The advantages of industrial steel building are high seismic performance, good fire resistance, short construction period, and durability. Compared with traditional factory buildings, industrial steel building has improved a lot, so it is strongly welcomed by the market.
What are the types of single-structure industrial steel building?
What are the advantages of single-structure industrial steel building?
What are the advantages of industrial steel building construction?
1. From the height:
The height of the drip level of a single-storey factory building is very important. Some factory buildings are 4-5 meters high, some are 6-7 meters, and some can be as high as 11-12 meters or higher. Generally, the taller the factory building, the more difficult it will be to build, and the more expensive the material costs will be.
2. From the external building structure:
Simple iron sheet: It is the simplest, a factory built with iron sheet relatively freely.
Steel structure workshop: The steel structure workshop is divided into steel structure or ordinary steel structure. Color steel structure is more than ordinary
Concrete structure: The wall is built with bricks and the roof is sealed with concrete. This structure has better safety and heat insulation than the previous two.
3. From the internal structure:
It is divided into those with corbels and those without corbels. Only the workshops with corbels can install cranes (also called cranes). This is an important part of industrial production. If there are machinery and equipment to install cranes, just Must have corbels to use.
industrial steel building has the characteristics of forming a large space for use, easily meeting the requirements of the production process, and convenient internal transportation organization, which is conducive to the placement of heavier production equipment and products, and can realize the industrialization of the production of plant building components and the mechanization of on-site construction. Therefore, industrial steel building has been widely used in industrial buildings such as metallurgy, machinery manufacturing, motor manufacturing, chemical and textile industries. Common structural forms of reinforced concrete single-story factory buildings include bent frame structure and rigid frame structure.
1. industrial steel building has good structural performance, light weight, high strength, and good seismic performance.
2. The steel used in industrial steel building is recyclable, which is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly than masonry and concrete.
3. The industrial steel building is processed by the factory, so the quality of the industrial steel building is guaranteed.
4. industrial steel building materials have light weight and low base cost.
5. The on-site construction period of industrial steel building is short. There is basically no wet work on site, and no dust, sewage and other pollution will be generated.
6. The cross-section of structural components is small, the pillars are very thin, the walls are very thin, and the building area is large.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been committed to providing customers with reliable industrial steel buildings and perfect after-sales service so that customers can invest easily, use them with confidence, and have no worries.
The beam-column joints of Prefab House are mainly connected by bolt welding. However, bolted joints are recommended for fabricated steel structures. The advantage of bolted connection (weld-free connection) is that the installation speed is fast and the construction quality is easier to control.
1. The construction period is short. Generally, the first floor of Prefab House can be built in three or four days, and it only takes one or two days. Steel structure residential systems are mostly manufactured in factories and installed on-site. The amount of on-site work is greatly reduced. Therefore, the construction period can be greatly shortened, and the noise and dust generated during the construction, as well as the consumption of on-site resources and various on-site expenses are correspondingly reduced. Compared with reinforced concrete structures, the construction period can generally be shortened by one-half, the investment benefits can be brought into play in advance, capital turnover can be accelerated, and construction costs can be reduced by 3%-5%.
2. Good seismic performance. Because the steel of Prefab House is an elastically deformable material, it can greatly improve the safety and reliability of the house. The steel structure has high strength, good ductility and light weight, which can greatly improve the mechanical performance of the structure, especially the seismic performance. Judging from the situation after the earthquake at home and abroad, the number of collapsed steel structure residential buildings is very small.
In line with the development direction of building energy efficiency. Prefab House uses steel as the frame and thermal insulation wallboard as the enclosure structure, which can replace clay bricks, reduce the amount of cement, sand, stone, and lime, and reduce the damage to non-renewable resources. On-site wet construction is reduced, and the construction environment is better. At the same time, steel can be recycled and reused, and the environmental pollution during construction and dismantling is small, and its energy saving index can reach more than 50%, which belongs to the green building system.
The application of steel structure in Prefab House has opened up a new application market for my country's steel industry. It can also drive the research and application of related new building materials.
Steel-finished house is generally a residential building constructed with factory-made, economical steel profiles as a supporting work and new lightweight, heat-conserving, heat-insulating and high-strength wall materials as a home. The industrialisation of the steel building house refers to the use of steel construction houses as the final product. Through socialized mass production, the process of investment, development, construction, construction and customer service of steel dwellings is centralised and unified into an overall organisational form. The industrialization of the steel building house is the development trend of the steel building house.
Knowing this, do you also need to order a Prefab House? Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. is committed to providing various Prefab Houses with high quality for all customers from all over the world.
Due to the increase in steel production in the world, many new factories have begun to introduce industrial steel buildings which can be divided into factories for light and heavy steel structures. Steel structures are industrial and civil engineering installations made of steel.
What are the reasons why people opt for industrial steel building?
What are the advantages for people who opt for industrial steel building?
What is the order of installation of industrial steel buildings?
The industrial steel building uses a highly efficient and energy-saving system, has a respiratory function and can regulate the dry humidity of the inner air; The roof has a ventilation function that can form a flowing airspace over the house to ensure the ventilation and thermal drainage requirements within the roof.
The industrial steel building is completely dry and is not affected by the environmental season. With a building of about 300 square meters, only five workers and 30 working days can complete the entire process from foundation to decoration.
The material of the industrial steel buildings can be recycled to 100% which is really green and free of pollutants.
All industrial steel buildings use high-efficiency energy-saving walls that have good heat storage, thermal insulation and sound insulation and can achieve 50% energy-saving standards.
1 industrial steel building has a wide range of applications: it can be used in factories, warehouses, office buildings, stadiums, hangars, etc. to be used. It is suitable not only for single-storey and wide-stretched buildings, but also for the construction of multi-storey or high-rise buildings.
2 The construction of the industrial steel building is simple and the construction time is short: all the components are pre-fabricated in the factory, the construction site only needs to be simply assembled, which greatly shortens the construction time. For a 6000-square meter building, the basic installation can be completed in just 40 days.
3 The industrial steel building is durable and easy to repair: the steel building constructed by universal computers maintains rough weather conditions and requires simple maintenance.
4 industrial steel building is beautiful and practical: steel construction has simple and smooth lines with a modern sense. The coloured wall panels are available in a variety of colours, and the walls can also be made of other materials, making them more flexible.
5 The cost of industrial steelmaking is reasonable: the steel structure has a low weight, reduces the cost of the foundation and is fast in construction. It can be completed and put into service as soon as possible. The overall economic benefits are much better than those of concrete construction.
Installation procedures for industrial steel buildings:
Steel column installation → installation of support between columns → temporary installation of steel crane beams → roof beams, roof supports → correction and fixation of steel crane beams → maintenance of structural installation.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. strives to provide top-quality industrial steel buildings with reasonable prices, efficient production time, and the most professional customer service.
Prefab House only prefabricates some parts, and it must be poured in the same way as traditional buildings on the construction site. It is not "building blocks" as imagined. Therefore, no difference can be seen from the appearance of the house after it is built. Here we are going to introduce the Prefab House.
What are the reasons why people choose Prefab House?
What are the advantages of steel structure prefabricated houses?
What are the advantages of Prefab House for building plant?
1. Prefab House is of great benefit to energy conservation and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly construction, it can greatly reduce construction waste and construction sewage, reduce construction noise, reduce harmful gas and dust emissions, and reduce on-site construction and management personnel. Generally, it can save 20% of materials and about 60% of water.
2. The housing industrialization of Prefab House is not only beneficial to the capital flow of development enterprises, but can also increase the speed of housing listing, so it can greatly alleviate the current situation of insufficient market supply and adjust the supply relationship. After large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced, and it will also play a role in restraining housing prices.
3. Comprehensive cost accounting shows that the construction cost of Prefab House is higher than that of traditional construction methods, but after large-scale promotion, construction costs can be reduced.
First, the components of prefabricated houses can be industrialized in factories. The components are equivalent to standard products and can be installed directly after being transported to the site. It can be said to be convenient and fast. The construction field during the construction period, especially the unparalleled advantages.
prefabricated houses with steel structure are more stable than those made of welded frame steel. In addition, it is cheaper and more economical. Long service life, 50-70 years. Locked with bolts, it can be used repeatedly without any maintenance.
1. Large span: such Prefab House can realize single span or multi span, and the maximum span without center column is 36m.
2. Low cost: according to the requirements of customers, the unit price of Prefab House ranges from $150 / m2 to $300 / m2.
3. Convenient installation and short construction time: save manpower and cost for customers.
4. Prefab House has a long service life: up to 50 years
5. Environmental protection: such buildings are free of harmful substances.
6. Structural stability: earthquake resistance, wind resistance and snow resistance.
7. Others such as waterproof, heat insulation and energy saving.
The Prefab House produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. has been exported to several countries. And there are several offices in the country, which is convenient for domestic customers to maintain. Based on technological innovation, their company constantly improves product quality and provides you with professional Prefab House.
Prefab House refers to the use of industrial production methods to build houses, that is, the stairs, exterior walls, balconies, air-conditioning panels, etc. of the house are all prefabricated in the factory outside the construction site, and then shipped to the construction site for "assembly", and the interior of the house will be refined at one time. Handed over after renovation. That is, the huge external walls, stairs, and balconies from the factory are "assembled" on the construction site into houses and buildings.
What are the advantages of a Prefab House?
What are the structural types of Prefab Houses?
What should we be careful about when selecting a Prefab House?
1. Safe and reliable
The Prefab House with steel as the main building material has a high capacity per volume unit, is more stable and solid than the traditional brick and brick concrete technology, has a better seismic performance, wind resistance, water density and refractory performance and also has thermal insulation and sound protection functions. Steel has good ductility and can better use the energy brought in by earthquakes, so it has good seismic performance and a high structural security t hat guarantees the safety of stay.
2. Easy construction and short construction time
All components are prefabricated in the factory and only have to be installed on site, which greatly shortens the construction cycle. A 6000-square-metre-long building can basically be installed in 40 days.
1. Structural system
The structure of the Prefab House can be divided into: steel frame system, steel frame support system, steel frame-core tube system, steel frame-module-core tube system and steel frame-shear-wall system. With the continuous development of the technology, newer steel construction systems will also appear.
2. Peripheral protection system
The outer protective system of the Prefab House can be divided into blocks, plates, cans and other types.
3. Internal system
Traditional construction has many disadvantages. For example, the traditional rough decoration method does not separate the interior system and the structural system, which makes it difficult to adapt to the modern development of the housing industry; the house technology lines are not separated and the water and power lines are buried in the support layer, which the "century residence" cannot realize." The waste of social resources is serious.
1.The costs are relatively higher than in the traditional Prefab House made of brick concrete and concrete.
2. The steel structure of the Prefab House, with its unique steel structure, walls, roofs and other materials, as well as the standardized and final internal distribution and support facilities, is difficult to adapt to the habits of people "arbitrarily handling the house".
3. Corrosion of steel: Al-galvanized steel must be used for maximum corrosion protection and the main steel structure can reach fifty years.
4. There are many requirements for new materials. The structure of steel houses is equipped with materials such as thermal insulation and heat protection, usually using new lightweight materials.
Prefab Houses produced by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. feature attractive appearance, excellent performance, user-friendly operation, easy maintenance, and internationally advanced performance indicators, and are exported to more than 10 countries and regions.
Plant Introduction of Sri Lanka Prefabricated Steel Structure Material for Power Plant
Project Brief Description: Lakvijaya power plant, the largest power plant in Sri Lanka, is the company that undertakes the steel structure materials of wind barrier project. Designed and fabricated by Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. in 2019.
Qingdao Xinguangzheng steel structure Group is a public company with 1200 workers, 360000 ㎡ non-dust workshop, 25 years experience, CE, ISO9001, ISO9712, ISO3834, BV, SGS certificated, one hour reach Qingdao port, our company, as a manufacture, this is how we keep good quality and competitive prices for global valued customers.
We provide steel building design, farm house design, manufacture and installation service.
Prefab house is a structure mainly made of steel, which is one of the main building structure types. The characteristics of steel are high strength, light weight, and high rigidity, so it is especially suitable for the construction of large-span, super-high and super-heavy buildings.
Compared with traditional concrete buildings, what are the advantages of Prefab house?
What are the advantages of Prefab house?
What is the installation process of Prefab house?
Compared with prefabricated concrete buildings, Prefab houses have the following advantages:
1. There is no on-site cast-in-place node, the installation speed is faster, and the construction quality is easier to be guaranteed;
2. The steel structure is a ductile material with better seismic performance;
3. Compared with concrete structure, steel structure has lighter weight and lower foundation cost;
4. The steel structure is a recyclable material, which is more green and environmentally friendly;
5. Well-designed steel structure prefabricated buildings are more economical than prefabricated concrete buildings.
6. The cross-section of beams and columns is smaller, and more usable area can be obtained.
Save heating costs
Prefab house is more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly when used in the home, such as a new type of thermal insulation layer that has a better thermal insulation effect. When a household measurement is implemented and the heating has the same temperature, the room temperature of the "assembled" space is higher. The head of household may consider lowering the heating temperature, saving heating costs and, at the same time, reducing energy consumption.
Finished house is of great benefit for energy saving and environmental protection. Through factory production and on-site assembly, it can significantly reduce building protection and waste water, reduce building noise, reduce harmful gas and dust emissions and reduce building and management personnel on site.
The assembly procedure for the steel construction of the Prefab house: steel column assembly -Installation of the supports between the columns -temporary installation of the steel bearer -roof bearings, roof bearings -correction and fixing of the steel bearer -Installation of the maintenance structure.
1. Contamination protection: Avoid rain water entering the metal roof from the outside. Rainwater enters the metal roof mainly through overlapping joints or knots. In order to achieve the function of the centrifuge, it is necessary to use a sealing disc at the screw connection and to make a concealed fixation. Use sealants or welds on the top of the plate. Best use a long board to remove the overlap. Close water-tight treatment for bleeding.
2. Moisture resistant: Avoid condensation of water vapour in the soil and metal wax layer and drain the water vapour in the metal wax layer. The solution is to fill the metal roof with thermal insulation cotton, place a waterproof membrane on the metal floor plate and have ventilated knots on the metal roof.
3. Daylight: Improve indoor lighting during the day by means of skylights and save energy. When installing daylight panels or daylight glass at certain points on the metal roof, the duration of use of the daylight should be aligned with the metal ceiling panel and the connection between the daylight and the metal ceiling panel should be treated watertight.
Seeing this, do you also want to order an Prefab House? If necessary, you can contact Qingdao Xinguangzheng Steel Structure Co., Ltd. they will provide the Prefab House of the best quality.
Solomon office project is a two-story frame structure, with a building area of more than 1500 square meters. The first floor is maintained as aluminum-plastic plate curtain wall and part of glass curtain wall, the second floor is maintained as glass curtain wall, the roof is glass wool composite plate, and the parapet part is aluminum-plastic plate.
Personnel involved in design and construction refinement: Liu Kangning, Jing Yanyan
Total project amount: 2.94 million
Detailed address: Honiara, Solomon Islands
The following project related parameters:
Area: 1500 square meters
Eave height: 7M
Ridge height: 8M
Number of floors: two
Wind speed: 176km / h
Load: second floor load: 450kg / m2, roof: 30kg / m2
Steel consumption: 90 tons
Purpose: Salomon Telekom office and warehouse
Detail of Prefabricated Steel Structure Building Office in Solomon
Main Characters of prefab steel warehouse
· Super Aseismatic
Most part of the structure will be consisted of cold formed steel members, this system aseismatic grade can reachto 8.
· Wind Resistance
Steel structure building has the performance of high strength, solid rigidity and good deformation capacity, can resist strong wind for 50m/s.
The steel material will be painted or galvanized as customers' requirement to be more anticorrosion and rustproof, the lifespan of the structure can be reach to 50~70 years.
Sandwich panel can improve the insulation performance of the building, effectively avoid the phenomenon of "cold bridge" wall
Little waste for pollution in construction, 100% steel structure materials can be recycled, most of other related materials also can be recycled.
·Easy and Fast Build
Dry construction, will not influenced by the weather and environment, save much time and labor cost. One 300m2 steel structure building, can be finished in 30 days by only 5 workers.