange plate of straightening
Start straightening on welding-finished H steel beams by straightening machine.
Step 5: Connections process
Make holes on connected pieces by drilling machines. Make sure the hole size and precision.
Step 6: Welding
Welding with CO2. Make sure the weld quality without welding flaw.
Step 7: Shot blasting
Make shot blasting on steel profiles. Make sure the blasting grade and quality.
Step 8: Spray painting
Painting or other anti-corrosion surface treatment.
Step 9: Package & Loading
Pack steel structure profiles on steel pallet, which will be easy for loading, transportation and unloading jobs.
The light steel structure of commercial steel building is a structure composed of steel materials, and each component or part is connected by welding, bolts or rivets.
commercial steel building is mainly used for low-rise or multi-storey buildings: the prefabricated wall panels are transported to the construction site by special vehicles, hoisted by cranes, connected with the foundation by anchor bolts and connectors, and the wall panels are connected by screws and connectors, and then the light steel floor is installed. The light steel floor is composed of floor beams, profiled steel plates Steel wire mesh and concrete. The construction of the main structure can be completed by constructing the upper floor according to the construction method of one floor and finally installing the roof. The system is applicable to buildings with 6 floors and below. It has the advantages of high assembly rate, short construction cycle, earthquake resistance and typhoon resistance, thermal insulation, large use area in the sleeve, no exposed beams and columns, and recyclable materials.
1. The construction period is short. The construction period of commercial steel building can be shortened by more than 50%;
2. The project quality is stable. The quality of parts and components produced in commercial steel building factory is more stable, which solves many common quality problems of on-site construction technology and human errors in on-site construction, and ensures the project quality;
3. Energy saving and environmental protection, less construction pollution. commercial steel building adopts energy-saving technology, which greatly improves the performance of house thermal insulation and sound insulation, and improves the living comfort of the building. According to statistics, the prefabricated construction method can save about 50% water, 70% wood and 70% construction waste;
4. Integrated decoration, which is carried out simultaneously with architecture, structure and electromechanical design. commercial steel building completes the pre functional conditions, pipeline installation, wall decoration and component installation in place at one time, which not only ensures the decoration quality, but also avoids the repeated waste and secondary pollution of secondary decoration.
The construction quality problems of commercial steel building will continue to evolve and change with external changes and the extension of time, and quality defects will gradually manifest. For example, the welds of steel components cause cracks in the welds that did not originally have cracks due to changes in stress: delayed cracks can occur due to the activity of hydrogen in the welds after welding. In addition, if the component is subjected to long-term overload, the steel component will be bent and deformed under the arch, which will cause hidden dangers.
When faced with the relatively unfamiliar construction and construction techniques of steel structures, managers and technicians engaged in construction must be very careful and trained before they can take up their posts.
Knowing this, do you also want to order a commercial steel building? Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., which has been a Chinese pioneer in commercial steel building for many years. Their skilled staff can use the best solution for anything, particularly when a custom product is required.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Project address: Argentina
Introduction: the project covers a total area of 5930 square meters, with three attached spans in the main workshop and eight two ton cranes. The construction started in October 2009, and the project site is not suitable for canuelas in North Aires, Argentina. It took more than two months to complete, and the project is in good condition at present.
We supply designing, manufacturing and installationabout the whole steel structure workshop building project.
Roof with a single layer of galvanized steel plate sea blue crown Island, its structure and technical requirements are as follows:
1.V820 type 0.50mm thick galvanized roof panel (sea blue) crown Island
2.75mm thick glass wool with aluminum foil
3.200 * 200 coated steel mesh
4.Q235B C-type steel roof purlin
5.Q345B steel beam
1.YX-840 plate type 0.40mm thick galvanized wall panel white gray crown Island
2.Q235B C steel wall purlins
3.Q345B steel column
1. Shot blasting, rust level Sa2.5
2. In the gray anti-corrosion primer two, each 30 um
1. Roof panel - sea blue
2. Wall panel - white gray
3. Steel components - medium gray
How much do you know about the Agricultural steel building?
When you consider the building materials used in a new construction project, you will feel uneasy. In fact, by choosing steel (rather than wood, stone, brick, etc.), you have already taken the first step to ensure that the completed project produces the best results. Steel is attractive because of its unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio, ductility, price, aesthetics, and consistency of composition from the beginning. There are more and more applications of agricultural steel building in agricultural production. Let’s take a look below.
What is the significance of the development of agricultural steel building?
How to set the power supply in agricultural steel building?
What are the components of the agricultural steel building organization?
What is the significance of the development of agricultural steel building?
The economic benefits of the development of agricultural steel building are good. First of all, the entire building does not require beams and bars, and the cost is only two-thirds of the light steel structure, and the larger the span, the lower the cost. In addition, the construction of agricultural steel building can greatly shorten the construction period, and the daily construction area can reach 1000m, which greatly saves the construction of machinery and labor costs.
The social effect of the development of agricultural steel building is significant. The construction period of modern large-scale projects is closely linked to economic benefits. Because we have adopted agricultural steel building development, the construction of the project is completed ahead of schedule, which creates good conditions for agricultural production units to put into use in advance, and the social effect is significant.
How to set the power supply in agricultural steel building?
1. The main distribution box in the agricultural steel building should be installed near the power source, and the distribution box should be installed near the electrical equipment or power-using area.
2. The distribution box in the agricultural steel building is made of iron plate.
3. The distribution box in the agricultural steel building should be equipped with a working neutral terminal board and a protective neutral terminal board.
4. The metal box, metal base and shell must be protected and connected to zero. The distribution box must be protected from rain and moisture. There must be a secondary leakage protector in the distribution box, and each electrical equipment should have its own dedicated switch box, which must implement "one machine, one switch, one leakage, one box", equipment and lighting are disconnected, all power distribution The boxes are all equipped with doors and locks, and a dedicated person is responsible for keeping them, and a regular inspection and maintenance system is implemented.
What are the components of the agricultural steel building organization?
(1) Structure made of cold-formed thin-walled steel;
(2) Structure made of hot-rolled light section steel;
(3) Structure composed of welded and high-frequency welded lightweight steel;
(4) Structure made of round tube, square tube, rectangular tube, etc.;
(5) Structure made of components welded from thin steel plates;
(6) The structure made by the combination of the above various components.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd.. has been committed to providing customers with agricultural steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.
Industrial steel building is easy to move and recycle without pollution. These are stronger than traditional workshops, and the walls of the steel structure workshops can also be filled with bricks, which are completely load-bearing. All future plant constructions will be steel structure plants. Here we are going to introduce the steps of installing Industrial steel building.
What are the raw materials used in industrial steel building?
What is the main installation process of industrial steel building?
What is the production and installation process of industrial steel building?
In addition to iron and carbon, the raw materials of industrial steel building also contain other elements. Divided into permanent elements; occasional elements; hidden elements and alloying elements. The common elements are manganese, silicon, sulfur, and phosphorus. Incidental elements are due to the different origins of ore (there are intergrowth ore mixed with iron) and scrap steel as raw materials, such as copper, titanium, vanadium, rare earth elements, etc., are brought into steel during smelting and process operations. The cryptic elements refer to non-metal elements with a small atomic radius, such as oxygen and hydrogen. Alloying elements refer to elements specially added to change the composition, such as chromium, nickel, tungsten, molybdenum, vanadium, etc.
Carbon steel (referred to as carbon steel) is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of more than 0.0218% and less than 2.11%. Because carbon steel has good mechanical properties and process properties, and is large in output and low in price, it is a metal material that is widely used in mechanical engineering. However, carbon steel also has some shortcomings, such as low hardening energy, poor temper softening resistance, and low yield ratio. The strength potential of carbon steel cannot be fully utilized even after heat treatment. In order to meet the continuous development of modern industry and science and technology, alloy steel was developed.
Foundation → production and installation foundation is divided into (foundation ground survey → foundation excavation → embedded screws → foundation casting → later foundation grouting → outdoor water dispersion → outdoor drainage ditch (some factory design indoor drainage ditch or cable ditch suggestion Completed simultaneously with installation)→Enclosure masonry→tiling tiles, etc.)
The production and installation are divided into (processing production→component painting→structural pre-assembly→steel component hoisting→main structure adjustment→purlin installation→door and window column installation→gutter downpipe installation→steel component painting (some are fireproof, some are Anti-corrosion, according to design requirements) → roof panel (some with steel mesh, some with insulation layer, completed at the same time) → wall panel installation → door and window installation → water supply and drainage installation → electrical equipment installation)
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd., as a Chinese pioneer in producing Industrial steel buildings, can ensure the products’ quality and the after-sales service.