1. Production introduction of Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workshop
Project Name: Audi Showroom and Workshop
Project Area: 4600 m2
Project address: Montevideo Uruguay
1. Showroom: Roof beam is truss structure, column is Box steel
2. Workshop: Roof beam is H section steel, column is H steel.
3. Wall Panel: Horizontal-Assembling PU Sandwich Panel
4. Roof Panel: EPS Sandwich Panel
2. Specification of Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workshop
|Main Steel Structure||H section, Galvanized C purlin|
|Roof||UPVC roof with glasswool insulation|
|Wall||Cement sandwich panel with real stone painting|
|Window||Aluminum power coated window|
|Door||Wooden or steel entrance door|
|Stairs and rail||Steel stairs and power coated rail|
|Gutter||Galvanized or color aluminum|
|Facility||Toilet, shower room, washbasin cabinet and etc|
3. Product feature and application for Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workhop
a.Light weight, high strength, 50years durable use, no construction waste.
b.Quality certification ISO, CE, BV and SGS
c. Cost considering: Time saved, cost saved;
d. Easy installation, materials can be recycled used, environmentally;
c. Used widely: Hotel, apartment
d. Structural durability, easy maintenance.
4. Product details of Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workhop
5. Product Qualifications of Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workhop
6. Delivery, shipping and service for Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workhop
Shipped in 30 days after drawing confirmed, packed with steel pallets and loading into shipping container.
7. FAQ for design and quotation
Our excellent design team will design the Steel Structure AUDI Showroom and Workhop for you. If you give the following information
a. Location (where will be built? ) _____country, area
b. Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
c. wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
d. snow load (max. Snow height)_____kn/m2, _____mm
e. anti-earthquake _____level
f. brickwall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
g. thermal insulation If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
h. door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
i. window quanity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
j crane needed or not If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m
Post time: Jun-25-2019